Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 35. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello,
I made ​​a withdrawal yesterday March 25, 2014 for 50BTC but I did not receive an email to confirm the withdrawal and is still suspended. Is there a solution please? Thank you so much!

My username is edut.

I think for you sir/madame you need to start at page 1 of this forum topic and read every page up to your message than you will understand how stupid your post looks in context!  This is A SCAM that's been going on for weeks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello,
I made ​​a withdrawal yesterday March 25, 2014 for 50BTC but I did not receive an email to confirm the withdrawal and is still suspended. Is there a solution please? Thank you so much!

My username is edut.

Activity: 21
Since we had Kiur's Facebook page, I thought I'd send him a message.  I don't think we're close enough to be friends.  Smiley

So I noticed he had a stick figure drawing for his picture with the title "Poker Face"... so, I sent him this.

"So what are you hiding? Millions of dollars worth of bitcoins? Pretending to be the victim of a hack when you are the instigator?"

Sorry guys, I know it's trite, useless and a bit lowbrow but in this case I couldn't stop myself from poking at him just a bit!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Motherfuckers.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Oh man, coinmarket you had me in stitches reading all this. You have made it so obvious in a funny way that this exchange is a complete fucking scam. Brilliant man Brilliant!

I also agree that the community isn't going to follow through on these guys , I didn't have any coins stolen here otherwise I would.
Activity: 34
Same thing here Wed Mar 26 2014 12:37:15  did not receive an email  confirmation
username: mercury

Activity: 1
Hello,
I made ​​a withdrawal yesterday evening March 25, 2014 at 9:43 p.m. but I did not receive an email to confirm the withdrawal and is still suspended. Is there a solution please?
My username is sra.

thank you.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
You are a funny troll.

Ive just cancelled a lambo order as I didnt like the new Huracan, I've owned a Ferrari a couple of years or so ago it was fun, but parking it anywhere was not great fun, and they are very highly strung so you are always wondering when you will next rely on the warranty.  Im most likely going to get a Bentley GTC for weekends and probably a GT-R, Maserati GT or DBS for fun days.
Activity: 219
still waiting for candlestick graphs  Embarrassed
Activity: 168
I Remove 0.1BTC few days ago, but nothing came.
Now I just try to remove 0.6 and does not even ask me confirmation email.

I think we have lost our coins
Activity: 41
We only have the word of coinmarket that it got hacked.  They may have been the ones taking the coins all along.  Until they start talking or somebody meets this guy face to face we will have zero answers.  My money is on Loud being the culprit.

There's also a post by Kiur on github about a security breach, aligning with when withdrawals stopped 2 months ago: https://github.com/felixge/node-mysql/issues/731

Activity: 224
OK guys. I know it hard to swallow but do you consider the one who hack the exchanges should also be hunt down?
The whole culprit began with the theif who hack the website server to steal. We should hunt them down and apprehend them to warn those theives the repercussion on stealing.

Also, try Coinpeat.com...It is worst than Coinmarket.io  At least the later try his best to refund other coins wasn't stolen.

We only have the word of coinmarket that it got hacked.  They may have been the ones taking the coins all along.  Until they start talking or somebody meets this guy face to face we will have zero answers.  My money is on Loud being the culprit.

Focus on Kenneth. Coinmarket io defend him. He must be the real deal.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
OK guys. I know it hard to swallow but do you consider the one who hack the exchanges should also be hunt down?
The whole culprit began with the theif who hack the website server to steal. We should hunt them down and apprehend them to warn those theives the repercussion on stealing.

Also, try Coinpeat.com...It is worst than Coinmarket.io  At least the later try his best to refund other coins wasn't stolen.

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Coinmarket please proceed manual withdrawal of USDe!
Activity: 3
Hello, my name is netlm
mail is [email protected],
 I put the 0.33886377BTC hasn't arrived in Mon Mar 172014 03:49:11 application, please help to check, thank you
Activity: 8
i have a stuck deposits, please help, my leafcoin address: fao8Y19oeD6efnpdPd6A4HYVoiL9hkCuPD, Amount: 338515.20464484

coins did not come!!!!
Activity: 13
imestamp   Amount   Coin   Requester IP   Status
Mon Mar 10 2014 16:35:25    0.61469344   BTC   ********   confirmed
Transaction id: 2c866cf889bedb2158911994102c3aff7c4a982d473fc4e19b0f959125879cf4

coins did not come!!!!
Activity: 3
Is there a general form and address to notification to the police. Something must be done.
Activity: 160
This is starting to get interesting.  I still really want my 10 mil RDD back, but I am willing to wait.  One of two things is going to happen here.  Either we will get to see what kind of justice this community can enforce, or the coins will start pouring out to their rightful owners.

Activity: 17
Hi,
Please payout my 0.08856976 BTC requested on Tue Mar 18 2014 04:30:13 for quad!

Regards

Still awaiting payment - since the 18th of March 2014?Huh

Please pay immediately!!!

Quad
Pages:
Jump to: