Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 41. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is it tonight allredy  Huh Huh

If CoinMarket.io is scam
tonight Just a saying
but i look outside the window and see its night
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

If CoinMarket.io is scam
tonight Just a saying
Activity: 3
We are testing the new code and are going to process stuck withdrawals tonight. We will post a list of processed withdrawals when it happens.
Before that, all stuck deposits will be credited. We are very sorry that this has taken too much time.

PS: we are trying to get IP address information from CloudFlare, regarding the users who exploited us.

Confirm my MINT  Withdraw please

http://mint.blockx.info/get/address/MmgcoJQdgMacq5KhNeAjb7pV8vhCXTJAD5

Give it to me  Angry , my MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
We are testing the new code and are going to process stuck withdrawals tonight. We will post a list of processed withdrawals when it happens.
Before that, all stuck deposits will be credited. We are very sorry that this has taken too much time.

PS: we are trying to get IP address information from CloudFlare, regarding the users who exploited us.

Thanks , please can the bitcoins be dealt with first and then the alt coins.

This is why I love the iCoin Team, they actually taking a active role in this. Yet the digibyte dev advertises his coin on here.lol

So what is the deal? C3ALL you have this person real details?
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

This! please don't fuck around in giving tiny amounts of alt coins back, we want our BTC back!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Fri Mar 07 2014 14:59:54    100866.49200908   USDE   1x.x.x.x   confirmed
Transaction id: a0ef224d385305aff18dede2879df8dc9bbb0dfd844b387616b3bbedb33db5bf

i'm still wait. please fix this.

still stuck. i'm waiting 10 day. when you fix it?

still stuck . Please fix it.
Activity: 28

You guys really can't come up with something more entertaining than this?  If you can't think up something a little more convincing, you've stolen so much that you can afford a professional PR person at this point.  I think you owe it to the community.  These posts are insulting, really.
why new account dont say he get his btcs , whats wrong  Huh Huh Huh

What's wrong is that this is an ongoing scam and nobody's getting BTC back.

You guys really can't come up with something more entertaining than this?  If you can't think up something a little more convincing, you've stolen so much that you can afford a professional PR person at this point.  I think you owe it to the community.  These posts are insulting, really.
why new account dont say he get his btcs , whats wrong  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 28

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
haha, omg i need a wholesaler for popcorn.

Exactly!

Some good will come of this... for corn growers.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

And for those of us that never got a TX ID, because we never received the emails.  You said in your last PM to me that you wre about to give me some good news.

So, Kiur, are you refunding my coins or what?
and dont forget the confirmed withdrawals !
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Confirm my BTC deposit please, is over 3 week unconfirmed.  Thank you!   idahosk
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I'd just like to point out to all the 'tards who are posting explicit threats of violence to the owners/operators of coinmarket - guess what? You are the ones committing a crime and are stupid enough to leave evidence of your criminality all over this thread.

Grow up and stop thinking you are all mafioso stereotypes. This is not the movies. This is real-life and, irrespective of what coinmarket may be guilty of, you are incriminating yourself openly. I suggest you stop making these posts and edit out any previous threats you may have posted.

There's a free bit of legal advice for you.

Activity: 42
haha, omg i need a wholesaler for popcorn.
Activity: 98

Activity: 67
The owner perpetrated this scam with a lot of forethought.  The exchange operated for quite a bit with no issue, during this time the operators made it seem like they were building towards a future with upgrades etc and like this was just the beginning for them.  After building up enough of a user base the owner runs off with everyones BTC claiming a hack and leads everyone on under the guise that they were hacked and that they're working on fixing it, I think it's safe to assume at this point that no actual hack took place. 

Now either the site owners had this type of scam planned from the beginning, or the temptation of running off with everyones coins just proved to be too great once they had so much money under their control.  I can see how that would happen to a certain type of shitty human being, I mean there's most likely going to be no penalty for them even if you have their names and addresses as they know this as they can always fall back on how it was trade at your own risk etc, that's even if you could find a legal leg to stand on relating to cryptocurrencies and Norwegian law which I imagine would be very difficult.  It's so extra fucked up though that they're still staying open and just stealing peoples coins after already stealing millions in BTC, like what you already stole isn't enough now you have to pick off a few stragglers.  There has to be some way to stop that, right?
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Still didnt get any E-mail confirmation? User:madawc

Timestamp   Amount   Coin   Requester IP   Status
Thu Mar 20 2014 07:17:08   0.02190053   BTC   xxxxxxxx   pending
Pages:
Jump to: