Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 94. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
So is the site completely dead? Or has anyone succeeded in taking coins out of it?

I tried 4 withdrawels yesterday, 1 came through, 2 are whereever and 1 was send to the wrong address(Huh)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sounds like you have no tune to sing to me then. agh, just frustrated with that whole situation. Sorry...  Thanks for the reply though, I have to admit you were right from my logic..... coinmarket is done.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Hey bob.. do you have any coins sitting at coinmarket still?

Anyway, check out the site and tell me what you think now.

I'll check up to see your reply soon

Nah, I'm all done with coinmarket.
Hey bob.. do you have any coins sitting at coinmarket still?

Anyway, check out the site and tell me what you think now.

I'll check up to see your reply soon
legendary
cant believe I fell for that troll.  Sad
legendary
Update:

It's with a heavy heart that the coinmarket team has to finally admit our exchange is no longer in our control and hasn't been for sometime. The hackers gained access to the exchange on the 27th Feb
and since then we have been finding ways to take back control from them.

Most of the people replying they received coins are hackers alt accounts.

Rawt from openex.pw assured us the exchange would be more secure with a security patch with which he provided but this infact opened a loophole for the hackers to gain access. The infrequent twitter updates have been from the hackers themselves to keep people on a string while the btc gets sucked out the system.

So where to from here...

We have decided we will open a new exchange that is a lot more secure and even faster then coinmarket was, like with coinmarket the beta will last a long time so remember if anything happens
we not accountable but our new exchange will be super fast.

Please support us on our new venture and we won't make the same mistake twice, soz about losing your coins but hey that's life right?

Our new exchange will be called FMOSOYFMTSOM.io

That's short for Fool me once shame on you , Fool me twice shame on me.

This smells fishy, I am not a hacker alt account and I did withdrawal my RDD from the site recently.
Activity: 17
When all is said and done virtual currencies will be like communism, it was a great idea in theory but isn't practical. At the end of the day humans can't be trusted enough to not abuse a good thing when it comes along.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
we can track down these guys and take them out?

If I had a BTC each time I read this, I'd be fatter than Karpeles
Those "few" entities will be hung by their balls from a tree then drug off by horses into the sunset.

Someone will loss enough money, that they will loss their life over it. I hope they are content with their own actions. They'll never know fully whom they harmed so they'll never who's exactly after them, or how many. I wouldn't want to live like that, even if I high roll for a year or two. Trust me... they'll get their knife in the back, soon enough.

KARMA is a bitch!

Eventually what goes around comes around, so whenever something bad happens in there lives then they will know it's because of the scam exchange.
Those "few" entities will be hung by their balls from a tree then drug off by horses into the sunset.

Someone will loss enough money, that they will loss their life over it. I hope they are content with their own actions. They'll never know fully whom they harmed so they'll never who's exactly after them, or how many. I wouldn't want to live like that, even if I high roll for a year or two. Trust me... they'll get their knife in the back, soon enough.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So is the site completely dead? Or has anyone succeeded in taking coins out of it?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i still have noble coins at the exchange, any chance i can get them withdrawn?
I just made a comment/reply. Then I tried to jump on the site and it states the server is offline. It kicks me and throws an error page.

Did it finally crash? being repaired? what?

Should we grab the guns, baseball bats ,chains, knives... and whatever else we can carry

The sad part is it's these few entities that will destroy the only chance of financial liberty as people will rush back to fiat which will hurt the potential growth of virtual currencies.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
the exchange is down now. they took our coins and decided it's enough trolling us with the hope ?  Cheesy
I just made a comment/reply. Then I tried to jump on the site and it states the server is offline. It kicks me and throws an error page.

Did it finally crash? being repaired? what?

Should we grab the guns, baseball bats ,chains, knives... and whatever else we can carry
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what happend to my withdrawal of 0.1something btc?? 1GxSH6tHmcgNmfRwhJjK4tGPHqVjwDMQqv
Will you get your site up and running soon? Had someone recommend this site (I'm gonna slap the chit outta him for doing so) but now am wondering about you in particular. Sent you a tweet about a day or two ago. No response, so I'm not expecting much from this either but have to cross some t's.

Well basically moving on:

What's going on with your site..... will you,or staff, step up and get the thing running already? Thanks a bunch.

**Remember each minute of every hour that you are in limbo, "we" are losing money (i.e. you, me and others.) And it also doesn't help with consumer confidence. I'm not sad to say but stating that I can't refer anyone to this site ,quite the opposite, till it works for something other than a cover page.**

So get to it !!!!
Best wishes and good luck.
-B
legendary
Close the site down, fix the errors and get back on track is what should have been done.

This is clearly an inside job.

Domain : coinmarket.io
Expiry : 2015-01-09

NS 1   : emma.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : kip.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Anette Enger
Owner  : Coinmarket
Owner  : PO Box 1159 Sentrum
Owner  : Oslo
Owner  : NO

IP Address:108.162.207.163

Just so you know I am obviously trolling about being associated with coinmarket.io but I am very confident the rest of what I have said is very close to the truth. This will be one of the worst scams in history. It's also strange that openex.pw shutdown the same time as this exchange on the 27th Feb.

Going forward no matter what exchange you use, buy / sell , withdraw straight away unless your trading on cex.io which is the only exchange i would leave my coins on.

Remember this site cannot be hacked, ITS A SCAM or nothing, the hackers wouldn't have access to there twitter or coinmarket bitcointalk account.

So just think things through and you will realize they are playing games, has anyone from the community managed to successfully withdraw a btc amount over 1 yet?
Activity: 29
I confirmed my withdrawal of 0.022 BTC on March 7. So will it never arrive? Cry
I know it's not so much but hell, I'm no big player but these things are the ones that make you lose your faith in crypto.

If any kind soul would help me a bit I'd be very grateful Smiley 1H9TUCAkYJCYogfSkVtEu6vrY66GpdYyE5
Pages:
Jump to: