Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 61. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
if you want to invest and hold altcoins for long time then i will suggest you hold neo,eos,ada,and trx these coins have potential to grow and have strong communities
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
I feel Neo and Tron are most worth available coins for hold both the coins have unlimited potential in the coming days because of their developments we can believe the growth of these coins
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 22, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Other than BTC and ETH, I think that Neo is a good coin for long term holding. I believe the price will rise in the further and you are able generate Gas by holding Neo which is a passive income.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 01:46:09 PM
good coins for long term investments other than BTC and ETH are XRP and ADA that have many enthusiasts with a history of buying and selling a lot, but can also choose EOS or coins that have a lot of interest with a cheap price
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
Monero $XMR. The best privacy tech out there. Solid established coin with a real usecase. Pretty safe long-term bet imo.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 22, 2018, 01:13:06 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Litecoin,Monero,Neo,XEM and kuch more coins but still no one can predict which coin is for the long term.I will always hold the altcoins in short term because it is much more profitable in short term as well.Basically shit coins will give more profits but it is hard for them to point out.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
I will keep investing in ETH because i choose a safe method and long term profit, not a risky way by investing in other altcoins, also ETH is more popular than any other altcoins so it is easy to use for many purposes and more convenient than other altcoins. However, if excluded BTC and ETH, the next coin I suggest will be NEO and and ADA.

For out of top coin, Electroneum is a good call for hodling also SC has a great future.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
Siacoin, Kick coin and XEM for me are great coins to hodl for long term. Just do a background check on these coins and what it could do for you to see the reason why I prefer to hodl these coins for long term.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
July 22, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
I would suggest for long-term holding altcoins like Stratis, NEO, BAT, Siacoin, and of course IOTA, STELLAR, ADA. I think that these altcoins will not become scams, they have  great potential.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 22, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
We can say that there are worth it coins or token to take a hodl on, But why hodl on a limited coins or token only, If you can have a chance to hodl for more coins and token that you can avail? I really think we can sure hodl on to all coins and token if we have resources to get them or joining in all airdrop and bounty that is free and available at your disposal, But a lot would surely say it is only a waste of time, But I think there are a 5% chance a token can have a value, And why limit to invest in 5 to 10 coins, If you can hodl on up to 30 Altcoins that are on the top 30 list and wait for another bull run I think that is the best way you can sure earn a profit, Even though there be a possibility that there are coins becoming a scam having a variety would sure make a fortune, But always make sure that you have the resources to avail that much.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
Yes i have some coin  to hold long time i am sure i get a good profit from crypto market. I have some DITCOIN, ETC, ADA, STEEM, and many coin to hold in market. Some few month if you want to hold i am sure you get a good profit from this market. you want to buy some coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:44:20 PM
Most of the favourite coins is obviously bitcoin and etherum excluded them i think steem and litecoin these are two coins which is liked by the traders and they invest their income in these altcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 22, 2018, 12:38:23 PM
Well Neo has succeeded in terms imitating the platform of Ethereum and even solving the scalability problem encountered by Eth with this, many investors believe that could be a candidate for a long-term holding and I believe them too. Neo is captivating the attention of crypto lovers as it executes the best effort in solving the recent problems.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
I think that investing into altcoins and buying masternode is currently the best way how to get passive income.
Here: https://masternodes.online/ you can find which altcoins provide masternodes and which masternode is the most profitable.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
July 22, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
I would advise you to invest in Cardano, as they are growing rapidly to date. you can also invest in Credits because they will realize 1 million TPS, if it is true then this coin will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 22, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
I think for hold just popular coin that was have some exchange market..like ethereum,litecoin,ethereum classic dashcoin..for new coin that was launch at the market is very risky..i affraid because their price not stable follow price of bitcoin.
Bitcoin price now open position growing up.choose and buy for hold some popular coin
Merit: 262
July 22, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Even after bitcoin or ethereum, many large cap coins are left and it isn't a wrong decision keeping them as well in your portfolio. Also, go for potential and utility coins be it from ICO or mid cap segment already listed on exchange. With them you will never go wrong in long term. Always trade long term with potential coins. For short term you can always go for hyped coins.
https://bmy.guide
July 22, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
I sold all the coins that are not part of the Top 100 market riptovalyutu on volumes of trades. I will not sell these coins for one year for sure!
Activity: 188
July 22, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
I think these coins are best for holding for the long term:-

1.DASH
2.ETH
3.WAVEs
4.CARDANO
5.MONERO

And  I think its price will be rising again.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 22, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
I have ever heard about EOS as one of the long-term holding. IS this true? I have read and analyzed this coin concept, but I am still not sure to buy or not.
Pages:
Jump to: