Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 54. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
My btc withdrawal is marked as confirmed, but there is no txid. Could you please fix it?

BTC address: 14Pcd2hWLw4DEVz3gDkimPbgV6tXyXwLoT
User: acedia
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I have sent Viperbass the following PM , I think we need someone like him to put pressure on coinmarket to prove that they can even do ONE manual transfer of one person respected and trusted in the community.
This btc list they provided seems absolute bullshit to me and not one (reputable) person complaining on this ANN is even included.

Hi Viperbass,

It appears the community has a lot of respect and trust for you and after the disaster that is coinmarket.io we need someone like you to declare the exchange a scam at some point. The fact is that btc list they provided "only" users with very low activity are claiming they on it.

I personally don't have enough respect in the community to claim I received my bitcoins back even if I do.

Please can you review the whole coinmarket.io and declare it a scam or hack or something so we can get moving on with this.

Thanks
TL
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Hey Coinmarket,

I made my btc deposit by mistake after the hack and tried to withdraw on the 7th March when the site was available again, however I don't see it on your list. My personal btc should not
be part of the btc that was hacked...

Username: Viperbass

Deposited
Tue Mar 04 2014 14:47:31   1.861201   BTC      credited

Withdrawal without Tx (stuck)

Fri Mar 07 2014 15:18:25   1.861128   BTC   IP   confirmed

Like I say this would of been after the hack had taken place.

read some post before - he answered to me that ours coins just go to someone else,

If there is one person I trust on this website it's Viperbass.

Can anyone confirm there btc is on that list, mine isn't either.

Mine is on the list, but it is withdrew on 2014-03-07 (23:32:08) so it is a time ago. Some people think my account is created by coinmarket people, so believe what you want.

And have you received your btc?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i can understand that hack happen - its normal in this bizness - but something isnt right here - if u get hacked then u didnt get more btc from ppl after that

its anoying really that u pay to other from my btc and other ppl that deposit it after - i know site is in beta stage but this is just your faault coinmarket - i shouldnt be happen because we can just name it as a stealing from us and givin it to someone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey Coinmarket,

I made my btc deposit by mistake after the hack and tried to withdraw on the 7th March when the site was available again, however I don't see it on your list. My personal btc should not

Deposited

read some post before - he answered to me that ours coins just go to someone else,

Mine is on the list, but it is withdrew on 2014-03-07 (23:32:08) so it is a time ago. Some people think my account is created by coinmarket people, so believe what you want.
Activity: 54
coinmarket bring doge wallet back. It was promised back on Feb 24

You should read the thread before you post.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
coinmarket bring doge wallet back. It was promised back on Feb 24
Activity: 224
Hey Coinmarket,

Deposited

Mine not on that bogus list.
Very good news!  I'm very happy for you guys who have also gotten your coins back! Very glad to see Coinmarket.io coming out, addressing people's concerns, and taking on the responsibilities.  Hopefully, everyone will get their bitcoin and other altcoins back. One quick suggestion:  A poster in the CoinEX thread suggested creating some sort of "share" based asset to pay everyone back. I'm not sure if it's doable in this case, but it might be something worth to consider.

To the dev of Coinmarket.IO:  You have my respect. I can only imagine how difficult it is to work with a hostile crowd (understandably) under such a stressful situation. I tip my hat to you, sir.  Wink Keep up the good work!

It's a miracle! My KARMA withdrawal that was stuck since March 8th just went through today. I woke up to find the coins back in my local wallet. I believe CM is working on getting everyone their coins. I hope this gives some others some hope, and I would suggest that coinmarket.io needs to update everyone on the situation a lot more frequently. Anyway, here's the details of my withdrawal if anyone is doubting me...

Date: 3/18/2014 06:18
To: KJjM7sMu9NgW5JoWMqxpypuymPhGjjmiZU (own address, label: General)
Credit: 79999999.79 KARM
Net amount: +79999999.79 KARM
Transaction ID: 8dff1f3b3b103e7331e41919d4523a61ef126f742bd4488eb66960b0309b678f

Go Fxk yourself Kenneth Bjorke. You are going down !  Wink
I contacted the Norwegian police yesterday and am awaiting their response and request for details.  I will be providing the details of Kenneth Bjorke to the police as he is the only known person to have had involvement with coinmarket.

If it is true that Kenneth only hosts the site, then I assume he will give the details of the person behind it to the police.  Or we will find out that it is/was Kenneth all along.

The lack of detail from coinmarket and their inability to send back btc that was deposited after they supposedly found the hack is evidence enough of a scam to me.  They have provided no information on how much btc has been stolen, not a single person has stated they have received their btc back even after this latest update, and they have not answered anyone's PM's or resolved any individual queries.

I've grown tired of waiting and have involved the police.  Once I have the contact details of the person handling the case in Norway I will post them here so others can give the officer their details too.  Lets see how long Kenneth hides the details of coinmarket for now..

Bravo !!! Well Done dude !! Send him to prison hell !
Multibit, you're dumb. If he doesn't run the daemons, the coins will just go into oblivion. There is no way for him to stop transactions to coinmarket. People will just scream that their coins are missing if he shuts it down, even though they're pissing them down the drain by their own volition. Cryptos are a one way street. Once you send it, you can't get it back unless the person receiving gives it back.

If coinmarket.io don't show people the input public address than it is people's fault. If coinmarket.io show people the public address than it is their fault.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I contacted the Norwegian police yesterday and am awaiting their response and request for details.  I will be providing the details of Kenneth Bjorke to the police as he is the only known person to have had involvement with coinmarket.

If it is true that Kenneth only hosts the site, then I assume he will give the details of the person behind it to the police.  Or we will find out that it is/was Kenneth all along.

The lack of detail from coinmarket and their inability to send back btc that was deposited after they supposedly found the hack is evidence enough of a scam to me.  They have provided no information on how much btc has been stolen, not a single person has stated they have received their btc back even after this latest update, and they have not answered anyone's PM's or resolved any individual queries.

I've grown tired of waiting and have involved the police.  Once I have the contact details of the person handling the case in Norway I will post them here so others can give the officer their details too.  Lets see how long Kenneth hides the details of coinmarket for now..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey Coinmarket,

Deposited

I can confirm what Kenchan said, Viperbass is one of the main members of the iCoin team and has been honest with everything he has said on these forums, if someone like him does not get his bitcoins back then I am still considering this a BITCOIN scam.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I am very impressed thus far with mintpal exchange. I went through all the motions last night: sending coin from my wallet, selling, and then with drawing BTC to coinbase. All smooth as silk. Of course crypto rush has been meeting all of my needs for over a month,,,,  and I don't do cryptsy as often now.
Activity: 170
Please let me know what you are going to do about my stuck REDD deposit!
All stuck deposits will be credited to the accounts, later today. Tomorrow at the latest.
Please dont deposit any additional coins. Clogging up wallets with too many small unspent inputs is causing problems with the official bitcoin/altcoin software.

CoinMarket.io:
TIME SENSITIVE !!!
SEE MY PM !!!
legendary
Hey Coinmarket,

Deposited

I can't confirm if my BTC is on the list or not, but I DID withdraw a couple million MINT, some DGB, and also maybe around a half a BTC after this whole mess started.

I got lucky and logged in one of the sporadic times the site was up and my withdrawals went through.

Not defending - just the truth.
Same here as things were getting flaky, I bailed out Smiley
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Hey Coinmarket,

Deposited

I can't confirm if my BTC is on the list or not, but I DID withdraw a couple million MINT, some DGB, and also maybe around a half a BTC after this whole mess started.

I got lucky and logged in one of the sporadic times the site was up and my withdrawals went through.

Not defending - just the truth.
legendary
Whoa, I haven't been in here in a while,,, just glad I felt uncomfortable with Coin Market, and moved all coin out a month ago. As much as I liked the exchange/software format, it did make me nervous lol. I know operating an exchange has to be a pain in the ass. Good luck to all, as I see they are going out of business soon. Will be curious to see if they post this open source.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Multibit, you're dumb. If he doesn't run the daemons, the coins will just go into oblivion. There is no way for him to stop transactions to coinmarket. People will just scream that their coins are missing if he shuts it down, even though they're pissing them down the drain by their own volition. Cryptos are a one way street. Once you send it, you can't get it back unless the person receiving gives it back.
Activity: 7
several   days   ago   I  have   withdrawal  to USDE wallet.  When I  click my  confirmation  email  link,  the  system  was  just   got  wrong. so, When  I  click  the email  link  again. It  tells  me  that   you have already  confirm  early!  Now  my wallet  have not   received  the  USDE   actually.  and , the  coinmarket.io  can  not  see  any  usde  belongs   to  me !It  shows  NO transaction ID!  I  think this  fault  is  because the  email  link   error . Now ,you  decided  to  not  use  email  link  anymore ,  but ,my  USDE  have  not  return  back  to  my   wallet  .  Please  ,  help  me .

PS:  my  use  name  :  maria
Pages:
Jump to: