Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon? - page 8. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

I think that coins with a lower price are easier to grow than more expensive coins. For example: trx, ada, verge, ripple, xem. But sometimes price is not the main factor of pumping. Look on ltc, dash, zec, eth, btc. All this coins have big prices but grew more. In such cases, you need to buy different coins for risk reduction and big profits  Also Check team and product of each assets.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Lower coins have great potential and can give us many benefits, if many attract investors, Surely because we can estimate or calculate how much we can earn coins, and if the price really explodes in stock. Smiley

it is only work for those shitty project or a newly reborn project without product or fresh idea backing them up,
for example look at CARDANO,how many coins are in circulation right now ? and how much it is right now ?
compared to XLM and other cryptocurrency that have less than that but their price is not that far from it,right ?
so it was out of option if we are looking at it in the bigger picture.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Lower coins have great potential and can give us many benefits, if many attract investors, Surely because we can estimate or calculate how much we can earn coins, and if the price really explodes in stock. Smiley
I think that the potential of the coin is not that today the price for its value is low, but determined by how promising the project is and how much it is claimed in the market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
true,coins that are already mooned..not much roi there
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 111
It all depends on whether the coin bought by the owner has enough market potential. If you want to achieve a stable return on investment, you should choose a relatively mature mainstream currency to increase your holdings. Looking at a cheap coin might make you a success or a loss of blood.
Activity: 24
just dont buy scam coins,and watch for lower supply
Activity: 2
Marinecoìn has an ICO program for all users. Members who trust it are given 20000 -MTC-. This bonus is donated daily. Marinecoìn is time tested in 2014. -MTC- guarantees zero fees for transactions.-MTC- uses artificial intelligence with less dev-less. -MTC- self-sustaining does not depend on miners.imtc là iot. -MTC- uses time dilution, btc speed 500 times faster. Anyone can follow the information here: marinecoìn.in
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
it is never different from the coins with little difference between them but it is important that they have robust projects and profitability status.
Activity: 2
Marinecoín is an up and coming crypto currency. The goal of this coin is to become widely used and adapted by initially disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence. Visit their site marineco.ín to register, marineco.ín/ico for ICO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I also thought so, and in December - January I bought a lot of junk. But some of the cheap coins grew up quite well.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
This is true that if you have bought a coin which has in very low price say, 0.02$ to 0.10$ then you will get better profit. Basically when the market up this coins are increasing more than 100x times. But, for this you have to wait a little bit of more time or wait for the bull market.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
market cap, total token supply, is it shilled mcafee, market sentiment, project core idea are few of the things to evaluate & conclude that the coin can moon. every coin wants to be bitcoin but few are willing to risk and hodl for it. maybe coin with lower price can moon for any reason whatsover but can a person hodl through all the bullshit and be as pragmatic as possible? many people lack that skill i.e patience so maybe the coin will moon but has it more chances, well yes but it is sure, nobody can tell that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
Coins with a lower price can be both long-playing and completely new. So that's only the second option is promising, and those that are in the market a lot of time and still have not even risen to the dollar are shitkoins.
Activity: 774
I think that coins with lower prices can sometimes give insight into how much they will gain this year. People do tend to invest a bit more in coins with lower individual costs, so you can estimate some of the coin's growth based on how much of a growth in market cap it would take for that coin to hit $1.00.

Those lower coins has the potential and can gives us huge profit if it will rise or this coin attracts investors. Exactly because we can estimate or calculate how big we can earn if the price really explode in the exchange. But before that always search on the best lower price of coin that can be huge at the end.
Activity: 196
I think that coins with lower prices can sometimes give insight into how much they will gain this year. People do tend to invest a bit more in coins with lower individual costs, so you can estimate some of the coin's growth based on how much of a growth in market cap it would take for that coin to hit $1.00.
Activity: 630
My perspective to this is as a newbie I will buy cheap coin because that is what my budget can buy and I know that is risky.And I will only loose a little amount of money if ever dip comes.
That's a perspective for a newbie who trying to trade without knowledge. But look on other coins without future it can't improve on their project. This means not all cheap coins are good to buy some are good because their project has a potential in the market.
Plenty of coins we have in this market and you will get more cheap coins but in that only a countable projects are worth to invest, One simple way to find good coins concentrate on top 20 coins, i am not saying all coins in top 20 is good coins but only high potential coins will sit in top 20 so i am recommending. your research is also required.
Activity: 719
My perspective to this is as a newbie I will buy cheap coin because that is what my budget can buy and I know that is risky.And I will only loose a little amount of money if ever dip comes.
That's a perspective for a newbie who trying to trade without knowledge. But look on other coins without future it can't improve on their project. This means not all cheap coins are good to buy some are good because their project has a potential in the market.
Activity: 175
Pages:
Jump to: