Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins kept in exchange, are they safe? - page 33. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
If your holding your tokens in the exchange it is not same much better to transfer to your private wallets as a safety precaution !
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
August 04, 2018, 02:52:34 AM
I feel keeping our coins in exchanges, mininize the risk of loosing our coins to wallet hackers.

I advice better save your coins/tokens on your own wallet. keeping your coins/tokens on exchanges is risky, we don't know how long this exchanges still safe. If this exchange got hacked, our coins/tokens will be stolen and I don't think sure the exchanges will return our coins/tokens that already stolen will back...
Activity: 87
August 04, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
many exchanges have already been hacked , I don't think storage on exchanges is safe
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
if I were you.
to have your token holds properly. You need to be careful when you open the wallet. if you look at your token? you use this site.
https://etherscan.io/
so you do not need to close your wallet to see your token.
Activity: 102
August 04, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
Keeping coins in exchange platforms in this day and era is not a risk worth taking at all.we. Have heard about continuous hacks in thr cryptocurrency market that has targeted exchange platforms where millions of dollars have been  lost in the process, keeping coins in there is like an invitation to be rough robbed,.  Don't store your coins in there. Life is way too short for regrets
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 04, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
I have a different opinion on this. If your tokens are on the exchange you can put a stop loss and if the rate starts to fall you will be able to keep your investment. But as I understand it, the hackers attacked the exchange and not wallets. If you want to protect yourself from hackers better keep your investments in wallets.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 02:08:26 AM
Nothing is safe anywhere. Hack can happen anytime. Some exchanges have been hacked earlier. But whats good here is mostly all of them provide users compensation for their losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
August 03, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
I wouldn't recommend it. Exchanges are for selling and buying coin, not for keeping them. The ledger is the best way to keep your coins safe. You would have to pay for it, but totally worth it if you ask me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R . e a r t h
August 03, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
I feel keeping our coins in exchanges, mininize the risk of loosing our coins to wallet hackers.
I split my coins. Half I store on exchanges (binance and bittrex). And the other half I keep in my wallets MEW (multiple wallets). I think this is the safest way to store.
Activity: 43
August 03, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
I don't think so on the grounds that there is terrible record of this in light of the fact that before numerous wallets has been hacked by programmers so you ought to be secure your record and mindful of this in light of this you should know how to anchor your coins then you can find appropriate solution and arrangements.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
no its not, there are also risk that you might face in the future. some exchanges are experiencing of hacking, and sometimes a breakdown. keeping your coins in an exchanger might result of losing it. its much better for me to keep it on hardware wallet.
Activity: 105
We're all at risk, all of us can be hacked. These crypto currencies push. Until you create a good protection of the cryptocurrency will not come to your money!
Activity: 168
coins are not safe anywhere both  exchange and  and personal wallet the things is that exchange can be hacked personal wallet can be hacked ,if anyone is compromised then there is a problem,non is fully safe.
Activity: 126

it's a bad idea, do not you know that there are some hacked exchange. a few months ago the news was so popular, I suppose to keep the safest coin is in the wallet instead of on the exchange.
Activity: 182

Of course this is very dangerous, therefore, I do not recommend large amounts on stock exchanges, especially on unverified and small stock exchanges. Always use 2fa verification.
Activity: 42
Many people keep their savings on stock exchanges, but I'm not a supporter of such cases, I think that storing tokens and coins must necessarily be stored on separate purses. I think it will be much safer than storing on stock exchanges.
Activity: 252
me will allow your money of a transaction at a large transaction that it is less it will be in the own video when you want to be will be used to transaction
Activity: 95
Coins are really never safe anywhere... Just the way wallets get hacked, exchanges experience hacking too. There are also scam exchanges out there who stops to exist immediately a massive sum of people have deposited large amount of coin to their exchange.. The best logical idea is spreading your assets in different numerous wallets and only store in exchanges coins you wanna trade instantly...
copper member
Activity: 98
if you want to store your coins for long-term better look for some hardware wallet. however, for short-term trades it fairly cool to keep them on an exchange. Be informed in this technological age almost all systems are prone to cyber attack.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I keep only those coins on the exchanges, which I plan to sell soon. The rest of the cryptocurrency is better to store on your own wallet. The transaction fee is very small, it is easier to transfer the cryptocurrency to your own wallet and not to worry.
Pages:
Jump to: