Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 52. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
There are nice coin around to hold bro, ripple
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 28, 2018, 02:34:36 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Today the market is very rich in different coins, which are worth having in your portfolio. If we talk about other coins except Bitcoin and Ether, I would single out a few that in my opinion have good prospects for growth. Here are a few of them: TRX, ADA, XLM, DGB, ESS, SC, KMD, XEM, ZIL, ADX, SYS, XVG, BCC, OCN, NEO.
Activity: 490
July 28, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
Actually i prefer bitcoin and ethereum because it is safer, and potentially will rise again in the near future, but if these 2 coins are excluded I choose EOS coin, because I see EOS movement in the crypto market is very good, and since I hold a coin this always shows potential and always pumping when the market is stable and when bitcoin is pumping as well. That's why I still believe that this coin is good for the long term.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
I always diversify my risks and prefer to form portfolio from several cryptocurrencies. Main part of my portfolio consists of Bitcoin (35%) and Ethereum (20%). With 10-15% of my money I trade for short term period. The rest of the money I invested in coins like IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash. I prefer stability and don't like small coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
In my opinion, besides Bitcoin with Ethereum, I think BTG, BCH, Ripple is good coin to hold for long-term.One more coin that will be good to hold is NPXS token, this is good project for alternate transaction with cashless method.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 28, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
i think there so many altcoins for us to hold for long term as long as we still think they have potential to rise in the future, and of course we must choose carefully because holding can be risky when the market is in downtrend, it is so hard to get profit when the price keep falling despite the fact that we can get more altcoins. but as a long term holders, we can always choose good altcoins from the maket to hold.
However it would be nice to suggest to you to hold tokens in a very long time because I think this project will perform very well in the near future. Whatever it is important to be able to build a payment blockchain that can give you instant transfers for a fee.
Activity: 352
July 28, 2018, 01:53:21 PM
There are so many altcoins now available in the market from that we have to select the high potential and promising coins. Go to the coinmarketcap select the coins  from the top ten. Check the growth of the coins in the chart and invest on those coins. Then hold the coins for the future. According to me i would suggest some of the coins such as Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, Waves, Stellar and Dash.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

Ethereum is falling my hand right now because it's so slow to pick up. I would suggest you hodl on to bitcoin for a long term investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
In my views Ethereum, Neo, Monero and LTC are best for long term holding because all those coins are high potential to grow of this market and they can gives you good returns in long term.
Activity: 364
July 28, 2018, 01:48:13 PM
i think there so many altcoins for us to hold for long term as long as we still think they have potential to rise in the future, and of course we must choose carefully because holding can be risky when the market is in downtrend, it is so hard to get profit when the price keep falling despite the fact that we can get more altcoins. but as a long term holders, we can always choose good altcoins from the maket to hold.
But to me among the many coins available today, Waves and NEO are coins that have the potential to survive long term considering Bitcoin and Ethereum exceptions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
Activity: 756
July 28, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
No, today is not the time for long-term storage, because the market continues to fall. People who buy coins for long-term storage suffer most from the fall of the market.
They're not suffering at all. If you continue to participate, and do not give up. It is enough to understand that the tokens go below their real rate and with a probability of 90% will return above their minimum.
Be sure to return, but not all. Now the market capitalization is growing and this is not the limit, only that bitcoin dominates more and more, but I think it's temporary.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 28, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
storiqa which I think will be one token that will be balanced exchange in every market anywhere
although from all tokens it starts to decline a bit but it will only be a challenge for us who patiently wait or not ..
Activity: 48
July 28, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
Their nice coin to hold like ETH,ADA
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
I have high optimistic on IOTA coin.
Activity: 103
July 28, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
I recently invested in some new cryptocurrencies, I can recommend it to you!
AE.EOS.PAI.SOP.HT
EOS and HT are old coins, but I still think they have great potential, so I buy and save!
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
Check this article i wrote on BTX mining, i calculate the earnings of 1 CPU mining for a year, and the price increasing to similar coins prices.

Bitcore is only @ 2$.. and is the fastest version of bitcoin.

http://blogforbitcoin.com/here-is-why-you-should-use-this-web-based-bitcore-miner
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 28, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
Proof of stake coins or coins where you can buy masternode. Or very good is also MinexCoin where you can park your coins and get some profit. For example 5% monthly!!!
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
I think there is a possibility for the Shivom to show itself, the thought is intriguing and one of a kind, now the cost is at the base and it's an ideal opportunity to purchase for an extensive stretch.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 26, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
At the moment I'm not holding a coin, because it's dangerous. But I think that you can start buying some coins for storage. For example, ADA, DASH, EOS, ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: