Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 9. (Read 86893 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 16, 2015, 06:55:43 AM

-You can also include Personal Text so that if all will preferred those avatars with nickname below, Coinomat will still recognize.

Or should I say,

-SFR will just think of the way how to recognize coinomat with those avatar with nicknames below.

Or

-Remove those nicknames and all will just have one avatar with coinomat indicated.

Anyways up to you Admin and Designer. I will go whatever the flow will be. Goodluck for this. Smiley
Thank you harizen for suggesting me as a designer for coinomat campaign , Already pm'ed coinomat few variants of a logo with different style as to nick names included and not included , be looking forward to do this for you guys , thank you so much Smiley

and also thank you for coinomat to let me be a part of designing the logo for their upcoming campaign , hope everything be sorted out soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 16, 2015, 06:43:38 AM
Thank you, guys, for your kind words!
It's very pleasant and we appreciate our members very much, that's why we would like to make this avatar campaign first of all for our members, which are sad to leave Signature Campaign Smiley
But yes, unfortunately, it's not for Jr.Members and Members.
I hope then we ll go back to Signatures and will able to suggest something interesting to yongers  Roll Eyes

harizen and smith coins, thank you for your suggestions.
Yes, I ve already contacted SFR10. I really like his design of avatar  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
But we should think how it should be organized... Because we want to use bot again. If all of you will have different avatars, it means each of them should be added manually... Although it's possible in limited amount.
Or may be it would be ok for all... I'm not sure about different technical stuff...  Tongue We need to discuss it, so I can not say it right now.
Also there is moment.
Would be ok, to make avatar like harizen has, but to write below www.coinomat.com
Like for example Fruito has https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fruito-265431
Because picture of harizen is perfect, but those people who dont know us, they ll not know us more after such avatar and then will not recognize us more...
Surely, it's clear and evident.
How do you think, would be ok to put there text?
We ll discuss also variants with SFR10. He is designer and knows more about beauty  Roll Eyes Grin
Some of you probably also will have too long nick names... So...
May be for some users to make avatars with just my nick name  Grin Grin

But in general, question.
You would like to have avatar with nick name. It would be preferable, than all would have the same, right?
If it ll be not too complicated to organize technically with designer and our bot. I like this idea.
At least, I think, we could do it for those who would like it and/or for our top posters and/or active members.

Very good idea about pre-registration. We could estimate how many people want to participate from our members.
We need google.doc Smiley

Nice look like everything is setting up now. Im looking forward to this.

You would like to have avatar with nick name. It would be preferable, than all would have the same, right?
If it ll be not too complicated to organize technically with designer and our bot. I like this idea.
At least, I think, we could do it for those who would like it and/or for our top posters and/or active members.

-You can also include Personal Text so that if all will preferred those avatars with nickname below, Coinomat will still recognize.

Or should I say,

-SFR will just think of the way how to recognize coinomat with those avatar with nicknames below.

Or

-Remove those nicknames and all will just have one avatar with coinomat indicated.

Anyways up to you Admin and Designer. I will go whatever the flow will be. Goodluck for this. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 16, 2015, 04:36:28 AM
Alright i agree that in the avatar should be mentioned "coinomat.com", and yeah for nicknames some are long and will not be readable in avatar. I can create the google doc and notify all coinomat members via PM, if they want to pre-register.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 08:41:23 PM
The http://CryptoAsset.fund IPO is now underway: http://nxtreporting.com/?as=5562590132594876791, which Coinomat is now directly affiliated with.

Take a moment to view, and if you feel like it, contribute to similar crypto startups! Assets available through the exchange listed above
Activity: 550
September 15, 2015, 07:24:26 PM
Thank you, guys, for your kind words!
It's very pleasant and we appreciate our members very much, that's why we would like to make this avatar campaign first of all for our members, which are sad to leave Signature Campaign Smiley
But yes, unfortunately, it's not for Jr.Members and Members.
I hope then we ll go back to Signatures and will able to suggest something interesting to yongers  Roll Eyes

harizen and smith coins, thank you for your suggestions.
Yes, I ve already contacted SFR10. I really like his design of avatar  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
But we should think how it should be organized... Because we want to use bot again. If all of you will have different avatars, it means each of them should be added manually... Although it's possible in limited amount.
Or may be it would be ok for all... I'm not sure about different technical stuff...  Tongue We need to discuss it, so I can not say it right now.
Also there is moment.
Would be ok, to make avatar like harizen has, but to write below www.coinomat.com
Like for example Fruito has https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fruito-265431
Because picture of harizen is perfect, but those people who dont know us, they ll not know us more after such avatar and then will not recognize us more...
Surely, it's clear and evident.
How do you think, would be ok to put there text?
We ll discuss also variants with SFR10. He is designer and knows more about beauty  Roll Eyes Grin
Some of you probably also will have too long nick names... So...
May be for some users to make avatars with just my nick name  Grin Grin

Very good idea about pre-registration. We could estimate how many people want to participate from our members.
We need google.doc Smiley
Activity: 550
September 15, 2015, 05:30:40 PM
Will the coinoindex campaign be closed too?
Coinoindex will stay like this for now. Then we ll see.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
September 15, 2015, 03:02:19 PM
I take it the coinoindex campaign will end too?

good company is a pity I have not yet Jr. Embarrassed

too bad the campaign will end before you become a Jr Member.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
September 15, 2015, 02:55:25 PM
good company is a pity I have not yet Jr. Embarrassed
September 15, 2015, 02:16:59 PM
Oh sad.. Sad

I will be with you Coinomat until the last week.

This campaign was my first campaign that pays me a decent rate. Thanks for everything. I hope you'll soon back to campaign business. I will really miss this literally.

Anyways , I posted here about considering my design avatar if you will do avatar campaign in the future. The name of the person who designed my avatar is SFR10 and I know he already contacted you. He is extremely good in avatar designing. Smiley

Once again thanks!

I would suggest OP to contact the designer and make custom avatars for all of us like harizen, putting our username under the logo, what do you think guys?

I second that motion and I will support this idea.

For this , OP must conduct first a pre-registration so the designer can make the avatar by batch and not by individual because It will take much time (although my considered designer can able to do it individually in short time).

Just a suggestion.

I support this idea for pre-registration, which i think should take from now until Sunday, and at Monday to start the Avatar Campaign.
legendary
September 15, 2015, 11:47:16 AM
Oh sad.. Sad

This campaign was my first campaign that pays me a decent rate. Thanks for everything. I hope you'll soon back to campaign business. I will really miss this literally.

Anyways , I posted here about considering my design avatar if you will do avatar campaign in the future. The name of the person who designed my avatar is SFR10 and I know he already contacted you. He is extremely good in avatar designing. Smiley

Once again thanks!

I would suggest OP to contact the designer and make custom avatars for all of us like harizen, putting our username under the logo, what do you think guys?

I second that motion and I will support this idea.

For this , OP must conduct first a pre-registration so the designer can make the avatar by batch and not by individual because It will take much time (although my considered designer can able to do it individually in short time).

Just a suggestion.
September 15, 2015, 11:32:29 AM
Oh sad.. Sad

Once again thanks!

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
September 15, 2015, 11:05:57 AM
Hi, made 21 posts but got paid for 16, whats the deal?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 01:24:08 AM
got paid again. thanks for the great signature campaign, and I good luck with your crypto fund Smiley
legendary
September 15, 2015, 01:15:25 AM
Oh sad.. Sad

Once again thanks!
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
September 14, 2015, 10:49:16 PM

i hope coinoindex can run long time
and long life too Smiley

when coinomat avatar will be avaible ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 14, 2015, 09:33:45 PM
This campaign is awesome, but this week is last week for us..

Thanks for make great campaign with low rules.. Thanks Coinomat.
See you next time Smiley .

Btw thanks for payment
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
September 14, 2015, 08:32:15 PM
smith coins, bms2013, thank you  Grin

Yes, payments have been done  Roll Eyes
Check BTC
If smth is wrong, write me PM Smiley

But also, guys, we have announcement!
And may be you ll not be so happy about this...
This week will be the last.
Campaign will be stopped next Monday. Probably for some time.
Instead of this Campaign, we ll make Avatar Campaign, which will be smaller, than this signature campaign.
Actually we don't know details yet, what will be instead...
But in any way we would like to make some privileges to people who were with us, who supported us, who were top posters Smiley
We are very grateful to you and proud, we have so cool members in signature Campaign Smiley
We are grateful to all our members in general Roll Eyes
So surely for us it's also somehow sad to close Campaign...  Cry
But let's go further.
Let's do something else.
So... I saw some sooo cute avatars here! Who was designer of it? I liked especially one Smiley
May be we can use it. Where is author? I'll look for Smiley Or if he ll see it, he can write me PM Smiley
And you can write me PM with your ideas for avatar campaign in general.

Follow announcments Smiley

I enjoyed being part of this campaign. Sad to see it go, I will stick with it for the last week. Thanks again Coinomat for having such a reliable and professional sig campaign, you will be missed.  Cry
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
September 14, 2015, 08:28:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
September 14, 2015, 08:19:38 PM
So avatar campaign just for rank Full Member and above. And Jr. Member and  Member rank will not join again in your campaign?

Yes of course, when the sign campaign is closed and change to avatar campaign next week means that only Full Member and above can join the avatar campaign. So for Member and below rank should look at other sign campaign
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 14, 2015, 07:59:41 PM
So avatar campaign just for rank Full Member and above. And Jr. Member and  Member rank will not join again in your campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: