Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins to buy on the dip? - page 2. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 07:34:38 PM
In my opinion Neo and Eth have really good and cheap prices for know . And that is not like other altcoins. I think they dont have anymore risks for dump. Eth and neo already dumped hard so you can invest to these coins freely buddy.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
there are so many options to choose from to be quite honest. Good thing is if you have enough funds, you can choose to invest in as many as you want to, there's no limit to it. I think that now anyways is the best time to invest in an all time favorite coin. Prices of coins have greatly reduced and if you have ever wanted to invest in a coin but couldn't do so because of the high price, now is the best time to do so.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 06, 2018, 08:18:06 AM
There are a lot of coins to buy during the dip and mostly I just advise people that you should just buy the coin that you have always wanted to buy before the coins dip. This gives you a good opportunity to buy into the coins that you have always wanted but could not afford. A good list to follow when you are buying coins during the dip is the top ten coins, they are the ones that last the longest.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
I want to buy some coins to hold that have potential:
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Tron: not Quality but has potential
Binance
EOS?
ETH? There is talk the will improve scalability using sharding!

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

ETH for me is always  a good choice of coin to buy and what is even better is that the price of the coin is down now which makes it a perfect time to buy and get your hands on some of the coins. buy ethereum, hold it and wait for the next bull, ethereum will surely surpass its previous all time high during the next bull market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
The best coins to buy now on this dip are coins that were really so expensive, but are now so relatively cheap as a result of the dip. Chances are the coins will hit their all time high prices again, and even go beyond that, so It is only best that you purchase them now that they are quite cheap. This is my opinion though.
I also want to know the names of the best coins. Are there any of them not from the top 20 and with a price of a few cents)?
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
September 28, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
If am the one that wants to buy coins at the deep now, I will split my money into four. I will use the first quarter to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, the second to buy top 10 altcoins on Coinmarketcap, the third to buy undervalued projects and the last to buy new solid ICO projects that has been dumped by hasty investors.
Activity: 89
September 24, 2018, 09:58:42 PM
There are so many altcoins to buy on this dip. Personally, i have taken the decision to stock up my wallets with coins i have always had my eyes on, but couldn't buy, or didn't have enough of because of low funds. This current market condition has made it much more easier to buy these coins seeing as a lot of them are way cheaper now.
Activity: 204
September 17, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
The best coins to buy now on this dip are coins that were really so expensive, but are now so relatively cheap as a result of the dip. Chances are the coins will hit their all time high prices again, and even go beyond that, so It is only best that you purchase them now that they are quite cheap. This is my opinion though.
Activity: 67
September 13, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
Best coins to buy,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum
NEO
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 13, 2018, 10:36:59 PM
ETH will be the best choice for now. The price is horribly low and its best for hodlers trying to increase the number of coins in their portfolio. Also, the bull run is fast approaching and it will be a good idea to hodl plenty of number 2 coin, Ethereum. If you are not convinced that ETH will recover, you can try other coins but recommend that you only buy coins at the top 10 or 20. Other coins ranked below 20 are too risky to invest.
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
The top 10 coins in https://coinmarketcap.com/are good for investment, now I have a little money for the top coins, but I will choose eth, neo, and waves.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
Buy the coins that are listed in the coinmarketcap, and is on the top ten and select first the coin or token that are suffering the most. Because when this coin return goes to normal, and you buy in in the dip, surely you will have a good chance to get good profit.
ETH coin really has a bright future, belief in ETH. at this time the ETH price fell immediately get the ETH coin by buying on the market. success can be obtained only by taking action carefully and hurrying to do it.
September 13, 2018, 09:59:37 PM
Buy the coins that are listed in the coinmarketcap, and is on the top ten and select first the coin or token that are suffering the most. Because when this coin return goes to normal, and you buy in in the dip, surely you will have a good chance to get good profit.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:27:22 AM
The best is part your interest in 50-60% BTC and ETH (as they are the pioneers in the market) and the rest in littler coins/tokens and even 10% in ICOs. Along these lines you expand your portfolio to limit hazards and amplify potential benefit. You should do you possess due industriousness however as we would like to think EOS and NEO a decent long haul speculations so you can have a go at putting resources into them while the costs are low and sit tight for the market to settle and the ventures to push ahead and increment in cost. Good fortunes and be savvy in your speculations
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 12, 2018, 09:59:10 PM
Buy coins that have low supply ,they appreciate in price quickly when bull run occurs ,coins like millions in total supply and you can also choose from number 1 to 10 on coinmarketcap
Activity: 74
September 12, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
I advise you to buy altcoins that have been proven and real progress, which they certainly have teams that are constantly trying to develop their altcoins.
I think NEO and ETH are the best altcoins currently.

At present ethereum prices are very falling and a good opportunity to buy them because ethereum still has the potential to revive from the weak crypto market. NEO is indeed worthy to hold because it is an altcoin that is good and has the potential to grow like ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 12, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
I advise you to buy altcoins that have been proven and real progress, which they certainly have teams that are constantly trying to develop their altcoins.
I think NEO and ETH are the best altcoins currently.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
Actually you choose the right coins to buy right now actually the market conditions does not support to buy but if long term then
Etherum
Steem
Neo
Binance
Cardano
Litecoin
These are favourable coins but for long term...
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 12, 2018, 09:29:30 PM
IMO it is still risky to buy altcoin at this moment, many great giant altcoin are dumped really hard. Maybe wait & see how this market will go on to the next month is just a little bit safe way decision. But sometime cryptocurrency market are lot of surprise, we cant exactly predict how it will be. If you can take the risk, maybe the top 30 coin are still potential to buy on this dip.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 12, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
I think the best coin to buy while the price is low will be ethereum. It is a must have especially at the low price  - $190.89. It just recovered 4.18% from its price yesterday and it can still go up.  4% increase is not so bad especially if you are aiming to earn on a daily basis. Think of what will happen if you hodl ETH for long term, the earnings can go 4x from the amount you purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: