Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on - page 16. (Read 3983 times)

copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

CoinsPaid is updating the site design and logo

We know the world is developing with astonishing speed. To remain successful and keep our customers happy we must too. We are updating the site design and logo:

✔️ Now you can find more info about us and our plans at a specifically designed “About us” page.
✔️ We added a page with the description of our wallet where you can leave a request to become the first to try it!
✔️ The FAQ has its own place and many other new additions have been implemented so navigation is now a lot easier.

As always, you can find immediate support at our chat where there is always someone there to answer your further questions.

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Is there any charge for using the wallet or is it completely free?
Wallet is completely free to use. There are no paid functions, I think that they are superfluous.
In the future, you can add, this is a kind of privilege for individual users, a good option
Activity: 532
Wallet is completely free to use. There are no paid functions, I think that they are superfluous.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What platforms do you launch electronic wallet on? Will it be a mobile app?
Merit: 100

Of course, there will be some commission, because company wants to earn money too ).
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
of fiats, does your platform currently only support euros?  Are you planning to add another fiat currency?
It would be nice if they diversify even more in the form of other currencies. Since for example I use only the dollar, not the euro. It's more comfortable for me.

Of course they will use dollars, it is the main currency of the whole world.
Well, in any case, first of all, they added the euro, not the dollar, so besides dollars there will probably be other popular currencies.

It is clearly understood, that dollar currency will be on the exchange too because it is the most popular currency.
Dua
Activity: 616
of fiats, does your platform currently only support euros?  Are you planning to add another fiat currency?
It would be nice if they diversify even more in the form of other currencies. Since for example I use only the dollar, not the euro. It's more comfortable for me.

Well, in any case, first of all, they added the euro, not the dollar, so besides dollars there will probably be other popular currencies.
The whole team knows and adds, just need to be patient and wait, and there is no problem exchanging for the euro
Of course, it’s too early to judge this, you just need to evaluate the finished product.
copper member
I will make the order to you through e-mail, waiting
 for the answer.

Ok, thank you. I will fill form and contact soon. My site is little gambling project  Smiley

You are kindly welcome!
Support will connect with you asap.

Thank you for choosing CoinsPaid!

The whole team knows and adds, just need to be patient and wait, and there is no problem exchanging for the euro
copper member
Hello, I see your project accept gambling. Can I connect my site? How much cost?

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

Sure, you can connect your website. We consider each request individually.
To submit your request please dm me or fulfill special form here or send us e-mail: [email protected]

And what is the price ?
I think the price is negotiated individually with each client.

I will make the order to you through e-mail, waiting
 for the answer.

if so, then this is not beautiful, because changing the price for each client is not too beautiful.

I don't think so. Payment for our service depends from a lot of factors. And it's very hard to make payment fix
I want to try a trial account. How will I contact you to agree on this?

Y think you can do it throw e-mail.
Dua
Activity: 616
If I’m not mistaken, there is a link on the official website where you can go and try the trial version.

I think this will happen in the future, the project has just begun its work, more patience is needed here and in the future we will see a finished product
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I would like to know how the software audit goes, how long it takes and how quickly find the flaws?
Activity: 336
of fiats, does your platform currently only support euros?  Are you planning to add another fiat currency?

I think there will be many fiats pares, for sure.
How can I buy coins? Make an order via email?

You can buy them on the IEO.
Ok, thanks for the info. Another question, do you happen to know what the initial price for a token is?

There is no exactly information, sa far as I know.
Pages:
Jump to: