Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinorama.net - BTC markets & network charts + blocks list - page 4. (Read 24005 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
thanks for not adding hitandrunbtc.com Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello razibuzouzou!

My name is Felix Griffin and I represent TeddMarketing agency.
My client is a bitcoin exchange hitbtc.

Hitbtc was built on top of modern technologies to provide fast, secure and reliable service.

Customers appreciate fast order execution, convenient ways to add deposit and withdraw and competitive client service. Newcomers like intuitive user-friendly interface and easy-to-start platform.

According to bitcoincharts statistics, hitbtc is on 6th place in EUR and 7th in USD trading volume between all exchanges.

I would like hitbtc to be listed on your website.

You can find api documentation to add hitbtc to your site here. If you'll have more questions please feel free to ask me personally or hitbtc support.

Regards!

Felix Griffin
TeddMarketing
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Just found your site. Looks really nice and i love the liveticker feature Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 251
coinorama.net
Hey, I am currently playing with arbor.js [ http://arborjs.org/ ], a neat graph visualization library.
I just added a new feature based on it. You're now able to graph transactions and addresses : http://www.coinorama.net/blockchain

Open any address, block or transaction and you'll see a button to open the graph window. If some of you are interested in blockchain forensics, have a look and tell me what you think :-)
coinorama.net
Hi,

Quick status update after a small upgrade :
 * Bitfinex and Huobi  exchanges are now available
 * Disabled USD conversion when showing exchanges using the same currency
 * Minor reliability fix for slow connections

In the coming weeks, I'll probably try to focus on the blockchain browser.

Cheers !
coinorama.net
Looks great! Really love the clean new design.

Not sure yet what the additional functions (e.g. "network activity tracking") are useful for, but I'll find out Smiley

Tip on the way, by the way.

Thank you very much for your support !
The network view is quite minimal at the moment, I hope to improve it soon Smiley
In the mean time, I plan to push a set of minor fixes next week-end.
Cheers !
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Looks great! Really love the clean new design.

Not sure yet what the additional functions (e.g. "network activity tracking") are useful for, but I'll find out :)

Tip on the way, by the way.
coinorama.net
Hello everyone,

Here comes the major update I've been working on for about four months.
The idea is to turn Coinorama into a complete Bitcoin monitoring tool with markets and network activity tracking.
Last but not least, the website also offers a blockchain browser with a windowed interface.

Regarding markets, new exchanges have been added : ANX and Bitcoin-Central.
More will be added in the near future, and I also hope to raise the limit of four exchanges in multi and average mode.
The layout has been slightly reworked so that small charts expand nicely, and I tried to made as responsive as possible.

Please let me know if you find any bug or have any suggestion.
Thank you for your support Smiley
coinorama.net
EDIT : necessary changes applied to the backend ; Bids and Asks sum will be shown by the end of the month Smiley
All right, it took less time to develop than expected, here comes a nice little update :

• extended support of multiple currencies (USD, EUR, CNY)
  • added the display of bids and asks sum
  • added Kraken EUR exchange (replacing kraken USD)
  • fixed relative volume
  • optimized data processing of multiple exchanges
coinorama.net
Hi! Love your page, especially for being the only one I know with Bid/ask ratios besides blockchained.com, which has become useless since it only references MtGox.

What I love especially about blockchained.com was the Bid and ask sums charts. Could you add the option to see "Bid sum" and "Ask sum" separately, in addition to the ratio we already enjoy? I can only see it (that I know of) in cryptocoincharts.info (Whole Bid Volume) but with no option to display its history, much less in a chart. Thanks!

Hey,
Thanks for the feedback Smiley
Unfortunately, I didn't store Bids and Asks sum from the beginning, I only kept the ratio (silly, silly me). I'll try to come up with a solution to integrate them separately.
Cheers !

EDIT : necessary changes applied to the backend ; Bids and Asks sum will be shown by the end of the month Smiley
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
Hi! Love your page, especially for being the only one I know with Bid/ask ratios besides blockchained.com, which has become useless since it only references MtGox.

What I love especially about blockchained.com was the Bid and ask sums charts. Could you add the option to see "Bid sum" and "Ask sum" separately, in addition to the ratio we already enjoy? I can only see it (that I know of) in cryptocoincharts.info (Whole Bid Volume) but with no option to display its history, much less in a chart. Thanks!
vip
Activity: 302
Merit: 253
Hello,

Just pushed a little update which removes MtGox from the website, this is a follow-up to their infamous press release.
Instead, Coinorama now shows Kraken exchange.

This update also brings enhancements to bandwidth usage and paves the way to the next major update Smiley

Don't forget to refresh the page in your web browser in order to flush its cache.

This is awesome.  Thanks for putting us up!  I hope you'll support EUR pairs soon, where we'll be able to contribute more meaningful data.  Our USD volume is pretty tiny, unfortunately.
coinorama.net
Hello,

Just pushed a little update which removes MtGox from the website, this is a follow-up to their infamous press release.
Instead, Coinorama now shows Kraken exchange.

This update also brings enhancements to bandwidth usage and paves the way to the next major update Smiley

Don't forget to refresh the page in your web browser in order to flush its cache.
coinorama.net
Hi,
Quick week-end update to address a user request : it is now possible to chart the market share (in %) of the exchanges.
Enjoy !
coinorama.net
Hi,

I am glad to announce that digitalcurrencyresearch.com is now sponsoring Coinorama !
This will help securing the website's future, and will also be used to raise Bitcoin awareness through donations and gifts.

Speaking of the future, I am now working on a major overhaul of the website.
It may go live by the end of February, stay tuned for more info !

Greetings Smiley
coinorama.net
Hi everybody,

Another week-end, another update !

• Reduced bandwidth usage a little bit
  • Added a button to expand/reduce order book charts
  • Added enable/disable buttons to the B/A ratio and lag charts
  • Improved BTC-China data gathering (many thanks to comboy !)

I am not 100% happy about the order book charts expansion, however I am running out of time.
As usual, expect improvements in the future Smiley
coinorama.net

Really like the site, well done.

Only problem is that the data point are spaced too far apart when you zoom in to the 1 hour or 10 minutes view. Then all prices look like horizontal lines and it becomes impossible to see (relative) movements.

Could you include a bigger section of time on the horizontal axis, so we can actually see some price movement? Would be really useful. Possibly the ability to zoom out in time?

Even a tick sized time period would be great.

Thanks!!!!

Hey, thanks for passing by.

Regarding 1 hour and 10 minutes, there should be a data point every one minute and 10 seconds respectively (this is not always the case according to each exchange API lag however).
I could increase the precision, but it would have two consequences : more bandwidth usage and a bit more pressure on your browser's performance.
I am slowly working on reducing bandwidth requirements, but at the same time, there are more and more users !

Anyway, I could probably add a small preview of a longer time period as you suggest ; I'll try that and estimate the bandwidth requirements.
If it works out, I'll add it to the site Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Really like the site, well done.

Only problem is that the data point are spaced too far apart when you zoom in to the 1 hour or 10 minutes view. Then all prices look like horizontal lines and it becomes impossible to see (relative) movements.

Could you include a bigger section of time on the horizontal axis, so we can actually see some price movement? Would be really useful. Possibly the ability to zoom out in time?

Even a tick sized time period would be great.

Thanks!!!!
coinorama.net
I noticed some crazy volumes on mtgox on coinorama, but It doesnt look the same on clarkmoody:

http://imgur.com/AXi1lMo
http://imgur.com/BEfdeTk

Thanks for pointing this out.
I am not sure about what happened, my logs do not show any error. There was a spike of volume (bitcoinity shows it as well), but Coinorama seems to have captured a much larger one.
I'll investigate further and fix my code if I find a bug.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I noticed some crazy volumes on mtgox on coinorama, but It doesnt look the same on clarkmoody:

http://imgur.com/AXi1lMo
http://imgur.com/BEfdeTk
Pages:
Jump to: