Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 51. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
我转出的BTC卡住了,没有邮件确认,怎么办,我的邮箱是[email protected]  管理员看到告诉我怎么办
ohh thx
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
我转出的BTC卡住了,没有邮件确认,怎么办,我的邮箱是[email protected]  管理员看到告诉我怎么办
Activity: 41
i already asked before, i transfered digibytes and when i confirmed the transaction it failed

how will i get it back? it did not give me a transaction ID

let me know asap
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Just in case you guys are wondering if this is a scam exchange, let me introduce you to the freshmarket.io scam claiming to be a hack.

This is where a portion of LTC was "stolen" around 40% as this was a LTC exchange also only interested in new alt coins, we going to hear a similar sad story with coinmarket
about how much btc those hackers stole from the exchange ...awwww so sad it breaks my heart, let all as a community give % of our btc to help this poor exchange
administrator, awwww shame...

Why freshmarket was scam? They returned 83% of ltc and all alt coins. They was online 18 hours per day and was answering on mails. If they wanted to scam they would just disappear and all what for return 83% of profit?

Sorry for offtop.

Back to topic, untile coinmarket will not return our btc it is scam, what ever they are talking about...
Guys why don't you all start thinking.  All those who lost BTC.  Join together.  Arrange a debt collector to goto this address and reclaim your missing funds.  Easy Smiley

Name: Kenneth Bjorke
Birthdate: 1st July 1979
Address: Knapstadveien 6F, 1823 KNAPSTAD, Ostfold, Norway
Occupation: Senior IT Operations and Infrastructure, at Fred Olsen (April 2011 - Present)
Work Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +47 93 97 23 52
Phone1: +47 41 53 37 65
Phone2: +47 41 26 19 46
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have had a hectic day and apologies for not having responded sooner , I will be chatting with Linkandzelda the exchange owner of Cryptorush.in to get his technical input on the matter, obviously I don't want to involve him more then that.

Please respond with your questions that you would like me to ask him.

So far this is what I have.

1. How much time would a manual transfer take along with manually updating the TXID for that transaction on the website backend.
2. How would your prio refunding in a scenario where the exchange had to be stopped and will never come online again.
3. With all the users you currently have on your exchange in the event of stuck transactions that never got processed how would you handle that situation?
    a. Alllow users to try withdraw again when function is working
    b. Process transactions manually
    c. Create a script to process the transactions
i) How long would this take +-

I will chat with him tomorrow so please feel free to add to the above questions, based on his answers I will draw up my own conclusions.

On behalf of Viperbass I had a chat with the owner of cryptorush, he said it would literally take them less then 10 minutes to come up with the automated script to pay people out if the funds were available.

Manually it wouldn't take more then a few days provided ofc the funds are all there and cryptorush is a much bigger exchange.

They would also make it the highest of high priorities to pay people back there funds.

Use the above information as you will.

The only comment I will make is that cryptorush.in is a legitimate exchange and one people should use more often.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Just in case you guys are wondering if this is a scam exchange, let me introduce you to the freshmarket.io scam claiming to be a hack.

This is where a portion of LTC was "stolen" around 40% as this was a LTC exchange also only interested in new alt coins, we going to hear a similar sad story with coinmarket
about how much btc those hackers stole from the exchange ...awwww so sad it breaks my heart, let all as a community give % of our btc to help this poor exchange

Thanks for sharing, a classic scam. Besides all the vapid lip service, Coinmarket is now looking even more like fraud.

The list of 2500 transactions provided (which by no means includes all BTC deposits or even withdrawals) totals over 700 BTC.
We can assume coinmarket.io  managed BTC into the thousands, if not tens of thousands.

Think about it... the opportunity to walk away with millions in equivalent fiat with complete anonymity.
Totally life changing money.

I am just taken back at how many naive individuals there are expecting a miracle return of there btc excluding the obvious scam users accounts claiming they on the list.

The exchange name was freshmarket.co.in but always in back of mind I thought these 2 were related, it's always easier the 2nd time around. Scammers also like to play the victim card.
Activity: 140
I"m still waiting for the "Manual" processing of my Stuck USDE withdraw and I have coinio coins that are unconfirmed for over a month now. This guy  is full of shit. He scammed us and is keeping the site open to continue to scam others. What a piece of shit. I hope someone teaches him a serious lesson and quickly. What a scumbag.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Thanks for sharing, a classic scam. Besides all the vapid lip service, Coinmarket is now looking even more like fraud.

The list of 2500 transactions provided (which by no means includes all BTC deposits or even withdrawals) totals over 700 BTC.
We can assume coinmarket.io  managed BTC into the thousands, if not tens of thousands.

Think about it... the opportunity to walk away with millions in equivalent fiat with complete anonymity.

I am just taken back at how many naive individuals there are expecting a miracle return of there btc excluding the obvious scam users accounts claiming they on the list.
Activity: 41

The list of 2500 withdrawal attempts provided (which does not include all withdrawals) totals over 700 BTC.
We can assume coinmarket.io managed BTC into the thousands, if not tens of thousands.

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-freshmarketcoin-closed-refunds-till-100214-431365
Also, i have to say, that site now is still in BETA, so use it on your own risk.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freshmarketcoin-compromised-and-closing-449796

At least freshmarket.io returned most the alt coins within 5 days, they only cared about the LTC and tried to get 10 BTC claiming the hackers wanted that in order to get the funds returned.lol

Welcome to the world of scumbaggery at it's finest with coinmarket.io being the latest and greatest scam, a tribute to the human attribute of greed.

Activity: 140
So..please help?
It isn't just no email confirmation, where is my funds!?
DGB is "insufficient" and the BTC has no trans ID...

Username: MMos

This! Help please =)
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Here's me hoping that, because I was one of the very few "voices of reason" actually defending the site these past weeks, that I might get some sort of preferential treatment when it comes to my stuck BTC deposit....  Roll Eyes

That'd be a shitty way to do things and, personally, I would satisfy angriest first to avoid possible problems they can cause. Patient ones can wait for a bit longer. Sorry to rain on your parade, just an observation Wink

Yeah -  because the squeaky wheels always get the fucking grease don't they.

Why would that be a shitty way to do it? Should people be rewarded for inciting violence and vigilante behaviour? Just an observation Wink

In the ideal world, where good is being rewarded with good, sure, it would be great, but this is bussiness and this is crypto. Most likely violent ones lost or thought that they lost A LOT of money and KIND OF have a right to be angry, since, lets be honest, CM handled this deal in the worst way possible to calm the community down. If they would've been responsible and responsive from the beginning of this mess, there would be close to none vigilantism, death/police threats and accusations.

Also, don't take this personally, but I would rename what you call "voice of reason" to "naive dellusion". I had and still have hopes to get my DGB back and I liked CM as a trading platform a lot, but the way all this went down did not leave a lot to "hook" trust and hope on.

You should probably stick to using words that you know how to spell correctly.

Best of luck, hope you get your shitcoins back.
Activity: 224
Hello CoinMarket.io, I made the mistake of depositing some coins with you yesterday before I knew about this mess.

If your website had been clearer, I would not have deposited anything, but you don't mention a hack, you don't warn anyone not to deposit coins, other than not using a pools auto-payout function, and your site certainly does not mention that you are planning on selling the exchange, something which you allude to in this thread. Finally, this catalogue of errors is topped off by your failure to provide some kind of proper support system, instead, you decide to link your support button link to this thread.

No-one would be interested in my coins, just under 5 million PENG, but I certainly want them back.
My username is BagMan, and my address is pSUmxwqaBMaSHz2QkPxzobCNUTggNbqaos

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

NewWorldCoiner

This has been an underlying problem I saw with the info on the site, seems like they are just doing a "update" to the system and "market paused", but little do people know its been that way for weeks now. So I am thinking this is more and more of a scam ....

If the owner of Coinmarket was really fixing problems, why not pause deposits as well? Since there were so many "issues", taking deposit while "fixing" withdrawal problems....hmmmm that sounds legit.

I am personally getting tired of the responses from this scam exchange. The lies from there forked tongues is enough to make anyone sick!

I will be submitting my claim to the Police COB today, please can I have the details of the investigator in charge of this crime.

Please pm me the infor thanks
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Hello CoinMarket.io, I made the mistake of depositing some coins with you yesterday before I knew about this mess.

If your website had been clearer, I would not have deposited anything, but you don't mention a hack, you don't warn anyone not to deposit coins, other than not using a pools auto-payout function, and your site certainly does not mention that you are planning on selling the exchange, something which you allude to in this thread. Finally, this catalogue of errors is topped off by your failure to provide some kind of proper support system, instead, you decide to link your support button link to this thread.

No-one would be interested in my coins, just under 5 million PENG, but I certainly want them back.
My username is BagMan, and my address is pSUmxwqaBMaSHz2QkPxzobCNUTggNbqaos

A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

NewWorldCoiner

This has been an underlying problem I saw with the info on the site, seems like they are just doing a "update" to the system and "market paused", but little do people know its been that way for weeks now. So I am thinking this is more and more of a scam ....

If the owner of Coinmarket was really fixing problems, why not pause deposits as well? Since there were so many "issues", taking deposit while "fixing" withdrawal problems....hmmmm that sounds legit.

I am personally getting tired of the responses from this scam exchange. The lies from there forked tongues is enough to make anyone sick!

I will be submitting my claim to the Police COB today, please can I have the details of the investigator in charge of this crime.
Activity: 1
Dear @coinmarket.io

I have mistakenly deposited 11323619.93879166 KARM to my account "nsoderi" but only later realize about of what is happening with your system.
I have then tried to withdraw the same amount back to my wallet but still not yet received any as several hours have been passed.

Could you please help me with this issue as my withdraw operation still under "Pending status"

Details:
Thu Mar 20 2014 00:26:03   11323619.92879166   KARM   141.101.98.188   pending
Address to be withdraw: KNCCHj8GQJ3BboUjcy2CdMJwvi7gNa8TRi

Kind regards,

nsoderi
Activity: 224
Hi,
Please payout my 0.08856976 BTC requested on Tue Mar 18 2014 04:30:13 for quad!

Regards

Hi Coinmarket.IO

Please get ready for knock on the door anytime soon !

Regards,
Activity: 17
Hi,
Please payout my 0.08856976 BTC requested on Tue Mar 18 2014 04:30:13 for quad!

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: