Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 112. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Clicked on the confirmation URL to withdraw 2M Reddcoins and it said there was a problem with that, but then in the Withdrawal history it lists that as confirmed (I certainly have not received my 2M coins though).

Could you please take a look at this? Account name same as here. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 13
I still have not received my BTC that was stuck without a txid. Please fix.

Account: Twisterz25
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I accidentally made a redd deposit to my coinmarket wallet  (clicked the wrong address in my wallet). Will this be a problem? The address is RhEMw8dQ2R3vy3kogCL2QZB2Sd8xyYY41j and on the blockchain that deposit is not showing up. I can see it with the transaction ID and it did confirm in my personal wallet.
Activity: 7
Today i have withdrawal to USDE wallet .But, there are some problems.  The coinmarket.io  server  was  offline  when  i   click my  email  link. when the server have fixed,  i  click  the email  link  again.  It  tell  me that you have already  confirm  early. Then,  the coinmarket.io  show me that  the  USDE wallet  have  confirmed.  But ,my wallet  have not   received  the  coins.I  hope  you  can  confirm  the  information  and  send  the  coins  back  to  my  wallet  ,please.  Thank you very  much.

PS:my  use  name  is  maria.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Fine... they up and it do not help me Sad
Tried withdraw btc when it was active 2 days ago... could ask for withdraw but when tried to activate mail it goes offline.. now it is confirmed without transaction ID and just did not send.
I am doomed.

But at least i can stop to check it online constatly...
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]

==
I had pending deposits the moment the site started having issues.  I have logged on multiple times since then but the coins remain 'unconfirmed.'

I sent a little bit of coin to test and everything seems to be working as intended besides these ultracoin being stuck.  If you could manually approve them or send them back, that would be great.  Thanks!

*edit seconds later: Darn, down again.  Hope you guys get things working in the next week.
Activity: 3
PLEASE made ​​a withdrawal REDDCOINS IN AND TO DATE NOT APPEARED IN MY WALLET. MY USERNAME is BARADEL, check NO HISTORY OF WITHDRAWALS
Activity: 196
Hello Coinmarket.io,

Could you proceed manually with my BTC withdrawal? I sent you the details per PM. It's stuck since March, 2

Thank you.
Activity: 98
Just snagged a few of my altcoins w/o any issues.  Email confirmations received and coins transferred instantaneously.

Leaving some BTC in there for now until everything is totes settled.
Activity: 14
hello coinmarket.io, I tried to withdraw karmacoins early this morning when the website came on, I was to confirm it but then website went offline. I just checked now that the website is on and it said confirmed but with no transaction ID and I didnt receive any coins. i know you guys are very busy right now but please look into it. username: xedter just cancel the withdrawal and put back the karmacoins in my coinmarket.io wallet since you guys are gonna be online again soon.. Thank you very much
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I tried to withdraw 200,000,000 Redd coin and got this error:  There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient.

I tried to withdraw 2 BTC and I got this:  It's not happening.

This really sucks.  Anyone else having problems withdrawing from Coinmarket?

Don't know much about redd but on poloniex trollbox there are issue regarding wallet updates. I can imagine coinmarket wallet for redd is probably out of date, hence won't work.

Don't take my word for it, don't follow redd at all.

I'd withdrawn BTC and had no problem, along with other coins.

Try again.
Activity: 126
I tried to withdraw 200,000,000 Redd coin and got this error:  There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient.

I tried to withdraw 2 BTC and I got this:  It's not happening.

This really sucks.  Anyone else having problems withdrawing from Coinmarket?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just taken all my coins out while i can before it goes offline again.

Activity: 98
One life. Live it.
Previously I thought it was a scam exchange for sure, but now I can confirm it is not. The site is up at the moment, and it is enough time for me to successfully log in, successfully withdraw and successfully confirm. I have not receive any coin yet (100 VTC and about 50 UTC), but I have checked the transaction id on the explorers and all works.

So now, I am switching mode from being angry to being worry about the author and OP of this exchange. Maybe or maybe not, but I hope the worst thing would never happen to him. However the silence now is leading to the opposite :|
Activity: 3
alive ATM !

Thank you for the heads up. I have not logged in to coinmarket in over a week. I logged in after your post and all my BTC was there. I withdrew it just to be safe, but at this point I think the dev has good intentions, just very poor customer service skills.

I sent you a 10K Doge tip to the address in your signature as a thank you for posting that the site was up.

-Sweet old lady
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Unconfirmed balance for week? Please support for help, thank you! (idahosk)
Jump to: