Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 33. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so whos the real coinmarket.oi  Huh Huh
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Really guys? Are you falling for that twitter trick again? How many times already? Geez.

We really are giving people back there alt coins, we felt the alt coins were more important then the btc as people were using btc to purchase the alt coins with.

Bitcoins we won't be giving back and we will use it as payment for the hard work processing the alt coins.

This user is not representing coinmarket.io! Please remember that. Its complete bullshit.
The only user representing coinmarket.io on bitcointalk is named coinmarket.io.

Things are finally moving forward, please stay patient.
Over 400 stuck withdrawals got processed today - alot more coming.

We are amazed about the number of people who have not attempted to withdraw their altcoins at all.
Please cancel all orders and request a withdrawal - and let us handle everything else.

This is great news, but for the life of me I can't understand why you guys didn't deal with the bitcoin situation first? It would of cleared up a lot of the complaints.

Most of the alt coins have gone to shit price wise so you always going to have skeptics until people start getting bitcoins back.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, at least something is MOVING. It's a start. I guess alt withdrawals won't make people waiting for BTC happy and there are no news about DGB yet. Wonder if they are actually going to post some "good news" in this thread...
Activity: 219
Really guys? Are you falling for that twitter trick again? How many times already? Geez.

We really are giving people back there alt coins, we felt the alt coins were more important then the btc as people were using btc to purchase the alt coins with.

Bitcoins we won't be giving back and we will use it as payment for the hard work processing the alt coins.

This user is not representing coinmarket.io! Please remember that. Its complete bullshit.

thnx 4 noblecoins. when will the bitcoins be processed?
Activity: 98

Over 400 stuck withdrawals got processed today - alot more coming.

We are amazed about the number of people who have not attempted to withdraw their coins.
Please cancel all orders and request a withdrawal - and let us handle everything else.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
i did a withdraw and i am waiting for the email to confirm.

how can i get that?

username:irlandescoin

thanks
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
ywwen   , but until now has not arrival, email has been verified2014-3-9     I Withdrawals  USDE2000000           2014-3-15  USDE3000030  I received the confirmation email and already confirmed the withdrawal  but has no transaction id!
I withdrew my USDE  by many different times since March 09, 2014, but I didn't receive these coins. However, I received the confirmation email and I have already confirmed these withdrawals.  So Where is my coins? What happened that cause my  coin loss? Sad Sad
ps:my USDE-wallet: GT7DSVc8nSbnT8sjqPAtgvURT5FL3NGzfZ
Activity: 126
Activity: 34
Hi I'm user Bismillah on coinmarket.io, I just withdrew BTC from coinmarket but realized that I deleted the email that my account was under because my phone was stolen. The weird thing is I'm pretty sure I withdrew after my phone was stolen and email deleted which makes no sense since withdraws must be verified through email.. but whatever I don't know how I did that.

Anyways my withdraws were stuck for a few days and just went through, but I just made another one for a larger amount, realizing after that that email no longer exists. What do I do to cancel withdraw and change email?
Activity: 219
holy crap my noble also went through  Huh 5x 1million noble received.
only waiting for 0.998 btc.

Yeah that is the problem, imo bitcoins should of been done first.

They will not give btc back, as they were only after btc... additional coins would give them too much heat, so they take only the most valuable coin.
does it matter if they take only btc or all the coins? btc also give them much heat i guess.
Activity: 51
holy crap my noble also went through  Huh 5x 1million noble received.
only waiting for 0.998 btc.

Yeah that is the problem, imo bitcoins should of been done first.

They will not give btc back, as they were only after btc... additional coins would give them too much heat, so they take only the most valuable coin.
Activity: 502
No offence and it's really good you returning the alt coins

But the motto is:

Bitcoins before the Shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 90
Please let me know what you are going to do about my stuck REDD deposit!
All stuck deposits will be credited to the accounts, later today. Tomorrow at the latest.
Please dont deposit any additional coins. Clogging up wallets with too many small unspent inputs is causing problems with the official bitcoin/altcoin software.

Hi,
how to recover confirmation link?
my transaction is pending, waiting for confirmation and I have no way to confirm it...

Certainly what is wrong
We hope you will be patient
Activity: 556
New withdrawls for these coins are not working.  Only prevous ones.  Just tested a new LEAF withdrawl and that has not worked.   Follow the link provided and you get the "Its not happening" error again.  Roll Eyes

well at least the old ones are working. let's see if they release the btc too.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
New withdrawls for these coins are not working.  Only prevous ones.  Just tested a new LEAF withdrawl and that has not worked.   Follow the link provided and you get the "Its not happening" error again.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 164
ty for my 5268053.03678363 LEAF back
Activity: 637
I think everyone is waiting to see the story for bitcoins.
Activity: 70
Please fix my stuck REDD deposit!
Transaction id: 5580af2e0c844a33020a008dc7f640667a23a70a1c4b337a8ad7dd01698da818

Activity: 556
the twitter messages are genuine, hopefully they will release every withdrawal. still confident.
Activity: 17
Please do reddcoin next!!
http://prntscr.com/34acke

If it doesn't say btc it will be returned. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: