Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 56. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey Coinmarket,

I made my btc deposit by mistake after the hack and tried to withdraw on the 7th March when the site was available again, however I don't see it on your list. My personal btc should not
be part of the btc that was hacked...

Username: Viperbass

Deposited
Tue Mar 04 2014 14:47:31   1.861201   BTC      credited

Withdrawal without Tx (stuck)

Fri Mar 07 2014 15:18:25   1.861128   BTC   IP   confirmed

Like I say this would of been after the hack had taken place.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I has been 4 days since I tried to withdraw my BTC. Please reply to me in PM.
Activity: 160
Activity: 5
I also didn't receive my BTC

1st

Click this following link to confirm your 0.301 BTC withdrawal to 19e5kCTYsfGT51uLRSwPeFKYdsUrUkPhHm:

and 2nd

Click this following link to confirm your 0.0384 BTC withdrawal to 17RDHwxj5YpUXv8ZZ8isiae4hGLrUW322Z:

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello

I also dont see my payment in your list of 2500 BTC.

I have made a withdraw

Sat Mar 08 2014 10:10:01   0.22888718   BTC      confirmed

Please check this out...

Thanks, M
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Sod it - they haven't adressed my issues when they said they were looking into them and have gone offline again.  So Ive started contacting the authorities in Norway today.  If they dont think Im serious about geting the authorities involved, lets wait and see what happens when the police start knocking on Kenneths door.   Think he will refuse to give up the real identity of the person then?   lets wait and see.
Well - what a fucking surprise.

Thought I would try a test to withdraw some more Leaf.  Tried twice with 1000 leaf.

Filed in all the information and requested the withdrawl - got the web link at the top of the wallet..

Then when I take that link and put it in a browser window.....

So even their last post was complete BULLSHIT.

Now my account looks like this - not a single fucking withdrawl confirmed, and the btc withdrawl not on the list.

They are even now asking if people want a percentage of their btc.   If they had processed the btc withdrawls on the list like they said they did, then they would not be able to do this - or the people on the list are the lucky ones and get all their btc back - others like me will get fuck all.

Now if they do a percentage back of all btc, those of us not on the list will be worse off because they gave those on the list a full refund.   Fuck me are you just that thick you cant work this out.  Why not post up specifics about how much btc is missing who has been paid in full, and who will have to take a cut - and how much of a cut will it be?  Try actually engaging with users, otherwise they will all end up looking t hunt you down.  Whether you believe me or not, I am going to involve the police, I am going to find out who you are and I AM going to post that information here for everyone to see.  Unless you sort out my withdrawls in the next 20 hours.

now about 20 hours until I contact Norway police and send them to Kenneths house.  As soon as they advise me who is behind this I will post their details here - then we can contact the real owner of coinmarket.  Seeing as they have not got the balls to tell us who they are themselves Ill have the police find it out for us.
So..please help?
It isn't just no email confirmation, where is my funds!?
DGB is "insufficient" and the BTC has no trans ID...

Username: MMos

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i dont see my bitcoin address withdrawal 1GxSH6tHmcgNmfRwhJjK4tGPHqVjwDMQqv, worth 0.10534821. date Sun Mar 09 2014 23:45:56
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
selling shares is good point tho i think
Activity: 658
i agree, they should just give us the long and short of it. and any plans they have to recover lost btc's. other exchanges like scifi-ex which was also exploited some time aback have decided to sell shares in their company to help recover the btc.. and resumed trading also helps recover btc from trading fees.

mod if ur reading this i think its time to give us the skinny. let's see if we can work out a solution if you dont already have one.
alright guys ill put in my 2 cents. im a risk taker i guess. but i actually sent noblecoins to coinmarket a few days ago when they were up and then withdrew them shortly after. they were back in my wallet about 15 minutes later. before that i had noblecoins on the site for 2 weeks during it's downtime and was able to withdraw it one day when the site came up. based on what the mod has posted on this thread. im thinking that the mod staff on coinmarket has been significantly reduced and now it may just be a one man team working on the site. i imagine if so he/she'd have alot of work to do but prefer to work silently.

the site did say it was beta so we all knew the risks and that it is also up to us to contact the site support and update them on possible security issues to help keep us all safer. i think you will all over time get back ur coins especially the altcoins, so stop bitching lol. crypto is a patience game anyway.

let's swing this thing around.. as part of the coinmarket community we should be trying to help in any way we can. the mod was exploited just as much as any one of us.

im just angry that i deposited my btc after coinmarket said that there will be resume trading - so its just unfair thats all

and coinmarket.io meaby u should just make topic with explaining what happen -  and then just auction your software? meaby u will get some btc for this im sure i probably will buy it but i just dont have funds but i think someone will be interested, just explain how much u lose
Activity: 2
cannot see the confirmation link for my withdrawal?
Activity: 658
alright guys ill put in my 2 cents. im a risk taker i guess. but i actually sent noblecoins to coinmarket a few days ago when they were up and then withdrew them shortly after. they were back in my wallet about 15 minutes later. before that i had noblecoins on the site for 2 weeks during it's downtime and was able to withdraw it one day when the site came up. based on what the mod has posted on this thread. im thinking that the mod staff on coinmarket has been significantly reduced and now it may just be a one man team working on the site. i imagine if so he/she'd have alot of work to do but prefer to work silently.

the site did say it was beta so we all knew the risks and that it is also up to us to contact the site support and update them on possible security issues to help keep us all safer. i think you will all over time get back ur coins especially the altcoins, so stop bitching lol. crypto is a patience game anyway.

let's swing this thing around.. as part of the coinmarket community we should be trying to help in any way we can. the mod was exploited just as much as any one of us.
as i said i will be happy if u send me 80% of my funds

0.95210739 BTC withdrawal to 1KK8TLZFvh1giEKgVzjwZ2TQwPVE3LHdVZ
Activity: 28
Coinmarket.io What happened to my withdrawal without TX ID to my address 17qV4jdR5Br7MD1hpLUg58pvdit62RYDxg?

Fri Mar 07 2014 15:34:07   0.44121275   BTC   141.101.75.47   confirmed

username : xhajkx

Im still waiting for this one and it was not on your list of 2500 BTC withdrawals.

And please can you tell us in what period the hack took place?
C3ALL

so better to take coins from user that deposit it after hack?

C3ALL: looking into your issue, had no knowledge about these email-related problems - the email stuff was quite fixed and running well.

There have been people posting about not receiving email confirmations since February.  I even sent you numerous messages about the issue, and now you say you had no idea these issues existed??  I told you about them WEEKS ago.  Is this hiw much attention you pay to people reporting issues??

I for one am not happy to have my coins reduced when I requested the withdrawal back in February.
Activity: 98
Please let me know what you are going to do about my stuck REDD deposit!
All stuck deposits will be credited to the accounts, later today. Tomorrow at the latest.
Please dont deposit any additional coins. Clogging up wallets with too many small unspent inputs is causing problems with the official bitcoin/altcoin software.
Activity: 70
i think it was that someone sellling karma for btc and thats why btc missing

other way you should turn off withdrawal so its your fault that u dont do it

and it seems that there is no more btc left right? :]
The exploit was stopped by halting trading, but the guys were already gone with their BTC.
There was no point in stopping any withdrawals from happening - it would have made the situation alot worse.

We are not saying that you lost your coins forever, we are looking for solutions.
More withdrawals will be manually or automatically pushed today and tomorrow - we are working hardcore on this.

C3ALL: looking into your issue, had no knowledge about these email-related problems - the email stuff was quite fixed and running well.

We should manage to get some BTC from other sources - does the community agree on splitting that using a percentage?

More updates & lists with processed withdrawals coming.

Please let me know what you are going to do about my stuck REDD deposit!

TX: 5580af2e0c844a33020a008dc7f640667a23a70a1c4b337a8ad7dd01698da818

Old wallet where the redd was send too before fork: RhEMw8dQ2R3vy3kogCL2QZB2Sd8xyYY41j

Accountname: low1337
Pages:
Jump to: