Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 24. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Finally got mine NOBL.

Fri Mar 21 2014 22:53:57    437625.6124479   NOBL   213.174.19.153   confirmed
Transaction id: 5c6f400995da54b46e021006e992a5210e52eee40d78dcea298f4d0877041d3f

But 0.1 BTC still pending ((
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Fri Feb 28 2014 03:22:35   10000000   RDD      confirmed

Still missing this withdrawal.  Username Dynamic.
Activity: 3
I already accepted them as lost but I just got my KARM back.

Mon Mar 24 2014 23:06:14   736509.23316667   KARM   xx.xxx.xxx.137   confirmed

Never got a confirmation email but the withdrawal showed up 3 days ago.
Transaction ID: 21e94c05f4d0e198a23d15eea8cc1b4ea385659d38b284a8d8aa053989d9f3f6

I hope coinmarket can solve this for everyone who is still waiting on withdrawals, goodluck guys.
Activity: 12
What is the story with "unconfirmed" BTC deposits? I deposited just before markets were "paused" and it still shows up as unconfirmed. Has anyone else in the same boat as me received their BTC back?
1 BTC deposit pending since March 1st
Activity: 28
Hi All,

Up until a month ago I thought I lead a full life but I have to come to realize this is not the case and I am on the verge of dropping a 100 pain pills
to ease my grief over this incident with coinmarket.io .

It's not because of the bitcoins I have lost but because I have way too much time on my hands during the weekend and I am also a person that worries and
stresses way too much about stuff.

I think Kiur Köster is a amazing human being and obviously has a life, not once has he ever attended to the exchange problems over a weekend where I Personally
have quite a bit of free time and would be stressing and worrying about giving back everyones coins, oh no not Kiur hes probably having a threesome after having a wild party
at some prestige Estonian night club, or working on his next venture or running a 3rd or 4th business making a huge success of his life.

It suddenly dawned on me that I don't have a life, well not one as exciting as Kiurs where he doesn't actually give a fuck about this small exchange he ran.

I would like to ask the community what else I can do to get all my available time on the weekends used up before I throw in the towel on life, I am hoping Kiur can enlighten me on this.

Peace out.

If you've got some discretionary income, decent English comp. skills, and vacation time coming, I recommend stalking Kiur and Kenneth and taking copious notes.  I'll help edit the final draft and send it to my niece who works at a publishing house in NYC and you may have a viable novel showing some of the ins and outs of the new millenium.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wed Feb 26 2014 14:48:10    499.999   KDC      pending
Transaction id: 1d637ef3d6000cf84ca9fc9e747fab65384b29da73c074e8265dc701337f62f9

send to  Kiss
KDC    LCGtrQ7LwD84cq16aUut3EoGGGSxx3uXez

Wed Feb 26 2014 14:45:32    499999.71539183   LEAF      pending
Transaction id: d612f8167c909fb72252e399d22ef2f387f69a1052e3bca9cb1706abbf99af5c

send to  Kiss
LEAF    fbBxyFqqk595oa3T7jXArp4RQMLC4kJUAn
Activity: 238
Still waiting on my Digibyte withdrawal.  user id crazyeights
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
have 2 pending transactions: (account: fpmk)
Sat Mar 29 2014 12:13:53    11510560.8576   KARM   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   pending
Sat Mar 29 2014 12:08:58    49909998.49   KARM   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   pending
Activity: 458
Personally, I think if any BTC has been returned, maybe it's being paid for by the more recent BTC deposits. Same with the altcoins. That's why you're seeing altcoin withdrawals being processed more frequently than BTC; More incoming altcoins.

Just a theory of course, but it would explain the exceptionally slow pace.

PONZI!

That's my opinion as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
开采了一个小时-仍然一无所获。
是否有机会获得与独奏采矿块吧?
如果没有-什么池是稳定的?

From the Google translation

Mining for an hour - still have gained nothing.
If there is a chance to get with a solo mining block?
If there is no - what pool is stable?

all pools unstable sorry, coinmarket coin is ded
Activity: 210
and dont forget the confirmed withdrawals !

Whenever that withdrawals
Is the moment when we are most happy?
Beautiful time
 Smiley Smiley Grin Grin
Activity: 210
开采了一个小时-仍然一无所获。
是否有机会获得与独奏采矿块吧?
如果没有-什么池是稳定的?

From the Google translation

Mining for an hour - still have gained nothing.
If there is a chance to get with a solo mining block?
If there is no - what pool is stable?

Activity: 373
What is the story with "unconfirmed" BTC deposits? I deposited just before markets were "paused" and it still shows up as unconfirmed. Has anyone else in the same boat as me received their BTC back?
Activity: 11
Sat Mar 08 2014 07:58:37   0.33481376   BTC      confirmed

still pending.

Please BTC  BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no transaction ID.
Activity: 57
I have pending DOGE in my wallet, but there is no DOGE wallet to cancel that transaction.

Please DOGE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no transaction ID.
Activity: 347
Still pending.

Thu Mar 20 2014 07:17:08   0.02190053   BTC   xxxx.xxx.xx.xx   pending

account: madawc
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I'm still not convinced this is a scam. Just poor customer service and PR, because it's effectively a 1-man show with lots of issues to deal with (and likely another full-time job).

I think Kiur got caught out when the BTC got stolen. Reddcoin miners were also flooding his exchange with dust transactions, causing transactions to fail.
He's evidently now working through all the failed alt-coin transactions, and I suspect in the meantime hopes transaction fees will cover some of the BTC lost.

Question is, how much BTC got stolen, and how much was saved in offline wallets?

Kiur - we're a forgiving bunch, please just communicate your situation with us!

Here's an suggestion:
Re-credit all 'lost' BTC withdrawals back to their respective accounts. This would allow these people to trade and generate fees.
Until you have enough BTC to cover all withdrawals, any withdrawal from the exchange would be subject to a percentage haircut. Up to you how to calculate, based on timing and % lost.
Eventually you will become fully solvent once again, and we'll all be happy. Your exchange is one of the best, without these lost coin and bad PR issues of course.  Grin

Good idea, but I think he's had it with coinmarket.io; he plans to shut it down. I actually don't blame him for that: a one-man show on the side is too little manpower to run an exchange (as we've seen.) And taking in a partner would be too durn risky right now, given all the bad feelings and suspicions the delays have generated.

But it would be interesting if a team stepped up to buy it from him, perhaps with he keeping a minority share as a silent "partner emeritus." He could fill the new team in on the troubles he's had. It would have to be a team - preferably a team whose members have no other responsibilities, so they can devote all their time to the exchange. An exchange can't be a one-man band any more.

Even that's no guarantee, of course. CryptoRush is run by a team...
Activity: 41
I'm still not convinced this is a scam. Just poor customer service and PR, because it's effectively a 1-man show with lots of issues to deal with (and likely another full-time job).

I think Kiur got caught out when the BTC got stolen. Reddcoin miners were also flooding his exchange with dust transactions, causing transactions to fail.
He's evidently now working through all the failed alt-coin transactions, and I suspect in the meantime hopes transaction fees will cover some of the BTC lost.

Question is, how much BTC got stolen, and how much was saved in offline wallets?

Kiur - we're a forgiving bunch, please just communicate your situation with us!

Here's an suggestion:
Re-credit all 'lost' BTC withdrawals back to their respective accounts. This would allow these people to trade and generate fees.
Until you have enough BTC to cover all withdrawals, any withdrawal from the exchange would be subject to a percentage haircut. Up to you how to calculate, based on timing and % lost.
Eventually you will become fully solvent once again, and we'll all be happy. Your exchange is one of the best, without these lost coin and bad PR issues of course.  Grin
Activity: 182
Well Coinmarket never responded to me so here it is.  Coinmarket doubled a withdrawal of LEAF to my account.

"Processed unconfirmed (pending status) LEAF, USDE, NOBL, PENG and KDC requests. Fixing some coindaemons before proceeding, stay tuned."

The transaction had already gone through yet they processed it again.  And the kicker is that there is still not a tranaction id showing in my withdrawal history.

Activity: 278
开采了一个小时-仍然一无所获。
是否有机会获得与独奏采矿块吧?
如果没有-什么池是稳定的?
Pages:
Jump to: