Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 95. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Update:

It's with a heavy heart that the coinmarket team has to finally admit our exchange is no longer in our control and hasn't been for sometime. The hackers gained access to the exchange on the 27th Feb
and since then we have been finding ways to take back control from them.

Most of the people replying they received coins are hackers alt accounts.

Rawt from openex.pw assured us the exchange would be more secure with a security patch with which he provided but this infact opened a loophole for the hackers to gain access. The infrequent twitter updates have been from the hackers themselves to keep people on a string while the btc gets sucked out the system.

So where to from here...

We have decided we will open a new exchange that is a lot more secure and even faster then coinmarket was, like with coinmarket the beta will last a long time so remember if anything happens
we not accountable but our new exchange will be super fast.

Please support us on our new venture and we won't make the same mistake twice, soz about losing your coins but hey that's life right?

Our new exchange will be called FMOSOYFMTSOM.io

That's short for Fool me once shame on you , Fool me twice shame on me.

new account?

I beg you.. he is trolling you
I will not be surprised if the site is really hacked.

Hacked or not, but they should finnaly admit there are some mess with btc.. Not send tranzactions is ok but send to wrong adresses it is something completly strange already.
legendary
Sorry for all who withdrawed Usde and got stuck on it but accept that there are no way you will take it today.. We will try to keep price on mint for you high untile they will finnaly fix a problem!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Update:

It's with a heavy heart that the coinmarket team has to finally admit our exchange is no longer in our control and hasn't been for sometime. The hackers gained access to the exchange on the 27th Feb

Rawt from openex.pw assured us the exchange would be more secure with a security patch with which he provided but this infact opened a loophole for the hackers to gain access. The infrequent twitter updates have been from the hackers themselves to keep people on a string while the btc gets sucked out the system.

So where to from here...

We have decided we will open a new exchange that is a lot more secure and even faster then coinmarket was, like with coinmarket the beta will last a long time so remember if anything happens

Please support us on our new venture and we won't make the same mistake twice, soz about losing your coins but hey that's life right?

new account?

I will not be surprised if the site is really hacked.
legendary
Update:

So where to from here...

new account?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Rofl. I just dont understand that if my coins are there they cannot be retrieved...
Activity: 219
Update:

So where to from here...

new account?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Fix withdraws uSDe

it has been fixed already (USDe wallet has been updated). I've just checked myself - both deposit and withdraw work fine

it doesn't affect old transaction with no ID. the only we can do is to wait for manual processing

How does that change anything for people who withdrawn before update?

it doesn't.

transactions without Id and transactions sent from old wallet are 'lost'; they need manual processing

but if you are smart enough (to test withdrawal with a tiny amount) and still keep your USDe - you can withdraw it with no issues now
The problem is there is no actual usde, you dont keep your usde. The only thing you keep is an entry in their database saying we owe you xxxxx usde. So basically we are getting goxxed imo.

I have deposited 32 USDe, and then have withdrawn 31 USDe.

I'm not trying to protect CoinMarket in any way. As they still owe me quite a big amount of coins, which were lost with no Id on March 3.

The hackers really couldn't give a shit about USDE, it was just BTC they were after.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Fix withdraws uSDe

it has been fixed already (USDe wallet has been updated). I've just checked myself - both deposit and withdraw work fine

it doesn't affect old transaction with no ID. the only we can do is to wait for manual processing

it doesn't.

transactions without Id and transactions sent from old wallet are 'lost'; they need manual processing

but if you are smart enough (to test withdrawal with a tiny amount) and still keep your USDe - you can withdraw it with no issues now
The problem is there is no actual usde, you dont keep your usde. The only thing you keep is an entry in their database saying we owe you xxxxx usde. So basically we are getting goxxed imo.

I have deposited 32 USDe, and then have withdrawn 31 USDe.

I'm not trying to protect CoinMarket in any way. As they still owe me quite a big amount of coins, which were lost with no Id on March 3.
Activity: 17
Update:

So where to from here...

legendary
oh my, are we gonna lose our coins?

I think we already have.
Activity: 19
oh my, are we gonna lose our coins?
legendary
So this is a huge scam? Anyway we can track down these guys and take them out?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Fix withdraws uSDe

it doesn't.

Activity: 778
withdraw 2 btc yesterday, didn't arrive, when I look into the blockchain, they were split up in 1,95 and 0,05 both send to 2 different for me unknown adresses.

on 25 feb I withdraw 11 million noble, never arrived in my wallet

Actually of all the exchanges, I trusted this guy the most and I still don't believe he is scamming us on purpose. For sure he is facing major difficulties and I really don't like the lack of a detailed explanation.
legendary
Still waiting on delivery as well
Activity: 150
You guys stupid, they all gone !!!
I can confirm that REDD deposits and withdraws are working again, good job on that (I tested with a small amount). The only thing is that I still have 1 pending deposit that was send before they updated the wallets. So please fix this guys! The "old" wallet on Coinmarket I send my redd to was:

User: low1337
RhEMw8dQ2R3vy3kogCL2QZB2Sd8xyYY41j
TX: 5580af2e0c844a33020a008dc7f640667a23a70a1c4b337a8ad7dd01698da818-000

withdraw a lot of rdd yesterday, they never arrived
Fix withdraws uSDe

I dont have usde wallet anymo0re, withdraw a lot of usde yesterday, they never arrived
Activity: 43
nick SpartaN

transaction withdraw

Mon Mar 10 2014 01:24:26   389137.08794457   USDE   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   confirmed

waiting plz manual withdraw this.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Please for confirmation my deposit. Thank you! (idahosk)
Pages:
Jump to: