Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins for hold - page 57. (Read 7666 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
July 24, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
I really love Zil. Good coin. To understand better i found this for you in theirs site
"Zilliqa was created as an open source blockchain whose aim is to achieve high scalability levels and remain decentralized. The project challenges Ethereum and Bitcoin in terms of speed of transactions and fee. Its cutting-edge technology makes it better than some altcoins out there in the crypto space. Each and every aspect of Zilliqa was carefully made to work better than the crypto giants. Many crypto traders have joined Zilliqa in its journey of becoming the Gem of the market by holding onto it since the time it was created. Zilliqa is best known for introducing mining through sharding and also for its currently under development new programming language named Scilla. Sharding means dividing a particular mining network into smaller shards"
So if you are looking something to hold take a look at Zil. Maybe you will like it too.
PS also i like ethereum, ada and neo
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
Power Ledger is the name of the Australian Crypto currency, it is also a trading platform on which anyone can buy or sell electricity. Trade is carried out by renewable energy sources. Traders are both private individuals and enterprises
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I personally quite prefer Stellar. I think it is one of the coins that a very bright future is waiting for her in a few years. I also think that Steem, Lisk, Stratis are also a good investment. And if you prefer coins under $ 1 coins like Verge, (also Stellar), Power Ledger and DeepBrain Chain may can be variants too.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 24, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
I prefer ethereum and bitcoin. But apart from them you can still use neo and litecoin. Also very promising coins. it is now very profitable to invest in them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
For me, it would be EOS and Helbiz (HBZ) I guess because they vote will be launching their main project very soon and I think now would be the best time to invest while their tokend are still low compared to their first launch (or not).
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
my opinion what if NEO,
 NEO operates in the same ETH idea where people will be able to trade in any asset through blockchain technology and smart contracts, NEO like ETH
because they have the same backbone idea as ETH in 2nd place with NEO approaching the 10th rank of global coin rankings, I think that's pretty good
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 24, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
good coins for long-term investment I feel ripple, and have 3rd rank crypto, but I suggest if you want to invest choose ico, because you can buy at a base price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
Before you want to buy any coins to hold for a  long time, you need to buy  Bitcoin first. All the other coins depend on bitcoin to increase or reduce prices.
Activity: 19
July 24, 2018, 06:42:23 AM
You can take a look at sibcoin. Its privacy coin that comes with great community behind the coin
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 10:57:05 PM
Holding coin will always give us a good amount of money but we have to be very careful about which coin we have to invest. Choosing the potential coin will always help us to make more money but it should be in the long-term otherwise, you will not make a good amount of money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 23, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Buy IOST coins this one has been doing great for long now,as i have watching the movement i can see how potential this coin has for future,i might not buying this for now as my capital is limited but if i have enough money i will surely buy this and will keep for couple of years
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
ETH is highly recommended by many people because of its excellent quality for the future. and I also think that way because investing in ETH will be very safe compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 490
July 23, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
Besides bitcoin and Ethereum, my preference altcoins for holding are actually those that have big volume, new concept, and also ready product. I may prefer to choose EOS and ADA as most favorite coins right now. Their concepts are clear and supported by the experienced teams.
Activity: 187
July 23, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
i would suggest neo or nem. i heard and read some goodnews about these coins. most users are asians, and almost country in asia are crypto enthusiast they really serious about what future money can do. 
Activity: 392
IDAP.IO - International digital asset platform
July 23, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
Hmmmm, altcoins to hold? My short-list of coins:
- Bitcoin (Daddy)
- Ethereum (New King)
- ADA (very perspective)
- NEM (great potential)
- Monero (top of privacy-coins)
- EOS? (scam or not?)
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

eos and ripples or neo. You can choose from these three, in fact there are many good options for altcoin, but it will be much needed investigation and analysis to determine any speculation.
Activity: 568
July 23, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
I think the potential coint to hold beside Bitcoint and Ethereum are Neo and Eos, these two coints are worth calculating, and I think that for future investments will definitely give a profit, neo and eos are now showing good progress
  I choose also NEO and EOS, both coins taking action aggressively to improve their system. EOS improved their technology to attract investors by a seductive form of technology, like the absence of transaction fees and scalability that promised to operate a million power of transactions per second with this, it shows that solving the issue about scalability is an advantage to a certain coin, that is why I believe them.
Activity: 184
July 23, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
There are bunches of altcoins that's worth investing other than ethereum and this coins are stable coins according to my little understanding in the market and this so called stable coins are the top coins on coinmarketcap most importantly xlm, neo, EOS, litecoin, monero, bcpt, bwt etc.
Pages:
Jump to: