Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early? - page 12. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 24, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
Both verge and then trx, i sold verge it pumped to 1300 sats, turned around and bought trx just sold it yesterday for 650 now look at it, 830 sats....the next day I held it for months
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
Yes, market conditions are difficult to predict. When the market falls, there is only one thing I need to do to wait, because I think it will rise again. This is the character of Bitcoin's Hunt, and it's always so, so I won't feel it because of this. regret.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
Botcoinamd etgereum I sold bitcoin was st price 2500$ then after it reached almost 20k and ethereum I sold for 300$ . Now I am no more selling any potential coins instead I am grabbing as much as I can . I sold some small coins for less price but it was small pump coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 10:19:27 PM
I often regret it, but not anymore!

suggestion. Do not regret, if you have sold the coin with cheap price.
Because that's what you actually get. and that as well as a lesson for all of us, do not rush to sell coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 34
April 24, 2018, 10:18:26 PM
I feel you, ive been there. I was aiming for a quick buck . now im crying cause its already 10x the price.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 24, 2018, 10:13:44 PM
Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin
A month ago i have sold some of ethereum. But that's still a little part, in fact i have known if this day will come when the price of cryptocurrency will be going to the moon again. I still hold the rest in my cold wallet and it worth almost one thousand of ether.  Cheesy I just given a discount for those had bought my ether.  Cry
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 24, 2018, 10:07:29 PM
this talks about experience, and i ever regret because of flixxo coin.

I have 5600 flixx, and I sell it when flixx is traded at $ 0.07. and I was wrong when predicting this coin. because I think flixx will not grow well. and by the end of 2017 flixx rises to $ 1.

I feel very regret selling too quickly, and now I realize that coin flixx is a good coin for investment.
Damn, that was life-changing already pal.Well at least you profit from that then that’s okay. Investment is somehow very much alike with gambling; we only guess the outcomes.But at least you learn from it and it’s a really good experience.  Cheesy
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 10:01:12 PM
I recently also experienced such a thing, I have token PXS when I sell get 0.1 eth but when I was selling now it will get 0.7 ETH.
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 24, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
Once I sell a cryptocurrency, I no longer think about that transaction.  If the project is good, I will never go all out.  There is no time to regret in this industry, it will only tear you up.  New opportunities are always available in the cryptocurrency world.
You’re right mate.Wise decision. Well theres no extraordinary man on prediciting the price of crypto on when is the right time to sell really.And yeah.. we are still at the early age of using digital currency or crypto and theres still really upcoming big big project to invest with.Well as long as we profit from what we sell then everything is just alright.  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 09:52:13 PM
this talks about experience, and i ever regret because of flixxo coin.

I have 5600 flixx, and I sell it when flixx is traded at $ 0.07. and I was wrong when predicting this coin. because I think flixx will not grow well. and by the end of 2017 flixx rises to $ 1.

I feel very regret selling too quickly, and now I realize that coin flixx is a good coin for investment.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:47:29 PM
Yes, the other day I had to sell Ethereum, although I realized that he began to restore his position, but it was very necessary for me to have cash.
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 24, 2018, 09:44:28 PM
XRP. I sold it very low the other year and we saw it go to $3.00 per token last year. If I was patient and waited, I would have earned myself on a 1 year vacation hehehe.

The lesson here is centralized cryptocoins pump the highest hehe.
Ouch, what a missed opputunity pal  Wink but at least you still profit from it before selling it and that’s still okay. We really cant predict the perfect time to sell for its right price.I do regret on my Verge to for selling all lately and now my tactic is not selling all again maybe will try to left few.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 24, 2018, 09:38:45 PM
Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

For me it is ether, i sodl too soon, at 20 bucks. Second is monero, which i sold at 1 dolar.
It is easy now to be smart, but looked like a good thing to do back then. Sad
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
I would say Sexcoin. Sure, it crashed back down but when it moons it moons. Plus the concept is sound, because sex sells. I think Sexcoin will have another good run in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
For me dent I sold around 100 k coins for only 0.2 ether because of no trading  volume.  soon after one month they started marketing and also market raised sold token reached to 10k $ . It was the biggest regret I had till now for selling . But not selling other coins in previous pump I am regretting even more because lots of coins lots it’s value upto 10 x.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 24, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

Few times I regret that. Whenever I sell my coins because I think I have gained  enough profits but then a few days or a week later the price is doubled. I just cannot predict well how market plays but at least I am contented with the outcome. Well, need to do more study for me to dance the movements of the market.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 24, 2018, 09:26:44 PM
I always regret selling my BTC's when BTC was at $400+ level and give up cryptocurrency. When I come back BTC was $8k+ and still going up so I really regret it I should have hold some.

Did you sell that time for profit or loss?

If you had made a profit then no point in regretting it because you already enjoyed your profit. Becuase no one can tell how the future in advance so just enjoy your profits and look for other investments to make money. If you think like that last year whoever didn't sell at 20K and now they also need to regret it.

I usually never sell my coins at loss so whatever profit I make from my investment, I'm happy with that part.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 09:24:59 PM
Once I sell a cryptocurrency, I no longer think about that transaction.  If the project is good, I will never go all out.  There is no time to regret in this industry, it will only tear you up.  New opportunities are always available in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 09:17:33 PM
I always regret selling my BTC's when BTC was at $400+ level and give up cryptocurrency. When I come back BTC was $8k+ and still going up so I really regret it I should have hold some.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
April 24, 2018, 09:14:58 PM
XRP. I sold it very low the other year and we saw it go to $3.00 per token last year. If I was patient and waited, I would have earned myself on a 1 year vacation hehehe.

The lesson here is centralized cryptocoins pump the highest hehe.
Pages:
Jump to: