Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins kept in exchange, are they safe? - page 38. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Security is above all. For long-term holding the exchange is not suitable. There are big risks of losing coins. But if i don't have a large amount of coins, then for a short term holding i can safely keep them there.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
You don't keep them, you just expose them to real danger because exchange platforms can be hacked at any time and once that happens, you lose all the coins you have on that exchange.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
i would not advice keeping coins on exchanges. if per adventure the exchange is hacked your coin is gone. Rather holding it in your wallet minimises the risk . this is because you know how well to protect your wallet  with  from hackers using GA or other security measures.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think it's not a good decision kept in exchange because it will be happened, hackers are alert to hackers our coins.coins kept in safe our secure wallet.
Activity: 294
I do not think it's a good and safe solution for you to do. You can not just trust the exchange. What I know is that recently there was an exchange in one of the countries that had just been hit by a hacker, all the data and assets in it were lost. It proves that the exchange can not guarantee the security of your asset data. You can provide several different wallets to deposit your investment assets to be more secure.
Activity: 154
I feel keeping our coins in exchanges, mininize the risk of loosing our coins to wallet hackers.

big mistake if you keep a coin on exchange, exchange is very easy on hack rather than wallet. for security issues, wallet is much safer than exchange. keep the coin in the wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
I feel keeping our coins in exchanges, mininize the risk of loosing our coins to wallet hackers.
Blah Blah Blah........
Hey. Losing assets in exchange is easier! And it can't minimize the risk anything! Do not you know and understand the risk you will facing if you keep the coin in exchange? Or do you pretend not to know? And acting like an idiot. You're funny, mate.
Activity: 168
in my opinion, if it's better to keep your money in your wallet. much safer than the stock exchange. although everyone is choosing their own money storage option recently is a hacker attack and many people are losing a lot of money. therefore, storage on the stock is not safe if I think.

Activity: 749
Merit: 13
This is not safe,several times exchanger exposed to be hacked.Even if a huge market is not there may not be conceded in addition to the risk of conceding is still great there are other dangers also arise, namely the risk of delist coins,if you do not check the market and do not perform the first analysis of the danger of delist will come,so better be careful and think long term.
Activity: 79
I think it's less secure, because Exchange is vulnerable to hacking.
try to read the news, how many hacked exchange? but if the Exchange is willing to take responsibility for the loss of your assets is certainly not a problem, the problem is if the exchange is hacked, we lose all assets and Exchange does not want to replace our assets.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
hello budy, that's depending on rules of the exchange, because there is also an exchange that has rules if there is no transaction for 3 months, all tokens will be taken by them, but if you keep your token or coin in exchange, make sure you check every time.
Activity: 116
of course it's very dangerous if we keep coins in coin exchange. we better if we store our coins in our own wallet alone it's already guaranteed safe if we keep our coins in our respective wallets
Activity: 98
I`m too lasy to use wallets, cold or not. That`s why i hold everything on the exchange. However, depo is not that big

I get you but that's a disaster waiting to happen. Better safe than sorry.
copper member
Activity: 112
As much ad possible I don't keep my tokens in any excha ngers for a long time especially to those unknown or low-key type of exchangers. Any Exchangers' are not secured to those high skilled hackers they can penetrate it whether it is a known or unknown exchanger, with or without high security. It is not advisable at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How I heard some exchange have cold wallet on which they hold tokens , I think it safe, but decentralized exchange it's more interesting to my mind
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Coin on exchange are safe to a degree that such exchange take precautionary standard in protecting customers' funds! Exchange should not be your option if you are holding long term!
Activity: 112
I suppose it's miles safe to store your crypto in exchanges. that is because with the ones massive amount that they may be handling, they may be doing the first-class that they can to guard themselves from threats like hacking. also, they have the manpower and assets to hire the pleasant humans to assist them out on this area.
Activity: 162
There are some reports and post around that they lose there coins that they keep on exchange wallet, so it is advisable to keep a separate wallet if your coin is into holding session but if your coin moving often then it is just fine!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I sometimes keep my coins on exchange, but i do not advise anyone to do same, because there are times some exchanges might get hacked. I do not also allow my coins to stay for too long on exchanges. Although, if you intend storing on exchange, you then need to ensure a high level of security.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Everything is exactly the opposite. Any exchange is susceptible to hacking, and those tokens that are stored on it can be stolen by fraudsters. And you will not be returned to them later.
Pages:
Jump to: