Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 26. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello, please process DigiByte withdrawal from yesterday.  Confirm email never came, etc.

Thu Mar 27 2014 16:08:55    9999.9   DGB      pending ------user id: crazyeights

Thank you
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
got some leaf back a couple of days ago, now waiting for the last 4.8M. 
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I'm pleased to say that finally, only 37 days after making the withdrawal request, I have received my DOGE back.
Best of luck to those of you still waiting for your coins.

Nice to hear some people getting good news esp dogecoin is a decent coin still. So this is the best return we have heard about.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm pleased to say that finally, only 37 days after making the withdrawal request, I have received my DOGE back.
Best of luck to those of you still waiting for your coins.
Activity: 3
my account is dq19742008, i have a withdraw of 0.01935785 BTC pending since 27 Mar 14:29:22h.My wallet is 1JLBY86q3u9J3azvqbi4a23xMEpt3sMkfE.
I have a withdraw of 265699.4342786 DGB pending since 27 Mar 15:20:00h..My wallet is D8Be5mTysRrfjcCqsYii7AK7v39ggfFiFU.thanks!!

Activity: 7
I received my values ​​back, but not are being processed so dont actually fell in my wallet.
The same goes for when I sent for them. Shows that out of my wallet, but not this rendered the 5 confirmations.
Activity: 41
I pm you! Read please! It's very very important for you and me  Wink
Activity: 57
Hello,

I have still a pending transaction, can you cancel it ?

Thu Feb 13 2014 11:18:19   994.0008   DOGE   173.245.53.81   pending
Activity: 532
Personally, I think if any BTC has been returned, maybe it's being paid for by the more recent BTC deposits. Same with the altcoins. That's why you're seeing altcoin withdrawals being processed more frequently than BTC; More incoming altcoins.

Just a theory of course, but it would explain the exceptionally slow pace.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
so im guessing this exchange is dead

since i refresh and its last date is the end of february
Activity: 8
Dear coinmarket.io.

can you do de pending of my account beestje123? and for a friend of my nowaynl ?

thankx!
Activity: 1
please Peng pending in handling accounts vuquanict  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Well I have around 6 Bitcoin's currently residing in this terrible exchange called coinmarket.io, and has it happen's too be, I cannot access my account, And when I did manage too access my account around 2 hour's ago. When I tried too withdraw some of my coin's, it turn's out that the confirmation link returned with the error message of "It's not happening"

Talk about a professional exchange there.

Here is the URL, So that you all can have a great look at what a scam coinmarket.io is.

https://www.coinmarket.io/confirm/df7f2b35fb8dab46d93413be92ae6c19

Same for all confirmation links.  They manually processed some stuck alt coin withdrawls.  New alt coin withdrawls error just like your example.

btc has never been returned to people.  The owner of the site is avoiding answering ANY questions on btc.
Activity: 1
Well I have around 6 Bitcoin's currently residing in this terrible exchange called coinmarket.io, and has it happen's too be, I cannot access my account, And when I did manage too access my account around 2 hour's ago. When I tried too withdraw some of my coin's, it turn's out that the confirmation link returned with the error message of "It's not happening"

Talk about a professional exchange there.

Here is the URL, So that you all can have a great look at what a scam coinmarket.io is.

https://www.coinmarket.io/confirm/df7f2b35fb8dab46d93413be92ae6c19
Received my coins. To bad that this exchange had so much trouble to go through. I hope everyone got their coins too. Best regards to developers team, hope you will do your best from now on.

They have given some people there alt coins back. The discussions is about bitcoins.

Agree, they don't want the penny alts.

The list that Kiur published of stuck transactions totalled over 700 bitcoins, and that was a set time period and only attempted withdrawals.
I predict thousands of bitcoin has been 'taken'... how is this not mainstream news?!?!?

They purposely went for alts that had no mainstream attention, only now it will start getting mainstream attention as they strung everyone on for a month.
Activity: 41
Received my coins. To bad that this exchange had so much trouble to go through. I hope everyone got their coins too. Best regards to developers team, hope you will do your best from now on.

They have given some people there alt coins back. The discussions is about bitcoins.

Agree, they don't want the penny alts.

The list that Kiur published of stuck transactions totalled over 700 bitcoins, and that was a set time period and only attempted withdrawals.
I predict thousands of bitcoin has been 'taken'... how is this not mainstream news?!?!?

Think you have found the real culprit here as coinmarket is now offline altogether.  Not even a cloudflare cache.

Its gone.  And the btc gone with it.

After I read gumbotogumbo posts yesterday I knew we were screwed. His reasoning and exchange knowledge made perfect sense. However the question I would like to ask is . wasn't Kenneth in control of keeping the site up ?

I am going to provide further evidence now why coinmarket.io was setup as a scam.

Them = Kiur and Kenneth

1. They never added well known coins but coin that had promise where they had strong communities.
2. They removed doge coin early on as this would of brought a lot of heat from the doge community as it is massive compared to other coins. This has worked well for them as not one mainstream article     about it yet 100 times more btc stolen then the hackers that did poloniex which got more exposure.
3. This has been well planned from the start, stealing the bitcoins is actually the easy part. The hard part is getting the money into the fiat banking system which everyone in the crypto world loves to hate but can still be the system that will catch these guys out.
4. Adding to point 3 they will need to give proof to the reserve bank about how they came about with so much money, if they planning to do it over a long period of time to avoid detection or raise any flags then I have some bad news for them. Bitcoin price will be back under $100 pretty soon. Just as fast as people moved into cryptos , they are moving out just as fast because of GoX and plenty other scams taking place on a daily bases
5.You guys need to report this to the respective Police departments and escalation to there central banks is a must so they can keep a eye on these 2.
6. You also need to make there lives uncomfortable, media, let there friends and family know. etc etc
7. The bad news is whether the police/mobsters or whoever catches these guys you won't be getting your bitcoins back.

So was Kenneth involved? Smiley

I thought Kenneth said he was closing down hosting end of the month, are you planning to maybe keep the exchange alive and kicking after all this is sorted?
Are you processing btc deposits/withdrawals that were made after exchange was stopped end Feb?
Kenneth did not warn us about stopping communications. He just disappeared Sad
Among other things, Kenneth was aware that no security was 100% guaranteed by running this code.
There were some additional delays, but things are moving and we are sure he is monitoring the situation aswell.
As the remaining coins are still on his server, a premature shutdown is not what he should do.

Take that last line as you will.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 1139
Think you have found the real culprit here as coinmarket is now offline altogether.  Not even a cloudflare cache.

Its gone.  And the btc gone with it.

After I read gumbotogumbo posts yesterday I knew we were screwed. His reasoning and exchange knowledge made perfect sense. However the question I would like to ask is . wasn't Kenneth in control of keeping the site up ?
Pages:
Jump to: