Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early? - page 11. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
I regret selling my DEB coin because i know that it is too early and i knoe the potential of this coin, i just did this because i don't think that holding will do me better because I only have one thousand coin. Maybe my most regreehere is that i was not able to get more DEB coins.
Activity: 187
April 25, 2018, 01:09:14 AM
Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin
from my bounty result have some coin. which I regret to sell at the wrong time, the new price started up already I sell. after seeing a few days later the price exceeds the ICO. now I understand and will sell at the same price as it is on offer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
My biggest regret would be PRL, i dump all in the early and ennded up with very minmal position. There were actually few more like LTC, i bought in at $4, sold most at $50 last year, imagined those gains that i missed out!

So, the basic thing is hodl it if you believe the fundamental. Do your own research. However, opportunities arises all the time. Buy when thew market dip. Try to buy on hype and FOMO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

I actually have the opposite regret haha. I regret not sellin BTC at 20k usd
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 12:55:40 AM
In my opinion, Do not be sorry, if you have sold coins at a cheap price.Because that's what you actually get. and it is also a lesson for us all, do not rush to sell coins with cheap price. so in the future you should have more to learn research about market movement.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 12:41:18 AM
I am really sad about that fact that I have sold a lot of EOS on cheap price. But I hope I will middle my positionwith help of growth of some other coin in my portfolio...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
April 25, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
I dont have any regret , because if you think always ' I wish , I was in past etc. ' its very weird. This is crypto world,dont hesitate dont be regret of somethings.
Activity: 476
April 25, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

I remember the first time I received a coin from my very first bounty campaign here in bitcoin. It was debitum. Then I didn't sell if after getting it because the value of it is not that great so I waited for a couple of months. As per seeing the value of it increases, I sold it. But as per checking it days ago after I sold my coin it grows way a lot bigger than the value I sold. It irritates me at the same time disappoints me how days makes a big difference in coins.
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 12:33:27 AM
Genesis and golem is my regrets for selling, I sold golem for example and few days later they announced big news at 2-3 weeks ago I think, then they increased %550 it was fantastic, but I had sold already.
Activity: 56
April 25, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
Ripple at 20c right before it ran up to 3.80
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 12:29:47 AM

There are so many coins that I got through bounties that I have sold out when it was maybe 5x or 10x cheaper and I regret it but I cannot do something about it because it has been done and I cannot get it back. Besides that, I need the fund because of urgent expenses that's why I decided to sold it out. But then, there are coins that I am glad I have sold because their value has already plumped around 90%. One of the coins that I sold too early is COV and LYM. In the future, I am planning to buy it back if I have the opportunity because these coins has a lot of potential.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
April 25, 2018, 12:16:46 AM
A few months ago I sold XCPO at 400 satoshi but only a few weeks after I sold it, it's price rose to 2500 satoshi. Probably it is because the project that really good. Now I give more attention to XCPO, I follow the progress of development and price.
Activity: 27
April 25, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

Among alt coins, I sold some ripples a month back and it is now double of that price. I sold because there was a news that crypto might get banned in my country soon.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
When the market falls, there is only one thing I need to do to wait, because I think it will rise again. This is the character of Bitcoin's Hunt, and it's always so, so I won't feel it because of this. regret.
April 24, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
I was once an emotional investor when I first engage into the market, right now I already understand the volatility of the market so at least I can control my emotions and will just let history repeat itself. Hoping by the end of the year BTC will skyrocket again.
April 24, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
We really cant predict the perfect time to sell for its right price.I do regret on my Verge to for selling all lately and now my tactic is not selling all again maybe will try to left few.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 24, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

I regret that I haven't sold my btc when it is on its peak. I got too greedy that I waited for btc value to reach $30k and was so stupid for selling it at around $10k. I still did profit for I just bought it cheaper than $10k but still have some regrets for not cashing it out atleast $15k for more profit. Sometimes its greed that can make us lose and can make us do bad decisions. I was once an emotional investor when I first engage into the market, right now I already understand the volatility of the market so at least I can control my emotions and will just let history repeat itself. Hoping by the end of the year BTC will skyrocket again. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 24, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
To say the truth I have not regretted selling my crypto coins because it's my personal decisions I always take a particular time but the day I sold my Oyster tokens(PRL) I felt bad because it skyrocked the following day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
I am very sorry for selling Lite coin. I bought it for $ 5, in a short time Litecoin to $ 150- $ 200, I am very upset and angry, it is hard to forget this ..
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
April 24, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
When faced with a market that seems to be taking sides and starting to look green, Very sorry to get rid of the Babb tokens that can be seen now is quite increased and the pantastic of ico early price. all because of the necessities of life Grin
Pages:
Jump to: