Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 11. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
... well good ... very professional ... I think it is useless to insist with my appeals ... I leave as stuck in my account to the administrator of Coinpot.win that certainly does not know where to put and that if you drink it to my health ... bye !!!
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Yup, apparently the complete refunding of all faucets yesterday was a short lived one.
BTX never got any and almost all others were dry again within a couple of hours.
Potcoin, Blackcoin and Peercoin still have funds, but that's because those have a very low max withdrawal.

Still, thanks to the exchange I managed withdrawing everything I had yesterday, and thanks to the exchange on FH I managed to get everything converted to BTC.
So as long as there's frequent refunding, as it has been the last weeks, I'm not complaining about the time in between.
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
Most of coins insufficient funds. I thinks the important issue is funds, not solvemedia.
Activity: 427
PLEASE SOMEONE CAN SLOCK MY ACCOUNT Huh

If the admin is not accepting your request that means some serious issue! stop spamming this thread!
PLEASE SOMEONE CAN SLOCK MY ACCOUNT Huh
Activity: 1

Hello furiouscoin ... please can you unlock me? Thank you...
... my nickname is adriano30 ... you could intercede for me and reactivate my account ... which is blocked in coinpot.win ... I await answers Thanks!
Hello furiouscoin ... please can you unlock me ?? Thank you...

Thank you...
Thank you...
Thank you...
Hello furiouscoin ... please can you unlock me ?? Thank you...
Activity: 36
Be careful Solve Media is down - 504 Gateway Time-out

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience it is caused by solvemedia and we are trying to get in contact with them to get this fixed ASAP

Thank you the issues seems to be fixed now!

can't log in because the captcha slow media does not show the picture!!!!!!!!!!!this happens on any site!!!

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience it is caused by solvemedia and we are trying to get in contact with them to get this fixed ASAP

Hello furiouscoin ... my nickname is arcilboldo ... please can you unlock me ?? Thank you...

Thank you the issues seems to be fixed now!

can't log in because the captcha slow media does not show the picture!!!!!!!!!!!this happens on any site!!!

Solvemedia api is down for all sites, I suggest we wait it out!
http://api.solvemedia.com/

No issues, Thanks for the prompt reply! Just a suggestion - like Ad setting choice can you have CAPTCHA choice too, Google ReCaptcha would be one of great options, I understand that impacts Ad revenue, and personally don't mind few more ads on site. Just a friendly suggestion.
Hello furiouscoin ... my nickname is arcilboldo and I apologize if I continue to write on the forum, but it is more than a week that I have the account blocked ... please can you unlock me ?? Thank you...
Activity: 36

Activity: 100

Hello neo_iamtheone ... my nickname is arcilboldo ... you could intercede for me is to reactivate my account ... by mistake, it is more than a week that is blocked ... Thanks!
Some issue with slide captcha, even though it says thank you, after claiming the message is captcha wrong!
that hurts friend you lost everything for trusting these scammers

I haven't lost anything you dumbass! that post was for you, My net speed was less and today solvemedia captcha is been blocked by my ISP! That doesn't mean I am going to blame the site admin for scamming!

To avoid anything, I will just pause my claims for today!
Some issue with slide captcha, even though it says thank you, after claiming the message is captcha wrong!
Pages:
Jump to: