Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 34. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
holy crap my noble also went through  Huh 5x 1million noble received.
only waiting for 0.998 btc.

Yeah that is the problem, imo bitcoins should of been done first.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  9 min
All pending (not confirmed) LEAF, USDE & NOBL requests processed. PENG is next. A full report & more good news will be posted on the thread.

Holy shit they're actually doing it, my stuck NOBL withdrawal just went through!

Why not the bitcoins? Smiley

That's the real test here.

True, but at least they're actually doing something now... I'm glad I don't have any btc on there though
Activity: 219
holy crap my noble also went through  Huh 5x 1million noble received.
only waiting for 0.998 btc.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
hey guys i am not sure if any of you have btc or coins on here but may be a good idea to check this out.   http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi  i am not sure how true this is but we need to look out for these exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
All pending (not confirmed) LEAF, USDE & NOBL requests processed. PENG is next. A full report & more good news will be posted on the thread.

Holy shit they're actually doing it, my stuck NOBL withdrawal just went through!

Why not the bitcoins? Smiley

That's the real test here.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It has now been THIRTY FIVE DAYS since I made the mistake of trying to withdraw my DOGE from coinmarket.io. No transaction ID was allocated, and the wallet disappeared soon afterwards.
https://i.imgur.com/Z2jYJRO.png

I will be contacting both the Norwegian and Estonian police if they are not returned to me WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

These coins (or equivalent): http://dogechain.info/address/DMugxPsYi6d1Rh5EURMojraP2GHsTTbjR3
need to be sent here: http://dogechain.info/address/DK6X3t77BhxQojv3v5cvvHMgd2PXyeYUh3

Activity: 112
funny thing that they still are saying same shit and noone here reported received any coins Smiley

To COINMARKET.IO

last time i really give up on my 0.95 btc but when i see your "communication skill" i just change my mind

so... if u didnt give me my btc buck i will spend even more btc to just destroy your life and im not saying about something illegal

i will make anything what i can to make your life harder for u - u really pissed me off with your twitts and not saying ppl about your problems so even more ppl just lose money on your shitty site - if u dont know how to make safe exchange then its not our fault and u should cover loses - specially this one that u lost after disabling site

its a crime and no beta shit will help u out - and i really promise you - that if u didnt send my btc i will even hire lawyer in estonia just to show u that u cant just disapear

my acc name on coinmarket : rizardek
Activity: 70
Site's down again.

And no Cloudfare this time. It's over guys!
Site's down again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This exchange is a scam ? .
By the way. The icons of http://waffles.wilschrader.com/ and coinmarket.io are the same!
CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  12m
Processing all (about 500) requests that never got confirmed because of SMTP/mail server shutdown. Stay tuned for updates.

@ Twitter

Just to confirm this will only include alt coins.

Haha trolling away

You caught me, no coins actually being returned. hehe Smiley
why u neet alt coinos  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 17
Processing all (about 500) requests that never got confirmed because of SMTP/mail server shutdown. Stay tuned for updates.

@ Twitter

Haha trolling away

You caught me, no coins actually being returned. hehe Smiley
Activity: 238

@ Twitter

This kind of stuff felt like a bad support 2 weeks ago, but now it's just insulting. Stay tuned for updates... Seriously.
Activity: 224
Hello,
I made ​​a withdrawal yesterday March 25, 2014 for 50BTC but I did not receive an email to confirm the withdrawal and is still suspended. Is there a solution please? Thank you so much!

My username is edut.

I think for you sir/madame you need to start at page 1 of this forum topic and read every page up to your message than you will understand how stupid your post looks in context!  This is A SCAM that's been going on for weeks!

Please can you help me ! Please ! Tell me ! I want to understand.

@ Twitter

Haha trolling away

@ Twitter
Activity: 17
Hello,
I made ​​a withdrawal yesterday March 25, 2014 for 50BTC but I did not receive an email to confirm the withdrawal and is still suspended. Is there a solution please? Thank you so much!

My username is edut.

Thank you for your patronage.

Pages:
Jump to: