Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 99. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
F#
10007.53001237 DGB txid: 64cf10d3cd7ee3b1e2c94f5da4294f3767c73abc13c1fb2afe6c704616a9d255  Grin
Withdraw no problem, just waiting for trade open, and go ~~
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
For fucks sake update your fucking wallets, I want to withdraw my coins!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
my BTC test withdrawal has gone through. I am leaning towards a label of 'incompetence' rather than 'criminal'

I hope that coinmarket.io hasn't been hacked, but that's not out of the question.

I still have some BTC on the exchange that I have yet to try and withdrawal.
Activity: 112
thanks i will give them time to tomorrow than i will just report it to my police department
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Original domain owner of coinmarket.io before they changed it to hide behind a PO Box.

lol? then its obvious something is wrong here - they doing same thing like mtgox

are u sure this is orginal owner of coinmarket? i need this information when i will go to my police department

btw when they changed it ?

I was the one who posted the original whois information. When coinmarker.io went down for a few days a few months back I copied and saved the whois in case there was any problems. Here it is again if you need it. I belived they changed it when they switched to cloudfare.

Domain : coinmarket.io
Expiry : 2015-01-09

NS 1   : dns1.registrar-servers.com
NS 2   : dns2.registrar-servers.com
NS 3   : dns3.registrar-servers.com
NS 4   : dns4.registrar-servers.com
NS 5   : dns5.registrar-servers.com

Owner  : Kenneth Bjorke
Owner  : Coinmarket
Owner  : Knapstadveien 6F
Owner  : Knapstad
Owner  : Ostfold
Owner  : NO

Whois Search Successful
The results are shown below.
Domain Information
Domain Handle : DOM-170750
Domain Name : coinmarket.io
Domain Status : Live
First Registered : 2014-01-09
Last Updated : 2014-01-09
Expires : 2015-01-09
Domain Owner
User ID : NIC-282923
Contact Name : Kenneth Bjorke
Organization Name : Coinmarket
Street : Knapstadveien 6F
City : Knapstad
State : Ostfold
Postal Code : 1823
Admin Contact
Technical Contact
Billing Contact
User ID : NIC-1087
Contact Name : BR
Organization Name : Key Systems GmbH
Street : Im Oberen Werk 1
City : St. Ingbert
State : .
Postal Code : DE-66386
Registrar
User ID : NIC-1087
Contact Name : BR
Organization Name : Key Systems GmbH
Street : Im Oberen Werk 1
City : St. Ingbert
State : .
Postal Code : DE-66386
Phone : +49 (0) 68 94 - 93 96 850
Fax : +49 (0) 68 94 - 93 96 851
E-Mail :
Primary Nameserver
Name Server: dns1.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns2.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns3.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns4.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns5.registrar-servers.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
It was provided a few pages ago.  This was the original domain owner before changing it.

The po box now listed also appears to have the same po box as FredOlson, the employer of Kenneth bjorke.
Original domain owner of coinmarket.io before they changed it to hide behind a PO Box.

lol? then its obvious something is wrong here - they doing same thing like mtgox

are u sure this is orginal owner of coinmarket? i need this information when i will go to my police department

btw when they changed it ?
Activity: 38
Username: adamrosh

https://i.imgur.com/t3pEdhf.png

BTC address: 18RJxFxzxixof6G7HUVJcJjMCTM6q1r3FE

PLEASE SEND ME MY BITCOINS!!
who is Kenneth?
I see they have been online here again within the last hour, but still no response to PM's or on the thread....

Just start contacting FredOlson and seeing if Kenneth Bjorke is available to talk to.

Better yet, get local law enforcement to call and ask for Kenneth.

And if you wanted to visit him at home, then swing by:

Knapstadveien 6F
Knapstad
Ostfold

Maybe now the prick will start getting us our coins back?

Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
I sent 102291.331USDE from Coinmarket.io to Poloniex and appears CONFIRMED, but so far i can't found TX id in Block Explorer.

Tx ID: e9eaf49c605e7dfbec8ec65c1d1ea63146e2e2f10a6121fc90671124ee84a18d
Activity: 126
Now you're talkin'.
Activity: 17
You know, if he hadn't be so obvious about it, he could have fooled a lot of people here.

I kid I kid, sometime in the next 7 days we will have the exchange up and running again. Thanks for your patience while we work on the exchange... a bug was picked up by one of our users that
could of been used by hackers to gain access to our exchange. Besides the exchange having to go down to test and rectify the issues meant the only feature that we could leave enabled
was deposits.

Until the new engine is upgraded we will continue to provide constant feedback.

Currently your btc is being stored on cold wallets for your protection, you will see in 7 days from now that we will be back in business with all your withdrawals processed.

Thank you kindly again for your support and please be patient while this matter gets resolved.
Activity: 126
You know, if he hadn't be so obvious about it, he could have fooled a lot of people here.
Hi All,

I am the PR representative for coinmarket.io , I think it's time to come out in the open and explain why coinmarket.io was created initially.

It was simple really, after watching the Wolf of Wall street we were inspired to make quick money and we thought why not create a exchange for alt virtual currencies.

The scene where Leo is snorting coke off those beautiful buns all had us thinking how we could legitimately take money from the rich and give to ourselves and here we are.

Anyone that can afford to waste money on virtual currencies is not some starving peasant in India or Africa and we thought scamming from the virtual currency world
would not make a major impact on the lives of those coin owners.

While we slowly extract your btc from the exchanges I would like you all to imagine my homeboy and I sipping cocktails on some undisclosed location on our newly purchased
vessel with really skanky ho's to satisfy our every needs with your bitcoin.

Thank you for your btc and the useless alt currencies that we used on our exchange and traded for btc on crypto rush.

This msg does mean you don't have to wait for your btc anymore, it's never coming!
I hope this is a sick joke, but this account was registered today lol, so pretty sure it isnt the PR from coinmarket.io but rather funny how coinmarket as a username wasnt taken before until today Cheesy

Name:   coinmarket
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 04:07:04 PM
Last Active:   Today at 04:29:18 PM

Unfortunately we have lost the password(fake email) to coinmarket.io just like we "lost" the bitcoins on our exchange. Many readers thought it was best to know what was going on instead of being kept in the dark.
my mother taught me not to feed wild animals, such as trolls
Activity: 3
Good morning

I'm having trouble relating to two transactions.

So far not got them in my account

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1896902_690312134358339_2031785281_n.jpg

My e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you Wink
Activity: 17
Hi All,

I am the PR representative for coinmarket.io , I think it's time to come out in the open and explain why coinmarket.io was created initially.

It was simple really, after watching the Wolf of Wall street we were inspired to make quick money and we thought why not create a exchange for alt virtual currencies.

The scene where Leo is snorting coke off those beautiful buns all had us thinking how we could legitimately take money from the rich and give to ourselves and here we are.

Anyone that can afford to waste money on virtual currencies is not some starving peasant in India or Africa and we thought scamming from the virtual currency world

While we slowly extract your btc from the exchanges I would like you all to imagine my homeboy and I sipping cocktails on some undisclosed location on our newly purchased

Thank you for your btc and the useless alt currencies that we used on our exchange and traded for btc on crypto rush.

This msg does mean you don't have to wait for your btc anymore, it's never coming!
I hope this is a sick joke, but this account was registered today lol, so pretty sure it isnt the PR from coinmarket.io but rather funny how coinmarket as a username wasnt taken before until today Cheesy

Unfortunately we have lost the password(fake email) to coinmarket.io just like we "lost" the bitcoins on our exchange. Many readers thought it was best to know what was going on instead of being kept in the dark.
Hi All,

Thanks, captain obvious!

but on a serious note, please help me dev Cheesy
Username is MMos

[/quote] please help with this! PM me or something =D
[/quote] Also, I have 121k ish DGB inside the exchange but no matter what amount I input, a message in red text tells me I have insufficient funds.[/quote]
Activity: 213
Hi All,

Man... I'm starving... fuck you buddy.

Anyways this looks like a terrible joke. Terrible kinda funny joke
Pages:
Jump to: