Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 45. (Read 211707 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I have been very vocal in my attempts to find out who is behind this exchange.

I have contacted the police, Kenneth's workplace and Kenneth himself via twitter.

I am now prepared to take this message from Kenneth Bjorke at face value.  If this story is true about him it running the site, then hopefully we can pursue the correct person and Kenneth can get on with his life.

We have exhausted for now all other avenues so it is at least worth trying this one.  I have sent a pm to Kenneth and have been invited to pm with him on twitter.

I would stop any action against Kenneth by everyone now until we hopefully find out the whole story.

Once I have any more useful information for the people here I will update.

Regards,
Chris.

Thanks for calming down, and best of luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So Kenneth is going on a little vacay and the Coinmarket.io account has not been online since 19th of march. How convenient..

He is doing the right thing. Enjoy it while he still can.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So Kenneth is going on a little vacay and the Coinmarket.io account has not been online since 19th of march. How convenient..
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Alright so we at least have confirmation the exchange is a scam.

Now it's whether or not Kenneth is the scammer, did anyone get the details of the registered owners for CryptoEX.cc before it was changed, it was basically a replica site of coinmarket except they made a mistake of adding the trollbox, people weren't able to withdraw straight away and scam was written all over the trollbox which is why it was shut down quickly.

Right now if you have to tweet to Coinmarket being a scam the site won't be up much longer.

Activity: 168
I have just received my 0.72010200 btc back. What a relief!

Looks like more people getting btc back now. Looks like exchange has been open and honest all the time.

Can't understand  is it thin trolling? Or, coinmarket.io, RELOGIN already!

I guess Kenneth running out of tricks LOL  Cheesy

How can you people blame Kenneth after he spilled his heart out about his family and what he is going through, he obviously needs a weekend away just so him and his family can relax and talk
things over. The fact he can afford to take his family away means he has enough money and didn't need the bitcoins on this exchange, anyways it's not his exchange and I got my btc back.

Hi Kenneth, no where in your earlier post did you state you were bringing your family away for the weekend. Your lies are starting to crumble. Your time is running out. Whatever the outcome of this mess, I hope you end up in jail.
Activity: 161
My withdraw KARM is pending.Can you please help me!

Fri Mar 21 2014 16:02:59    20000001   KARM    .......   pending

My account is: nxtmsc.

I have contacted the police, Kenneth's workplace and Kenneth himself via twitter.

I am now prepared to take this message from Kenneth Bjorke at face value.  If this story is true about him it running the site, then hopefully we can pursue the correct person and Kenneth can get on with his life.

We have exhausted for now all other avenues so it is at least worth trying this one.  I have sent a pm to Kenneth and have been invited to pm with him on twitter.

I would stop any action against Kenneth by everyone now until we hopefully find out the whole story.

Regards,
Chris.

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I think this guys just stole my bitcoin from cryptorush.in last night! I remembered i used the same password on coinmarket.io... no other exchange... so it has to be him! be warned people... his pockets arent full enough!
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Regards,
Chris.

Looks like more people getting btc back now. Looks like exchange has been open and honest all the time.

How can you people blame Kenneth after he spilled his heart out about his family and what he is going through, he obviously needs a weekend away just so him and his family can relax and talk
things over. The fact he can afford to take his family away means he has enough money and didn't need the bitcoins on this exchange, anyways it's not his exchange and I got my btc back.

Hi Kenneth

I feel sorry for your axx. I can't imagine how much axx rape you going to get in prison.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Timestamp   Amount   Coin   Requester IP   Status
Mon Mar 10 2014 16:35:25    0.61469344   BTC   141.101.99.209   confirmed
Transaction id: 2c866cf889bedb2158911994102c3aff7c4a982d473fc4e19b0f959125879cf4

NO MONEY
Activity: 39
friend, i have some pending transactions from long time...please can you check? user --> gulp

how i can solve this?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
My withdraw LEAF is pending.Can you please help me!

762734.51894212 LEAF

My account is: high21.
Activity: 3
I didn't receive any confirmation email from CoinMarket.io. The email never came I can sure.
So the BTC withdraw just pending there.
Is there any chance I can get the coins back? Any support I can get in touch?

The developer from Estonia will get your bitcoins back. I am not going to use bitcointalk forums again i only signed on to say the exchange gave my btc back.
Activity: 38
I didn't receive any confirmation email from CoinMarket.io. The email never came I can sure.
So the BTC withdraw just pending there.
Is there any chance I can get the coins back? Any support I can get in touch?
Activity: 3

Activity: 160
Wow, this is getting pretty extreme.  I just want me 10 mil RDD Sad

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Hi guys,

On March 7th I withdrew BTC from coinmarket.io and got the following e-mail message:

"Click this following link to confirm your 0.2977 BTC withdrawal to 1FhK3gcGGdXyCyDANHmsNfoiU36kwbGjnC"

I clicked the link in my email and was given this error:

"There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient."

It's March 21st and I still haven't received my 0.2977 BTC. I am wondering what I can do/when I can expect my BTC?

Thanks
Activity: 17
 Angry Still waiting for my (user: quadruple) payout!

Tue Mar 18 2014 04:30:13   0.08856976
Pages:
Jump to: