Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 4. (Read 86893 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 21, 2015, 01:54:07 PM
I want to joined the upcoming avatar campaign. Can someone include me in the list? Im using mobile at the moment and I find it hard to view the list. Thank you so much! Appreciated who will help.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2015, 01:22:34 PM
I can't find avatar campaign rules, where did you put it? Is it pay per post again?
its not yet launched , wait for coinomat.com's official announcement this week i guess

can i join this signature campaign?

sad to say the coinomat signature campaign is already closed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 21, 2015, 01:03:11 PM
can i join this signature campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 21, 2015, 05:35:19 AM
I can't find avatar campaign rules, where did you put it? Is it pay per post again?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 21, 2015, 04:59:46 AM
Hello!
wow  Grin
I see a lot of events happened here during of 1 day of my absence...
Thank you, smith coins

It's ok. Don't worry in any way.
A troll is a troll... Just it's a pity, there are people not responsible and having nothing useful to do. Only shit Smiley
Let's forgive these poor people.
I ll solve everything tomorrow.

We ll have also bot for this campaign, but we need may be one day more to prepare it...
Lets see tomorrow.

And yes, avatar will be my avatar, which I have now.
Do you like?

of course it's cool and pleasing to the eyes Wink i will wait for today's update about the avatar campaign. also good thing the spreadsheet is now under controlled by only one good person, i hate that troll who made us a penis member Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
September 21, 2015, 12:33:03 AM
I did 20 posts on 09/14/2015 which should be counted to be payed tomorrow, but my bot says "0" posts. Where did those posts go? They weren't paid on the former period too. Please check it out, I dont want to miss on the last payment that would be frustrating. I wasn't able to do more than 20 because i got tons of work lately.

Also anyone knows the rates for the signature campaign? I cant seem to find it.
the bot is working fine to me
probably because you didn't change your signature with the new one then the bot didn't recognize your UID
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 20, 2015, 08:49:46 PM
Alright guys, i have a copy don't worry, i just created another spreadsheet with updated information.
Removed some spammy rows and columns, this time it is View-Only.
Until the OP comes online here is the temporarily link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1adIcuPBWghraxoXlqRN0S1jbKM0aT7xeZrzBZopDLgw
Don't worry guys everything is under control.
Thank you for doing that.

You should check the data on your spreadsheet. It says I am a Full Member when I am actually a Sr. Member.

Somebody has messed up, i was fixing from the ending. Fixed it.
If somebody want to be added in spreadsheet everyone can add himself to the official spreadsheet.
I will try to maintain the spreadsheet that i created and clear the messy.
knightdk, i have updated your rank there, i am checking one by one each participant.

Edit: Everything is fixed now.

Thanks for removing all the penis member things.

And nice avatar
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
September 20, 2015, 08:04:15 PM
I did 20 posts on 09/14/2015 which should be counted to be payed tomorrow, but my bot says "0" posts. Where did those posts go? They weren't paid on the former period too. Please check it out, I dont want to miss on the last payment that would be frustrating. I wasn't able to do more than 20 because i got tons of work lately.

Also anyone knows the rates for the signature campaign? I cant seem to find it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
September 20, 2015, 07:43:17 PM
Do you like?

great avatar, it definitely fits and looks good.  Smiley

this can already be set as the official avatar of Coinomat Campaign ?
and for Coinoindex may be a blue avatar ? it would be better, but that's just my opinion  Roll Eyes
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
September 20, 2015, 06:38:45 PM
Hello!
wow  Grin
I see a lot of events happened here during of 1 day of my absence...
Thank you, smith coins

It's ok. Don't worry in any way.
A troll is a troll... Just it's a pity, there are people not responsible and having nothing useful to do. Only shit Smiley
Let's forgive these poor people.
I ll solve everything tomorrow.

We ll have also bot for this campaign, but we need may be one day more to prepare it...
Lets see tomorrow.

Do you like?
legendary
Activity: 1848
September 20, 2015, 03:06:32 PM
Alright guys, i have a copy don't worry, i just created another spreadsheet with updated information.
Until the OP comes online here is the temporarily link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1adIcuPBWghraxoXlqRN0S1jbKM0aT7xeZrzBZopDLgw

Cheers for doing this
Activity: 504
September 20, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

You should check the data on your spreadsheet. It says I am a Full Member when I am actually a Sr. Member.

Somebody has messed up, i was fixing from the ending. Fixed it.
If somebody want to be added in spreadsheet everyone can add himself to the official spreadsheet.
I will try to maintain the spreadsheet that i created and clear the messy.
knightdk, i have updated your rank there, i am checking one by one each participant.

Edit: Everything is fixed now.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
September 20, 2015, 02:17:56 PM

Edit: I just checked. Same thing with panjul07, rozee, paraka, akbarkoe, and grandfx
Activity: 504
September 20, 2015, 02:06:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
September 20, 2015, 01:39:22 PM
Spreadsheet is empty now Huh
i have just checked the spreadsheet and you're right all name list participant of coinmat avatar campaign is empty
who did this?

I took a screenshot of the spreadsheet, but unfortunately I did it when there were only 12 participants..

Activity: 742
September 20, 2015, 12:20:06 PM
Who is the fucker that is putting 'Penis member' at people's rank???

Put my name anyway

Somebody before 4 minutes deleted all the rows and columns, it's time to have one 1 or 2 people access to this spreadsheet.
I managed to restore the spreadsheet when there were 32 Participants, if somebody was at 33..34 please re-add your self.
If not we are OK, i am going to contact now the OP.

May you upload the list somewhere else, where people can't troll and delete it?

Yeah agree,please make it inaccessible where people can't change and delete the form
maybe op should make a new thread and paste the list to the op
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
September 20, 2015, 12:11:02 PM
Who is the fucker that is putting 'Penis member' at people's rank???

Put my name anyway

Somebody before 4 minutes deleted all the rows and columns, it's time to have one 1 or 2 people access to this spreadsheet.
I managed to restore the spreadsheet when there were 32 Participants, if somebody was at 33..34 please re-add your self.
If not we are OK, i am going to contact now the OP.

May you upload the list somewhere else, where people can't troll and delete it?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 20, 2015, 11:42:07 AM
Giving access to all users to modify in the participant's spreadsheet is pretty not a good idea. Someone offered to do the work for this before the official announcement about the pre registration. Much better to considered this.
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
September 20, 2015, 11:30:50 AM
i have just checked the spreadsheet and you're right all name list participant of coinmat avatar campaign is empty
who did this?
I guess you can guess it, a troll
legendary
Activity: 980
September 20, 2015, 11:25:51 AM
who did this?
Pages:
Jump to: