Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 3. (Read 86893 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
September 22, 2015, 06:19:08 PM
So as far as I understand this campaing is already over with monday's payment, yet I didn't get paid and the bot got restarted (my bot shows 0 posts now).
Did anyone get paid yet?

Im still waiting for this too:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12428560

Where is OP?
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
September 22, 2015, 04:23:21 PM
What about the coinoindex campaing? is it over, too?

Sorry, did i got it right, that the signature campaign of coinomat is over?  Shocked

yeah. it is over. OP announced it last week and he said that the latest payment is the last.

yes, coinoindex campaign will be over tomorrow too
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
September 22, 2015, 02:55:53 PM
What about the coinoindex campaing? is it over, too?

Sorry, did i got it right, that the signature campaign of coinomat is over?  Shocked

yeah. it is over. OP announced it last week and he said that the latest payment is the last.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
September 22, 2015, 02:38:51 PM

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
September 22, 2015, 02:34:12 PM
Sorry, did i got it right, that the signature campaign of coinomat is over and that there won't be more payments?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2015, 07:16:09 AM
oh okay. thanks for this great campaign, earned some good bitcoin. good luck with your other projects! Smiley
Thank you!

Well, guys Smiley
Last payment was made.
I would like to say one more time - THANK YOU to all our participants.
We had nice time together Smiley

But we don't say good bye forever Smiley
Soon we ll make avatar campaign, as you know.
And a lot of other things will be in future Smiley
See you!
Follow updates.
Avatar campaign will be soon. And I'll make a new topic.
And I'll check all yours lists with pre-registration  Grin

Good work. But can you tell please where it will be declared the avatar campaign. In a new thread, here or you will pm all the participant of the list. The new thread is a little problematic. Because if we (for one reason) will not see the new thread we can remain out of this campaign. Better if the news it will be repeated even here and at the coinoindex thread (except in the new thread) in order that people know the beginning of the new campaign and go to the new thread and register the avatar in their profile.

I am not in any campaign but the best way is it to create a new thread for a new campaign and just put a link here to go to another thread.
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 22, 2015, 07:12:27 AM
oh okay. thanks for this great campaign, earned some good bitcoin. good luck with your other projects! Smiley
Thank you!

Well, guys Smiley
Last payment was made.

See you!
Follow updates.

Good work. But can you tell please where it will be declared the avatar campaign. In a new thread, here or you will pm all the participant of the list. The new thread is a little problematic. Because if we (for one reason) will not see the new thread we can remain out of this campaign. Better if the news it will be repeated even here and at the coinoindex thread (except in the new thread) in order that people know the beginning of the new campaign and go to the new thread and register the avatar in their profile.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 22, 2015, 06:51:45 AM
hello sir, this past week I made 100 posts, but I only received 0.09?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 22, 2015, 05:24:53 AM
I would like to know participants of other signature campaign will be allowed to join this or it will be only for your campaign participants?

are you referring to the avatar campaign? if yes, everyone is allowed to join as long as you are permitted by your current signature campaign to wear other avatar as a campaign,  just ask a permission to your signature campaign manager
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 22, 2015, 05:18:53 AM
I would like to know participants of other signature campaign will be allowed to join this or it will be only for your campaign participants?
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
September 22, 2015, 05:12:14 AM
Thank you!

Well, guys Smiley
Last payment was made.

See you!
Follow updates.
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 22, 2015, 04:26:25 AM
I have a question. It is possible that in addition of coinomat avatar can be used another signature campaign of another site. The place of signature will be empty then can be used for other signature campaigns.

This because I have asked to join the signature campaign of coinomat to have both (whether avatar and whether signature campaign of coinomat) in my posts but it will not be possible for the moment. This solution it will ideal for me. But I must only hope for the moment. So it will be a forced solution (if possible) to join another other campaigns (since the place is empty and it will be possible to have other bitcoins).

But if I join another signature campaign is not honest to leave it that if coinomat will accept my request one day. I think that this can be like to live the signature campaign of coinomat for another signature campaign. Seems not honest. So I am asking again. Please Coinomat insert me at coinomat campaign. I like to much these signature campaign of coinomat, I like your simplicity and correctness in reward and I would like to be part of those in all until the end of those.
Hello!
Thank you for your kind words Smiley
But today is the last payment for coinomat signature campaign. So you can not join, nobody can.
In some days we ll have avatar campaign, and yes, you can use another signature, of another campaign, while we dont back our own Smiley
If your new signature campaign will not have any troubles with your avatar Smiley

legendary
September 22, 2015, 04:18:02 AM
I have a question. It is possible that in addition of coinomat avatar can be used another signature campaign of another site. The place of signature will be empty then can be used for other signature campaigns.

This because I have asked to join the signature campaign of coinomat to have both (whether avatar and whether signature campaign of coinomat) in my posts but it will not be possible for the moment. This solution it will ideal for me. But I must only hope for the moment. So it will be a forced solution (if possible) to join another other campaigns (since the place is empty and it will be possible to have other bitcoins).

But if I join another signature campaign is not honest to leave it that if coinomat will accept my request one day. I think that this can be like to live the signature campaign of coinomat for another signature campaign. Seems not honest. So I am asking again. Please Coinomat insert me at coinomat campaign. I like to much these signature campaign of coinomat, I like your simplicity and correctness in reward and I would like to be part of those in all until the end of those.
Hello!
But today is the last payment for coinomat signature campaign. So you can not join, nobody can.
In some days we ll have avatar campaign, and yes, you can use another signature, of another campaign, while we dont back our own Smiley
If your new signature campaign will not have any troubles with your avatar Smiley

Ok. Thank's for the answer. I didn't know that both signatures will be ended. I thought it will be only the coinoindex. I'm sorry to not be more part of those campaigns. Hope to be other campaign from you in the future (except avatar which will be live and I hope for a long time).
legendary
September 22, 2015, 04:17:50 AM

Hello!

what about coinoindex, is this one still up and paying?
September 22, 2015, 04:13:33 AM

Hello!
legendary
September 22, 2015, 03:22:52 AM

Activity: 462
September 22, 2015, 03:00:49 AM
Hello, dear members!
You ll have to excuse me, last payment will be tomorrow.
I have very bad internet connection now.
But I hope, there is nothing too bad because of short delay.

About avatar Campaign - we are preparing bot for this.
Now it's in process. So start of campaign will be when it'll be finished.
Probably it ll be on Thursday.
About rules and rates - it'll be very close to current Signature Campaign.

Once again - sorry for delay of today's payments.
Payments will be done tomorrow.

cannot wait for Thursday to start the avatar campaign. It looks like the highest paying avatar campaign because you said the rates will be very close to signature campaign Roll Eyes i hope so
legendary
September 22, 2015, 12:42:52 AM
Hello, dear members!

last payment as in this campaign is over or did you mean next payment? seems I missed something?
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 21, 2015, 07:18:54 PM
Hello, dear members!

Hopely the rates will be same with before Smiley also i will join in this avatar campaign after my rank reach Full member in few days
September 21, 2015, 06:16:14 PM
Hello, dear members!

Pages:
Jump to: