Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon? - page 5. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
but it must really be a good coins. otherwise you have to wait a hundred years until he goes to the moon. Look at Dogecoin and Mooncoin. People have been waiting since 2013 and nothing happens . universa and sonm have a chance they'll be worth a lot later.
This should always took into consideration where not all coins having low price do have the chance to go to the moon where it would always depend on how good the coin is.Not just basically or carelessly buying out coins without any basis and same as being said you would really end up on holding for lots of years and you wont even be sure if it would rise up its price or just totally on a stable state or worse it would dumped to death.

Dogecoin is a garbage thing, it's meaningless if one invests in dogecoin, it's a loss of money. For SONM, yes I agree, they can make easily moon after getting listed on famous exchanges. It's a good projects with working test platforms.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.

Exactly the price of a coin is not really that relevant if the coin is very good, at some point its value will go up and you will get your well deserved profits but if the project in which you are investing is not really that good then you will be always worried about what it may happen, and every time the price goes down you will be worried that the price is crashing.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
but it must really be a good coins. otherwise you have to wait a hundred years until he goes to the moon. Look at Dogecoin and Mooncoin. People have been waiting since 2013 and nothing happens . universa and sonm have a chance they'll be worth a lot later.
This should always took into consideration where not all coins having low price do have the chance to go to the moon where it would always depend on how good the coin is.Not just basically or carelessly buying out coins without any basis and same as being said you would really end up on holding for lots of years and you wont even be sure if it would rise up its price or just totally on a stable state or worse it would dumped to death.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
I think your friends are right. Though, it's not mandatory! I usually search for this kind of tokens. I bought CAT tokens By BitClave on Bibox exchange at a bargain basement rate. It's because of the market dip! However, it's a good project! They're building a decentralized monetized search engine. It would let us keep our data secure on a blockchain. No one will be able to use the data without the permission. And they plan to hit the online ads market with this product. Do you know how they say that Google and Facebook make their 70 - 90 % on online ads? BitClave lets us remove intermediaries and be rewarded with CAT tokens. It means we're going to be the ones who'll take this money. Not Google. So, there are many projects to invest now. There will be even more. Do your diligence to find the good ones. It won't be easy. But in the end, it may bring you a lot of money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
IMO, the price rise of a coin is because of the product and not due to the current price. There might be artificial price rise (pump), but it won’t last long if the coin does not have any substantial value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The risk is great and the newcomers must take the coins at a lower rate.
Investing in low rate coins is good cause there are more possibilities that this coin will pump lot more than any other "big" coin in short time, so taking risk could sometimes be profitable.
Not so, in my opinion, the potential project and good management team will be the deciding factor for higher altcoin price. Not only depend on low prices and then they rise higher. That is probably a false thought, be careful in the Crypto market.
This could have been a possibility if we were in 2010 or 2011 when the digital market was like a new born baby. But now there are some coins that have grabbed attention of all investors and no one is ready to spend in new projects or coins while they have the opportunity to go with the potential ones. Everything depends on the number of investors and all low value coins lack it. If someone is serious about getting rich, he must be willing to spend some big amounts too.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
Investing in low rate coins is good cause there are more possibilities that this coin will pump lot more than any other "big" coin in short time, so taking risk could sometimes be profitable.
Not so, in my opinion, the potential project and good management team will be the deciding factor for higher altcoin price. Not only depend on low prices and then they rise higher. That is probably a false thought, be careful in the Crypto market.
The only thing which can result in the rise in the market value of any of the crypto coin is the demand rate of that crypto coin in the international market. You can only expect increase in demand once more people will get to know about that coin and will then be interested in investing of their money into those coins. So, for the prices to go up, we need to make more people aware of such crypto coins.
Activity: 154
it does not depend on low price. However, coin with low supply and cheap price are good to grow in future. and also remember about his project, if they can't grow the project i think that's coin will stuck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
It's a pretty common mistake, not every coin with low price has more chances. 
Coins with low price must not be confused with coins with low capitalization.
The last ones really have more chances to go to the moon!
Even if this coin is the shit, it can be pumped by some group of traders.
But better invest to the coins with promising technology, than the growth is more possible
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Yeah, the question is not  really correct.
Good coins with relatively low caps can moon more likely. (f.e. it takes only 10m for 1m coin to 10x).
But we should consider total supply and circulating supply as well of course....
Activity: 114
You never can tell how well prices of the coins will do after their first initial price. The ones that starts out with high prices may eventually be stagnant over time while a low priced coins keeps appreciating.
Activity: 182
no coines will value below or not more chances to moon we need to understand it all depends of supply and coin reputation all these factors plays role
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
Such a coin can be found with interesting project features and excellent development potential, as well as a team of developers with a good track record and work ethic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))

Maybe yes. Just have a look at the coins that cost several cents only: they are growing faster than the cryptocurrency which is on the top-100 list. Yes, it is risky a bit to invest in them but you can get a tough profit.
You yourself admitted the risk involved in new coins. The fear of being scammed is not out of illusions. It is a bitter reality that people are using digital coins for stealing money from innocent people. Moreover, even if the growth rate of a cheap coin is far more than that of an expensive and potential coin, still later one will produce bigger amount of profits. I am in favor of trusting old coins with investment money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Maybe yes. Just have a look at the coins that cost several cents only: they are growing faster than the cryptocurrency which is on the top-100 list. Yes, it is risky a bit to invest in them but you can get a tough profit.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
At most cases low priced crypto has a good chance to have a price pump quickly along with new altcoins, however their are factors that you should consider one is the altcoins good enough to have a pump, is there events that would increase its price? Also putting investments to new altcoins is much riskier since there are chances that it price does not go up. Also investing in the top 100 crypto if you are a newbie is a good move since they are already have stability.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
but not all coins that have low value will do the pump it all depends how potential coins and investor interest on the coin.. Thinking twice before investing is the thing to do..
All those coins that are still cheap when the market is rising simply means that investors are not interested in these coins. and the truth is, these coins are going to remain this way because people have choices like bitcoin, Ethereum, bitcoin cash, neo, Litecoin, waves, Monero, ETC. while we have these in the market, they are going to dominate forever and only they can go to the moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
but not all coins that have low value will do the pump it all depends how potential coins and investor interest on the coin.. Thinking twice before investing is the thing to do..
Pages:
Jump to: