Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 13. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
cranes again empty!!!!!!!!!!what's the deal???
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
ETH, BLK, POT, BTX, DASH, PPC, LTC = Filled
BCH pending confirmations.

Pending Now BTC, DOGE & XPM which will also be filled today in few hours. Thank you for the patience.

I withdrew my earnings from all filled coins listed above. I look forward to when BCH, BTC, Doge, and XPM are also filled. Thank you, furiouscoin! Proof

I'm waiting for other coins filled
Please check my pm.

I don't see any pm sent by you? where exactly you sent the pm?

Sorry, I quote Coins4Days post, not yours  Smiley
Activity: 3
sir

userid; vidharsana witthdraw was locked please remove the lock
Activity: 427
ETH, BLK, POT, BTX, DASH, PPC, LTC, BCH Filled!

Pending Now BTC, DOGE & XPM which will also be filled today in few hours. Thank you for the patience.

Thank you!
Activity: 100

I withdrew my earnings from all filled coins listed above. I look forward to when BCH, BTC, Doge, and XPM are also filled. Thank you, furiouscoin! Proof

Please check my pm.

I don't see any pm sent by you? where exactly you sent the pm?
Activity: 306
Merit: 14

Please check my pm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash

ETH, BLK, POT, BTX, DASH, PPC, LTC, BCH Filled!

Activity: 149
LTC, BTX, DASH, POT, BLK, PPC filled. More will be filled as well, currently all balances are filled minimal value as we haven't yet got our problem fixed but we decided to have some for our users.

Any update on ETH and BCH faucet refill?

Yes it is, I can not withdraw bitcoin for several days!
LTC, BTX, DASH, POT, BLK, PPC filled. More will be filled as well, currently all balances are filled minimal value as we haven't yet got our problem fixed but we decided to have some for our users.

Any update on ETH and BCH faucet refill?
hi!tell whether there will be an opportunity to display btc?
Thank you for DOGE too!
I had a couple of missed/wrong captchas not in sequence but random in last one hour, due to stupid net speed! Where do I check the count of wrong/missing captchas!

And is there a way to improve/reduce the count...

Thank you!

Hi, there is not really any option yet for users to see how many they have missed but thats a good idea to make it happen so users can be informed well. And we will be raising the numbers so it doesn't ban often.

Noted, will take care, Thank you!
I had a couple of missed/wrong captchas not in sequence but random in last one hour, due to stupid net speed! Where do I check the count of wrong/missing captchas!

Thank you!

Hi, there is not really any option yet for users to see how many they have missed but thats a good idea to make it happen so users can be informed well. And we will be raising the numbers so it doesn't ban often.

Thank you!
LTC, BTX, DASH, POT, BLK, PPC getting filled now its under confirmations. More will be filled as well, currently all balances are filled minimal value as we haven't yet got our problem fixed but we decided to have some for our users.

Thank you for trying, Hoping all issues of yours gets resolved!
Activity: 22
Hi! Due to some problem with our Paypal account we are unable to Get the wallets filled we are trying our best to sort this issue at the earliest possible. Max 24-48 hours all Faucets will be filled. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused And we appreciate the patience of all our users in this time!

Ok, waiting for my payment I am glad to know that it is because of your problem with Paypal, remember that I have more than two weeks, Thank you
how can I pick up coins for 2 days no empty tap!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: