Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on - page 17. (Read 3983 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
of fiats, does your platform currently only support euros?  Are you planning to add another fiat currency?
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
How can I buy coins? Make an order via email?

You can buy them on the IEO.

And who will tell me when the IEO of the project begins? could not find this information, thanks Smiley

Ok, thanks for the info. Another question, do you happen to know what the initial price for a token is?

Hello, there is no info about fundraising and CoinsPaid token yet. Wait for announcement, please!

Follow our news, to know it first

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Ok, thanks for the info. Another question, do you happen to know what the initial price for a token is?
copper member
Hello, I see your project accept gambling. Can I connect my site? How much cost?

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

Sure, you can connect your website. We consider each request individually.
To submit your request please dm me or fulfill special form here or send us e-mail: [email protected]

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

And who will tell me when the IEO of the project begins? could not find this information, thanks Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

https://youtu.be/VBk8z-siJzk – on this video, you can see an example of instant wallet balance top-up using the example of a Bitstarz wallet.
Indeed, all transactions go instantly. This is an indicator of good work on the wallet!

Yeah, wallet is working excellent Cool
Activity: 532

https://youtu.be/VBk8z-siJzk – on this video, you can see an example of instant wallet balance top-up using the example of a Bitstarz wallet.
Indeed, all transactions go instantly. This is an indicator of good work on the wallet!
copper member

copper member
Activity: 574
Do you already have clients who have connected their sites to your platform?  Can I find out the names of these sites?

Hello, rabotacoin

You can study Partners Page: https://coinspaid.com/partners/

Also you can check this pic with our other partnerships:

yes this is an impressive list, now I see that your platform provides really high quality services.  I think the list of your customers is constantly updated with new customers.
copper member
As i understand it, the test wallet is only for the PC version at the moment? development is not planned on mobile phones?

Hello, alvin345.

You can try test wallet in web by ordering it at https://coinspaid.com/

Secure e-wallet will be available in web, iOs and Android. App development in our roadmap surely.  Wink

Please, don't forget to take a part in discussions in our telegram chat. Also you are welcome to join our other social media channels.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
Dua
Activity: 616
Hello, I see your project accept gambling. Can I connect my site? How much cost?

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

To submit your request please dm me or fulfill special form here or send us e-mail: [email protected]

And what is the price ?
I think the price is negotiated individually with each client.

I will make the order to you through e-mail, waiting
 for the answer.

if so, then this is not beautiful, because changing the price for each client is not too beautiful.

I don't think so. Payment for our service depends from a lot of factors. And it's very hard to make payment fix
Of course, how can the price be the same, for example, for a small site or a large corporate one?  Of course, the price for them will be completely different.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
copper member
Do you already have clients who have connected their sites to your platform?  Can I find out the names of these sites?

Hello, rabotacoin

You can study Partners Page: https://coinspaid.com/partners/

Also you can check this pic with our other partnerships:

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

And what is the price ?

for the answer.

if so, then this is not beautiful, because changing the price for each client is not too beautiful.

I don't think so. Payment for our service depends from a lot of factors. And it's very hard to make payment fix

for the answer.

Ok, thank you. I will fill form and contact soon. My site is little gambling project  Smiley

You are kindly welcome!
Support will connect with you asap.

Thank you for choosing CoinsPaid!

copper member

Which currencies can be used on CoinsPaid?

Besides an array of advanced features like a proven wallet system, which is used by Kaspersky-audited SaaS for crypto exchange, partnerships with reputable companies like Changelly, GAP600 and Crystal, 24/7 support, CoinsPaid offers over 50 coins (BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, XMR, XRP, ZEC, NEO, ADA, DOGE, DASH, USDT), including stable- and altcoins, as well as ERC-20 tokens. We also welcome Euros with open arms, for which we have a banking system that handles deposits and withdrawals in EUR.   

Integration of credit card plus most commonly used e-money services is coming. When we introduce them to our platform, you’ll be the first to know!

Activity: 92

you can check site https://coinspaid.com, for more information..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

Ok, thank you. I will fill form and contact soon. My site is little gambling project  Smiley
Activity: 154
As i understand it, the test wallet is only for the PC version at the moment? development is not planned on mobile phones?
Activity: 336

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

And what is the price ?

for the answer.

Pages:
Jump to: