Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins under $1 - page 38. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
The biggest mistake novice investors make is worrying about price and not market cap and shares outstanding. PascalCoin however has both a really low market cap and a low price, and is some of the best tech for an actual currency purpose that's out there. It trades on poloniex too boot. I doubled my position on that one. It should be trading 20X higher than it is.

Finishing my point, it doesn't matter how cheap the coin is if there's trillions of them in existence and the market cap is high.  It's even worse if the company is diluting their stock by creating new shares and adding them to the total. Translating this to cryptos, that would be a coin with a high inflation rate like dogecoin had which made it a terrible long term investment relatively speaking. Super cheap, too much dilution, and nothing but hype by the people promoting it.

Ark and Bytecoin have similar market caps but vastly different prices. They might both do well, but I'd take Ark at 4 bucks before bytecoin at .2 cents. It doesn't matter how many coins you have, it matters how much a dollar amount you have invested and how much the market cap could double or more from what it's at. The price of each coin is irrelevant.

I wouldn't call being the number 4 market cap coin being down the ladder.  Ark has 1/30 the market cap, and less than half the market cap of Lisk even though it's the better crypto than lisk. Ark could double much more easily than IOTA.

There are noname coins that will probably go up 5 fold by pumping groups. Knowing which ones is another matter. I try to stick to the tech, but I do need to refresh myself as I've been out of the loop on new cryptos for 6 months. The little research I've done on some of the new stuff so far has left me rather unimpressed. PascalCoin is absurdly cheap. Beyond that, I have more research to do.
n64
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 04:15:01 PM
I think most people here are correct in their assertions that most coins valued below $1 will not jump that way any time soon.  Nonetheless, here are some really strong projects that are valued under $1 that are poised to see great returns in 2018.

XLM
XLR
ADA
BAY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
December 11, 2017, 04:14:18 PM
Ripple (XRP) would be my shout
The price Ripple in bitcoins falls, in dollars stands still. It is bad investment. Dash or Litecoin is better to buy. The price of them grows and will grow. Cool I am sure about that.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 04:12:04 PM
Not so popular but promising coins are SUMO or XSH
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 04:11:11 PM
I would like to recommend Oyster as an underdog this 4th quarter. It's new coin but it's indeed a promising one because I invested for 35,000 coins early this month and the price increase is as fast as Ripple. While it's early and cheap then it's better than other new altcoins today.
Activity: 162
December 11, 2017, 03:53:26 PM
XRP,  this coin is actuly under 1$ and. 
But 2018 over 1$ i mean.
December 11, 2017, 03:47:19 PM
Ixledger project is below $1 and Token Market supported it during their token sale. I participated in its token sale event this summer. The price couldn't go up, yet the project team is working hard to present something.

The price of IXT is around $0.6 now.
Activity: 9
December 11, 2017, 03:47:00 PM
Buy doge dude, equivalent of cryptokitten. Just kidding.
Maybe you wanna look some coins that's have a platform like ADA. If these guys deliver, it will go beyond 1$
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
December 11, 2017, 03:44:11 PM
Some people love nxt and ripple around these levels but my favourite one is espers. I tried its wallet and it works great. Some people pos it hard and its gonna pump 100x I believe..

Are you sure of it?
Go Big or Go Home
December 11, 2017, 03:43:44 PM
MINTCoin

is the way to 1$ in 2019... Cool

Are you sure?
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 11, 2017, 03:43:06 PM
for sure my freind there are thounds of altcoins under the value of one dollar but i think among them which  are the best: Electroneum, dovu i think soon they will reach a good money.
Merit: 108
December 11, 2017, 03:36:16 PM
I think so too. A very important topic. I think that the coins of ATS and Ditcoin. I'll take a look. Maybe to espers
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
December 11, 2017, 03:32:35 PM
Rdd, Doge)
EXCL
Siacoin
METAL
Lunyr
DigitalNote
Particl)
I believe that someday they will start to rise)

I do like your pick of Lunyr, quite undervalued currently, but my picks will include Enigma, SONM, Wagerr, ELixir, and 0x. I believe these projects have a very good chance of doing well in future when everything settles down
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
December 11, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
I think you just need to go to coinmarketcap.com and find out the cryptocurrency has price under 1$ in top 100, almost cryptocurrency in top 100 on the coinmarketcap also have very good potential in the future so you can choose any cryptocurrency in here. Beside in my opinion IOTA and NEM have very good potential in the future so you can take a look at those cryptocurrency if you like Cheesy
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 03:22:07 PM
I guess Ripple is now the only Top Atlcoin that only priced below a single dollar today but eventually will increase the value slowly but surely. Hopefully next month will touchdown the one dollar but for now, it's better to invest than investing later if Ripple already reached more than a dollar next year.
Activity: 5
December 11, 2017, 02:59:47 PM
Which alt coins are below $1 value that gonna turn in $10 next year.

Need your best suggestion

FEATHERCOIN seems to rev up in the next few weeks. FTC on BITTREX. the price development implied his high potential to reach 1 or 2 usd in short time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 02:55:33 PM
You can go with Waves and Digibyte as it seems that both of them have a great future ahead.
Activity: 35
December 11, 2017, 02:54:21 PM
Which alt coins are below $1 value that gonna turn in $10 next year.

Need your best suggestion
As other users also have mentioned, the best safe would be Ripple. But I would also put some money on Tron!
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
December 11, 2017, 02:53:09 PM
BridgeCoin (BCO) which is crypto of new decentralized exchange.
Risen in price recently but still worth buying long-term.
Exchange share 50% of profits to BCO holders.
Passive Coin (PAS) is also a good choice as this coin have growing & diversified backing fund/reserves and only around 250K coins are in circulation.
Go Big or Go Home
December 11, 2017, 02:49:19 PM
10 years is really a long time so it is very difficult to choose some coins to invest. However,if I have to choose, I will invest in some coin which has a good development in 2017 such as Stellar, Digibyte, Tron,...

Why Tron? is good to invest?
Pages:
Jump to: