Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon? - page 10. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 117
This isn't true for most coins. Some coins are expensive not because of market cup but their very very limited supply (especially thousand supplied ones). And some coins like ripple is cheap cause supply is big.
Though we consider their market cap and supply to determine it price but it won't work at all time. At this,  investors have played a lot in the market and some of them tried to manipulate it's prices. As we observed, it looks like some potential altcoins including bitcoin seems to be not reaching far unlike in previous years which all coins are getting wild.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
This isn't true for most coins. Some coins are expensive not because of market cup but their very very limited supply (especially thousand supplied ones). And some coins like ripple is cheap cause supply is big.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
It all depends on the coin itself. Yes, people with a small amount of money is better to invest in such coins, but is it justified. We see that only a maximum of one-tenth of all coins have at least a growth trend, everything depends on capitalization and liquidity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
It is correct to look not only at the price, but also how low market cap. If the developers are active, then the chances are good.
But we need to define what it means to be active, some developers can be really active in social media but that is not good enough what we need to see is results and to see some progress in the road map and see tangible results, if a coin has that and a low market cap then you could be in the presence of a project that may become important in the future or that at least it could give you decent profits.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Yes it is true, I also feel the coins have a low price still has great opportunities to rise higher, it is certainly good enough to start investing than it is today and for the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Better do some researching, studying, and analyzing first before investing. It doesn't mean that the lower priced alts are the ones with highest chance of pumping. You should consider their marketcap, the lower/smaller the marketcap the better.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Price of the coin depends on total supply and how many coins there are in the pool,so the moon chance is nothing to do with the coin price.Check market cap,if its 10-30kk,this is more exact indicator that it will moon,if the project is full of potential.Smaller market cap means,it have space to growth
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is correct to look not only at the price, but also how low market cap. If the developers are active, then the chances are good.
Activity: 376
not necessarily buy coins at low prices can be profitable in the future, because it could be by buying a coin at a low price could be stable at that price, could also even go down the price. so it's better to be smart to follow the coin price forum so as not to lose in the future. thanks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

yes sure its that easy Smiley we all have bought LAMBO Smiley 
there are many different things effect altcoins price. BTC price is major factor. When btc have big dump or pump than alts price is just going down. Marketcap is second important factor effect alts price. Can Ripple reach $1000 ? when XRP reach $1000 mcap for XRP will be $36 trillion !! is that possible ? Don't make me Laugh Smiley
low supply low markatcap legit project good team shinny roadmap vs vs you must check many factors !!
Activity: 252
I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

Yes Ripple is cheap but I would suggest other coins that really worth of your money. Like ETC, ICX, POWR and many more those coins are really have more potential than Ripple if you are planning for long term hold. Well you can spend some on Ripple but wait for it the price go down around 2k or 1k sats because that's the perfect time to buy ripple.
Activity: 4
Marinecoin for sure. The source code is light and the core provides ease for develops to build blockchain based projects in quick time. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members in a 100% airdrop.
Activity: 84
It depends on the coin and the technology stream of the certain coin,but remember every coin with lower price is not mooning.Most of those coin are shit coins.Make your own research before investing on your coin.
Activity: 420
Not always, dude. Of course, there are some true gems in the market, however they are ridiculously hard to find\buy, for example Semux - it's very challenging to get it.
Activity: 76
You should do a study on private money, probably Zoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
the price of the token is not as important as its capitalization in the market and the level of the project  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
The price is not the most important indicator, there are factors such as market behavior and its liquidity and, of course, support from the developers. There are shitcoins that no one needs, and there are promising coins according to the type of stratis.
A good sign to look for are coins that have a low market cap but that have a big activity when it comes to volume, those kind of coins have a tendency to go up since there is a lot of interest in them I have used that sign to find some really good coins that eventually gave me some profits, as you progress and learn more you will be able to interpret those signals and invest in the good coins and avoid the bad coins.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's depend on the coin, if the coin got a big prospect for the future then a lot of people will buy it, but if the price is cheap then small investors could join in to buy the coin, so the coin will have more transactions volume and can make the price easier to go up
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

It is important that there are prospects for the coin, not its price. If a coin has a low price, then it can be just a shitcoin that will never grow up and with time just die.
Activity: 266
I agree it will only happen if the coins has potential... good project, good development team and promotion..
I think it has no correlation at all between lower price and chance to the moon.. It all depends on the project ~
Pages:
Jump to: