Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 61. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://gyazo.com/ea40c978c3dba1193d390c27fada709e https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001666663558 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Kenneth/Bj%C3%B8rke https://twitter.com/kbjoerke

Kenneth Bjørke Adresse: Knapstadveien 6, 1823 KNAPSTAD Telefonnummer 41 53 37 65 Mobil 93 97 23 52 Send gratis til din mobil Lagre i Outlook Vis kart

let me now if we can track him down, i will help
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Oslo police contact details:
Tel: +4722669050
Email: [email protected]

Why police?Huh They are to sweet for these guys. Look at the biggest thiefs .... bankers, they steal and still are doing the same!!

NO POLICE.... JUST PICK THEM UP AT HOME, OR AT THE OFFICE
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Am I glad I don't trust websites enough to leave more than $50 worth of coins on them.

And CoinEx vanished with my 25k DOGE .. think I got rest out before it went.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
guys just calculate cost of your lost when u will be raporting
Activity: 14
This link might be useful:

http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/cooperation/economiccrime/cybercrime/documents/internationalcooperation/res_internatcoop_authorities_EN.asp

Alexander Seger
Data Protection and Cybercrime Division
Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law
Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France
Tel +33-3-9021-4506
Fax +33-3-9021-5650 
www.coe.int/cybercrime

We can also google for something like "Norwegian Cybercrime" or "Europe Cybercrime Division" and finally get useful contacts.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

Before sending them the info, make sure to put proper timeframe and examples. This is going to be hard for them to work out as crypto is not something they used too.
Activity: 24
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Coinmarket = Kenneth Bjorke

Kenneth Bjorke = coinmarket.

The fact that he has not given the details of exactly who is behind coinmarket even though he says he an his family are worried, is complete bullshit.  Who here would continue to hide the details from hundreds of angry people if their family were frightened?

Answer.... Nobody.  Everyone would give up the details of the actual thief in about two seconds if our families were threatened.

Kenneth won't give up these details because its bullshit imho.  All this logs of chats with a mysterious person about the hosting etc is complete bullshit to try and hide the fact it is him behind it.

If anyone wishes to report this to the police in Norway, they need to provide Kenneth Bjorke as the name.  Then they wil either discover it is him, or he will have to give up the name.   But for now until Kenneth proves otherwise, he is the one behind this and he is shiting himself and trying to divert everyone away from himself by making up garbage.

Kenneth Bjorke = coinmarket.   This is the person that needs to be reported to the police.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I have some bad news, some more bad news but a way forward.

My father is a officer in the Rikskriminalpolisen (Swedish national bureau of investigation) , this is bad news because he can't help out directly, he took time out of his busy schedule to read this and I had to explain the situation , he said he is 99% sure this has been setup as a scam.

It's a pity as we could of got a case number done and then insisted the host of the website release his details.

What the community needs to do.

1. Someone needs to get case number from Norwegan Police so Kenneth Bjorke is forced to release the details of coinmarket.io owners and the IP address details for the account.

2. Depending on the country of the accused you will need to open a case in that country
  a. Whoever does this part needs to get as much info from everyone who's BTC has been stolen, the more money involved the higher priority the case will have.
  b. The case number will also be needed to freeze this persons bank accounts while the investigation continues, also the banks will require a case number and the police
      will need to be the ones to do it.

3. I suggest raising a small fee amount in a escrow for the person who is going to be doing the work. This won't be a easy task as not many people are familiar with Cryptos, if the person
happens to live in Sweden we will sort this out very fast.

If you have anymore questions you can email me at [email protected]

We need to start a Campaign to catch to the real owner of Coinmarket.io

If you lost bitcoins at coinmarket.io Send me a image of your Bitcoins in the Withdraw window at coinmarket.io
and tell me how much of that you want to rise.

Don't to make any fake images if we notice this, will put your name and account to the whole investigation.

What we know so far.

Kenneth Bjorke is the hoster of their Website and he know some more information which could help us.

Nickname "Inception" last time online in their IRC channel " [email protected] on Wed Jan 22 14:43:55 2014" IP is ending at the destination in Estonia " http://en.utrace.de/ip-address/82.131.118.155 "

Raised Bitcoins

5.4 BTC - Stealthcoin
0.5 BTC multibit

Coinex.pw also needs one right now Cheesy They also seemed to be hacked.
Activity: 196
CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio 16 de mar.

Attempting to run the withdrawal script in a few hours.

I hope this come true
Activity: 98
It's really sad to see what happens here for virtual currencies in general.

Norwegians are lovely people and it's strange that someone from Norway would do this intentionally , he would be a disgrace to his fellow countrymen, but evil does lurk in every corner and every industry and best thing people can do is move on, leave it with police and move on with your lives because this kind of thing can bring you plenty negativity.

I think this is why over the years regulation and banking gets more stricter because humans always trying to step on other people to benefit themselves. Virtual currencies started off as amazing idea
in a world where everyone involved is a honest person, but unfortunately it has a attracted the vultures in society and people need to be very careful now.
Scum people are everywhere it's not a surprise that they do(n't) come from Norway, you make it sound as if it's a shock they come from there.
What would make Norwegians more lovely than others?
There is more scum from Norway, forgot Breivik?
if only i will be from norway then i could tray do somehing ;/

for me its clear that Kenneth is owner of this site, and this is only one person that we know and he is real - look ad linkedin - kenneth has a lot of certifications cisco, etc. Meaby something go wrong but for now he is just buying time

if we didnt receive ours btc back - there meaby in norawy is some ppl that will take it from him in "difrent way"

im ready to pay even 50% of my lost from coinmarket - just its too much thiefs in crypto and we need to punish them
Activity: 168
Good news they are written in https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio

CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio 9h
Attempting to run the withdrawal script in a few hours.

Back our trust and we will continue to work together  Wink

Just another delay tactic maybe?

I felt a glimmer of hope when the owner replied on this thread. However I'm beginning to lose that hope all over again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Who is near Norway and can go there?

Activity: 22
It's really sad to see what happens here for virtual currencies in general.

Norwegians are lovely people and it's strange that someone from Norway would do this intentionally , he would be a disgrace to his fellow countrymen, but evil does lurk in every corner and every industry and best thing people can do is move on, leave it with police and move on with your lives because this kind of thing can bring you plenty negativity.

I think this is why over the years regulation and banking gets more stricter because humans always trying to step on other people to benefit themselves. Virtual currencies started off as amazing idea
in a world where everyone involved is a honest person, but unfortunately it has a attracted the vultures in society and people need to be very careful now.
Activity: 238
<..>

You have noticed via block chain that your BTC has moved.  Have you checked the wallets it has moved to?  To me it seems like Mr Bjorke has transferred what is left of your BTC to another exchange and is frantically trying to get back the losses he has made.

Just my 2 cents.

I had the same idea trying to think of possible options, why this situation is so messed up and takes so long.
Activity: 224
It's not just the BTC that's the problem, I have 2M reddcoins which are stuck but confirmed (they used the wrong fork). Actual value is not that much, just sth less than 0.2 BTC, however, if I was one of the BTC owners that lost a significant amount I'd definitely call the authorities in Norway to take action against this Bjorke guy and the coinmarket.io guys even if he's not himself the guilty one, he's withholding information about the real owners, which is in eachself a crime. And to anyone that doesn't think there is a case, because BTC is not considered a currency but a commodity, IANAL but stealing commodities is also illegal pretty much everywhere. And the involved amount actually translates to real money directly so it's a very strong case that would really stand in courts. I'm really amazed at the people who have lost more and are still waiting from a reassurance by the devs and to get their btc back. Even if it's not a scam, even if it's not done on purpose, it's *your* BTC, you have *every* right to demand it back *now*. Not doing anything just makes whomever has all those BTC now think even safer. Who knows, eventually he'll try to cash on those BTCs and maybe even be in some tropical island having fun with your money.

I'd suggest to whomever lost the most to initiate an actual complaint to the police, preferably one in the same country. No, I'm not going to do it, because I lost too little and for me the expense would be completely outweighed by the amount of RDDs lost. If for some reason RDD goes 100x in the next week (and from 0.2 BTC, I'd lose 20 BTC) then yes, I'd probably do it, but not now.

My 2 cents.

Looks like everyone here is just talking. Coinmarket.io will run away with our BTC. At least that's what I would do if I am them.

I am not living in Norway so.......

Well done Coinmarket.io you got me!
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I have been reading this since things went tits up and I will let you know what I personally think.

After doing a lot of tracking of the website and owner etc etc I will pretty much say that Mr Bjorke is the owner and developer of the site.

Now I do not believe the site was created to just wait until enough BTC were there and then steal them.  This is what I believe happened.

I believe he was using everyone else's deposits to make as much money as he could.  I believe he was using your BTC to do quick trades and then put your BTC back and pocketing the profit he made on his trades.

I think his trading skills sucked because I believe he started making major loses.  Loses to the point that he has had to suspend all withdrawals of BTC.

You have noticed via block chain that your BTC has moved.  Have you checked the wallets it has moved to?  To me it seems like Mr Bjorke has transferred what is left of your BTC to another exchange and is frantically trying to get back the losses he has made.

Just my 2 cents.

This is what happens when young people think they can make easy money.  Either way the bitcoins are stolen. Kenneth exchange was getting popular, but too greedy , didn't want to wait for honest money.
Activity: 70
I have been reading this since things went tits up and I will let you know what I personally think.

After doing a lot of tracking of the website and owner etc etc I will pretty much say that Mr Bjorke is the owner and developer of the site.

Now I do not believe the site was created to just wait until enough BTC were there and then steal them.  This is what I believe happened.

I believe he was using everyone else's deposits to make as much money as he could.  I believe he was using your BTC to do quick trades and then put your BTC back and pocketing the profit he made on his trades.

I think his trading skills sucked because I believe he started making major loses.  Loses to the point that he has had to suspend all withdrawals of BTC.

You have noticed via block chain that your BTC has moved.  Have you checked the wallets it has moved to?  To me it seems like Mr Bjorke has transferred what is left of your BTC to another exchange and is frantically trying to get back the losses he has made.

Just my 2 cents.
guys they now even disabled mails that was pointed in faq on site:

[email protected]
[email protected]

look like theyre turning off service in any time ;/ fuck this shit -

IS THERE SOMEONE FROM NORWAY ?

-------
 i guess what will be next - kenneth will tell us that they are shuting down hosting for coinmarket and thats all - coinmarket will dissapear from network

u ppl really think that u will receive your coins back? owner of coinmarket will probably run another exchange or even they just have it now - mintpal looks really familiar to coinmarket in technical aspect, and this other one market
Pages:
Jump to: