Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 44. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
my withdraw of reddcoin is pending from 19 march please fix it my user is albasalo

thanks..

Your coins have all be stolen by the exchange owner. Kenneth B is 99% the scammer just like GOX is turning out to be a scam .
Activity: 1139
hi,my withdrow is still pending,why? my userName in CoinMarket.io is shongying5868, pending peng

被盗
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
my withdraw of reddcoin is pending from 19 march please fix it my user is albasalo

thanks..
Activity: 2
hi,my withdrow is still pending,why? my userName in CoinMarket.io is shongying5868, pending peng
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
hi,my withdrow is still pending,why? my userName in CoinMarket.io is ailenwu2000, pending KARM

Your coins have been stolen m8.Not sure if you have been reading this ANN at all?

The only question remains if Kenneth is the scammer, if I was a betting man I would say he is def involved.
Activity: 490
hi,my withdrow is still pending,why? my userName in CoinMarket.io is ailenwu2000, pending KARM
+1
do you received e-mail withdraw confirmation? I'm not.
Activity: 13
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
One thing to be careful: I guess they want to deal with one person because could be easier to bribe him/her....
Activity: 28
Guys what the hell ?

Had about 3BC worth of altcoins on that exchange. I bought for a friend a few weeks ago and tried to withdraw at the moment. Now finding this thread.

I'm from slavic origin as well and this guy is making me feeling ashamed.

If you read this be sure I'll pray for your death. Believe it you'll catch colorectal cancer you scum.

Hey, LawBC,

Don't get into any Slavic self-guilt over this yet!  There are so MANY lies and stories going on, there's no telling where the real villain is yet!  The number one suspect is actually Norwegian, so far.
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

Write again!

No response for main message

I'm waiting for my coins, because at the moment it feels robbed by you.

Hi,
I'm withdraw USDe from main account thsi transaction:
http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/105425f95554a9597c4baee0a1f642d75179883d1765ac8bc2501fedffe79a3d

I'm dont see main USDe in main balance... you update wallet? pls fixed this problem and update main USDe balance in new wallet

UPDATE BLOCKCHAIN !!! And give me main USDe to accout ballans! Main login is rozenbal.

Where main fucking USDe?? Response dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 350
LOL, I remember on day 1 the first time this exchange came out. Right around the time USDE was launched, everyone was so excited that this new exchange picked up USDE, massive dumps appeared. I remember saying that this exchange was not to be trusted and should have USDE taken off from that exchange. Looks like I was right and glad that I followed my gut feeling to not trust in this exchange. :patselfonback:
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
I was on coinmarket from day one, wasn't anyone else?
Does nobody else remember that posted a few times saying that they were polish and that it was a polish exchange??
Activity: 140
Hey All,

I heard about this scam exchange on poloniex troll box, I actually used coinmarket when it first opened up and honestly shocked they decided to go this route as they we making some good
money on fees imo. Obviously would of taken them a really long time to make the money they are now but it's a risk for this person.

There is a reason why bitcoin price is going down the tubes atm, most of the people I know that are into Cryptos have pulled out and the same with people they know.
A lot of them were effected by Gox but still made lots of money as they got in fairly early but now they are waiting for regulation on exchanges and bitstamp and cex.io is the only platforms they trust at this stage. Like my username suggests it really is the wild west out there atm.

I would just like to point some things out that will hopefully guide you on your investigations. The more the GOX case continues the more it's looking like a inside job, a big scam and this has the whole community shaken up. You can kinda stomach a hack but a scam is A LOT worse because this means the people you meant to be trusting with trade can't be. I can tell you this has had a major impact on the market overall besides your latest pump and dump coins but even those devs are getting burnt with the lack of true buyers.

There is a very good chance Kenneth is involved and by going to the police himself is trying to vindicate his involvement. The police in most countries would not be able to handle this situation Adequately. It will be interesting indeed if he has a real name and details of this so called dev from Estonia.

To finish off this has become a extremely high risk game, the honeymoon period is over where the greatest danger was a hdd failure and you didn't take the appropriate steps to backup and leave on cold storage. There is a lot of luck involved now, Even for Kenneth... it's a case of greater risk , greater reward... He can get away with it 100%, he might get caught in 5 years time but have enjoyed the money he scammed at least for a short while or get caught out really early and have some man love in prison. That's his risk.

How can you increase his risk of getting caught besides going to the police?

You need to get this scam story out into the public, on major publications like coinbase, business insider, hurt the price of bitcoin and you will have highly intelligent individuals looking into this , like the hackers in GOX. Keeping this story closed up on bitcointalk will only be to the advantage of the scammer/s

Anyways good luck, I have been scammed before not on Cryptos but in Real life and after 18 months we managed to catch the culprits. It's a terrible feeling getting scammed and in the beginning you left with hope that you will get your money returned just like I see with many people on this forum. It was a hard lesson to learn but it did make me wise to the world.

You need to get started on catching these people now.

Well said. The story does not add up here:
Kenneth wants everyone to leave him and his family alone, while he knows the seriousness of the situation and the money involved, yet he would not get in touch with the Estonia dev to sort this out and rather have us select a representative to get contact info from him? People were threatening his family and the reason is because of the amount of money involved here, yet he just wants to stay neutral while CM is actively scamming more people.

10 days until Kenneth pulls off the biggest heist following Mt.Gox. March 31st = byebye coinmarket (as he is ending the hosting service)

Activity: 140
COINMARKET on the scam again.

The tweet mentions nothing about there being a problem at all and more foolish people is going to deposit into CM and come here to complain

CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Mar 21
Good news: we have a custom coindaemon patch ready. Updating daemons to the latest version and applying the patch now.

And since Kenneth claim to know the Estonia developer, why doesn't he contact him and sort this out? He rather make an account on BCT to tell us to leave him alone and send a "representative" to speak with him about releasing information all the while Coinmarket's twitter is actively implementing "updates" and seems like they are addressing problems but look at us here. If Kenneth contacted the "Estonia dev" and knew how morally wrong it is to steal money from people, and it's not 100s of dollars we talking about, this is upwards of the millions, it would make more sense, but he rather protect this so called Estonia dev's identity. Even if he released the information of this Estonia dev, I would care less because for all I know it could be fake: Kenneth was the person registered for the site, we have proof even in court of law, where's his?  Honestly Kenneth is just buying himself more time and once comes March 31, its bye bye coinmarket and everything along with it because he will now cancel his hosting service?Kenneth will continue to play his little lie for everyone and end up a millionaire after the 31st of March.

We don't care you were just registering for the site, you are affiliated with the site and your information was conveniently changed during when people began having problems with withdrawals....Someone do the math here, does this seem likely?

The game is up Kenneth, I am sure no one will take your trick and lies anymore. Even though most of the people you stole from may not take drastic actions for their BTC/Alts but I am sure there are those who have more than pocket change in CM while it was operational.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey All,

...Like my username suggests it really is the wild west out there atm.

Nice to meet you, and welcome. Interesting thoughts, especially about the hue-and-cry.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Hey All,

I heard about this scam exchange on poloniex troll box, I actually used coinmarket when it first opened up and honestly shocked they decided to go this route as they we making some good
money on fees imo. Obviously would of taken them a really long time to make the money they are now but it's a risk for this person.

There is a reason why bitcoin price is going down the tubes atm, most of the people I know that are into Cryptos have pulled out and the same with people they know.
A lot of them were effected by Gox but still made lots of money as they got in fairly early but now they are waiting for regulation on exchanges and bitstamp and cex.io is the only platforms they trust at this stage. Like my username suggests it really is the wild west out there atm.

I would just like to point some things out that will hopefully guide you on your investigations. The more the GOX case continues the more it's looking like a inside job, a big scam and this has the whole community shaken up. You can kinda stomach a hack but a scam is A LOT worse because this means the people you meant to be trusting with trade can't be. I can tell you this has had a major impact on the market overall besides your latest pump and dump coins but even those devs are getting burnt with the lack of true buyers.

There is a very good chance Kenneth is involved and by going to the police himself is trying to vindicate his involvement. The police in most countries would not be able to handle this situation Adequately. It will be interesting indeed if he has a real name and details of this so called dev from Estonia.

To finish off this has become a extremely high risk game, the honeymoon period is over where the greatest danger was a hdd failure and you didn't take the appropriate steps to backup and leave on cold storage. There is a lot of luck involved now, Even for Kenneth... it's a case of greater risk , greater reward... He can get away with it 100%, he might get caught in 5 years time but have enjoyed the money he scammed at least for a short while or get caught out really early and have some man love in prison. That's his risk.

How can you increase his risk of getting caught besides going to the police?

You need to get this scam story out into the public, on major publications like coinbase, business insider, hurt the price of bitcoin and you will have highly intelligent individuals looking into this , like the hackers in GOX. Keeping this story closed up on bitcointalk will only be to the advantage of the scammer/s

Anyways good luck, I have been scammed before not on Cryptos but in Real life and after 18 months we managed to catch the culprits. It's a terrible feeling getting scammed and in the beginning you left with hope that you will get your money returned just like I see with many people on this forum. It was a hard lesson to learn but it did make me wise to the world.

You need to get started on catching these people now.
Activity: 9
It's been a month now:
Tue Feb 25 2014 10:18:44   0.1179   BTC      pending
Transaction id: 5fae15fa5f29def6ce908ab2045c7f3b1df6c20ca8e566182608fd9b7b60d580
Activity: 182
Did anyone manage to track all the missing BTC?
Maybe we can make a list of coinmarket deposit addresses so its easier to follow the coins on the blockchain.
Mine is: 1DRbDsXq6F12ecqWmn212919uqwu3yFWMU
Activity: 13
Does anyone know how to cancel an order? There's no button for it and I have 2 orders "on order" that I can't withdraw be because it lists my available as 0. It still shows the XXXXXX amount "on order"
Activity: 1
Tue Mar 18 2014 22:14:05   200020   USDE   *******   pending

I did not get an email confirmation Payment
Please give me back my USDe

User: army12
Pages:
Jump to: