Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins to buy on the dip? - page 3. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:59:06 PM
I think that now is a very good time to invest in some coins, and if you are looking up for coins that you could buy at this dip, then I would like to recommend XRp, and TRX. I really do think that they are great options for investment, and they would do so well and take the cryptocurrency industry to the next level.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 10:17:23 AM
ETH has an important value in crypto investment, with the current price of $ 193 having a very sharp decline. Of course with events like this that make everyone hesitant to buy it, but ETH is one of the biggest and very popular coins. Although the price of ETH decreases, if you are interested in buying it, it might be the right choice, but if you are interested in other coins, that is your choice.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 10, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
I want to buy some coins to hold that have potential:
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Tron: not Quality but has potential
Binance
EOS?
ETH? There is talk the will improve scalability using sharding!

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

every coin you mentioned is good to invest, but I guess you should remove ethereum for now, because I am afraid that its price might drop more, because there is an article says that the explosive growth of ethereum are over.
source: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-08/ethereum-plummets-after-co-founder-buterin-says-days-explosive-growth-are-over
Activity: 44
September 10, 2018, 10:04:12 AM
If you can buy tokens at the dip, it is a very profitable thing for you. Personally, my target is to buy good coins at the dip and sell it at the top. But it is a very difficult thing to do because we need a good knowledge of the market. IF not, definitely you will be lost. I think that's the perfect time to buy coins because the price of altcoin is in very low.  Personally, I will buy more tokens in this market condition.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Binance
EOS?

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

Hello,

These projects will not give more profit at the next growth of the market, I advise you to pay attention to new coins, such as QKC, VITE.

Especially pay attention to Vite (https://www.vite.org/), the project has the strongest team, top funds on board (such as Bitmain), here is a good and detailed overview of the project: https://www.chainbits.com/reviews/vite-review/. Also, adding that in the current market, the price of the token in ETH is very confident.

Vite had a generous, but at the same time sensible Airdrop for the community in the form of quizzes on the knowledge of the project (up to 100$).

This is not advertising, my recommendation is absolutely honest and sincere.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
When the Dips comes there is a possibility for you to buy some of big coins. Why choose some unknown altcoins if you can buy some of Bitcoin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Top 5 coins you should buy now, arrange in priority order:
1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. EOS
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. Stellar (XLM)
5. NEM (XEM)

In addition to your tokens, I highly suggest adding some tokens from potential projects that could increase the price several times as the market recovers: Cybermiles, Merculet and Egretia... I investigated and saw these token had the good concept
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
The coin I will buy in any bear market would be a coin that have suffer price dump than it was expected.  The most dumped coin in terms of price will be my  target.  At this point,  Ethereum fit into this description!
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
Buy the good coin. Never think of buying any other coin aside bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dashcoin, bitcoin cash etc. You can even consider bitcoin over all. It has a good and bright future.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
There are plenty of good coins you could invest in but even if many prices are low I suggest you invest in ethereum because is stronger than many coins
Activity: 68
September 10, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
I'm mostly sticking to bitcoin, have some BNB aswell too. Other than that I've just been investing into ICOs, somehow managed to do quite well on those still.
Activity: 223
September 10, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
On the dip you can buy everything that you want because it will not be so significant, but for the long term predictions buyin has to be don only in reliable coins like ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
i will be suggest you to buy and hold ethereum neo cardano litecoin and waves these are good potential coins,their price is cheaper but once the market recovers you will be get great profit from its
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 09, 2018, 02:30:18 AM
For me, the best to buy is The Abyss and Unibright. These coins are really the best coins for long term position. They are really really active projects.
Activity: 294
September 09, 2018, 02:28:30 AM
The coins you listed are all good but I would advice if you can add the likes of bitcoin, etherum and neo to the list of the coins you can buy at dip
Activity: 128
September 09, 2018, 02:12:10 AM
Top 5 coins you should buy now, arrange in priority order:
1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. EOS
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. Stellar (XLM)
5. NEM (XEM)
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
You already mentioned it if Ethereum was worth buying.
Ethereum is now at a price of 280 USD and that is a lower value than when Ethereum was priced at 1000 USD.
It's not the current price, now it looks so bad than yesterday. See it https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ He's reaching below $ 200, maybe in a few days it will reach $ 150. Obviously so little pump up is happening, It so unfortunate this happened to ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 09, 2018, 01:52:48 AM
The market is bleeding again, EOS and CARDANO have strong potential, I think it is quite profitable to buy, prices are also down so prepare your value to buy both coins, and ethereum is worth $ 190 I think after this ethereum will start recovery because it hasn't been 3 months there is good news coming so I think it will come this week.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:42:12 AM
Do you have suggestions?
I think:
Cardano
Binance
EOS?

I am not totally sure
Input appreciated!

This is very good approach to buy coins on the dip. This is the best time to buy as the price of altcoins are low. I can give you some suggestions that in which altcoins you can invest.
ETH, NEO, Litecoin,EOS, and many more.
Don't hurry, analyse properly and then invest.
Activity: 142
September 09, 2018, 01:34:42 AM
I have the following golden rule: I choose projects with the lowest level of capitalization in relation to the level of popularization of this coin or project (AVAILCOM) Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: