Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins.ph suspended my account without valid reason - page 7. (Read 1405 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 103
~ yet they still continue on suspending my account without telling me what i really violated .

all my funds are clean, i earned them from offering graphics services.
now their staffs told me to wait until the quarantine is over then i can get the remaining funds.
I'm not sure if they are inclined to tell you what you violated.

In case you have not violated their TOS, it's possible that they suspected your account to be compromised. Did you log in from a new IP address? With all the phishing attacks on many coinsph users lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they increased their security measures.

Another possible reason is the sudden increase in your deposited funds. You have to understand that coinsph is under the supervision of the BSP and they are required to follow anti-money laundering regulations.

You also have to remember that this is a custodial wallet/exchange and they can always suspend your account anytime they deem necessary. You might as well consider using another wallet like Abra.

Hindi naman siguro rason yung paiba-ibang ip dahil sa case ko gumagamit ako ng vpn at kadalasan iba't-ibang country ips gamit ko pero never encounter any blocking issue.

Pero in my experience na block yung una kung wallet dahil nung nag transfer yung kaibigan ko ng malaking halaga sa wallet ko, di ko alam kung clean yun or ewan kaya malamang ganito din ang dahilan kung bakit na block si OP.

@OP contact mo nalang support ng coins at tanungin mo kung ano ang rason kung bakit nangyari ito sayo.
ako nga din naka vpn pag pumapasok ako sa coins account ko sa awa ng diyos hindi p nman suspended account, marami ang nagrereklamo sa mga fb friends ko n suspended account nila kahit walang violation, tas pinayuhan kami nung isa sa mga nasuspend n iwithdraw n lahat ng funds namin. 
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Hindi naman siguro rason yung paiba-ibang ip dahil sa case ko gumagamit ako ng vpn at kadalasan iba't-ibang country ips gamit ko pero never encounter any blocking issue.
I'm not saying na yun talaga ang pinaka-dahilan pero posible na isang factor na paghinalaan na ang isang account ay compromised. Hindi natin kabisado kung paano ang flagging system ng coinsph pero let's take into consideration na suspended na siya before kaya baka under monitoring na account niya. With the slightest change sa regular activity, baka flagged na ulit.

Anyway, wala tayo magagawa kung hindi mag-speculate sa dahilan dahil hindi naman sila sasagot ng specific violation.

If it's compromised, magpapasend lamang sila ng valid IDs for re-verification na ikaw nga talaga ang may control sa account. They don't block accounts dahil lang may change sa activity, at least from what I know sa 6 years kong paggamit sa service. If proofs are sent, the only way I see it eh baka may nasend si OP na coins towards a gambling site. Auto flag sa system ng coins.ph yun, dahil dalawa sa mga kaibigan ko na ang gumawa nyan at na-suspend din ang account nila.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~
I'm not saying na yun talaga ang pinaka-dahilan pero posible na isang factor na paghinalaan na ang isang account ay compromised. Hindi natin kabisado kung paano ang flagging system ng coinsph pero let's take into consideration na suspended na siya before kaya baka under monitoring na account niya. With the slightest change sa regular activity, baka flagged na ulit.

Anyway, wala tayo magagawa kung hindi mag-speculate sa dahilan dahil hindi naman sila sasagot ng specific violation.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
~ yet they still continue on suspending my account without telling me what i really violated .

now their staffs told me to wait until the quarantine is over then i can get the remaining funds.

In case you have not violated their TOS, it's possible that they suspected your account to be compromised. Did you log in from a new IP address? With all the phishing attacks on many coinsph users lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they increased their security measures.

Another possible reason is the sudden increase in your deposited funds. You have to understand that coinsph is under the supervision of the BSP and they are required to follow anti-money laundering regulations.

You also have to remember that this is a custodial wallet/exchange and they can always suspend your account anytime they deem necessary. You might as well consider using another wallet like Abra.

Pero in my experience na block yung una kung wallet dahil nung nag transfer yung kaibigan ko ng malaking halaga sa wallet ko, di ko alam kung clean yun or ewan kaya malamang ganito din ang dahilan kung bakit na block si OP.

@OP contact mo nalang support ng coins at tanungin mo kung ano ang rason kung bakit nangyari ito sayo.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Tingin ko ipapawithdraw naman nila ito in case na magkaroon ng ganyang issue. (Opinyon ko lang sa taon ko nang paggamit ng coins.)

In my experience, you need to file for an affidavit para mawithdraw mo yung remaining funds mo, with is a tedious process at dahil quarantine ngayon eh hindi mo talaga magagawa.

They suspended my personal account 2 years ago dahil madalas akong nagpapasok ng malakihang halaga sa account ko dahil need ko yun sa trading purposes. They asked me for financial details, source of funds at COE. Provided them all with the necessary documents at ininclude ko na maging yung mga freelance ventures ko (kung san ko nakukuha yung bulk ng pera). They insisted na I broke their ToS, pero hindi nila masabi saang clause--puro vague description lang. Nagpunta pa ko ng head office nila sa Ortigas to clear things up to no avail. Up to this day, hindi ko alam kung may nalabag ako sa AML regulations natin para isuspend nila account ko.

Anyway, nagsend ka ba ng money papuntang gambling sites or something of the likes using your coins.ph wallet? They have that in their ToS, in compliance with our online gambling laws dito sa Pinas.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
my coins ph account is 4 years old and it's verified with government issued id.
i read their TOS and i can't really find which part of it i violated ,
yet they still suspended my account without notice.

last march they locked my account from sending funds , and they require me to undergo same verification i did a year ago and it's really frustrating .did sent some of my financial proof ( paypal's transaction and invoices i sent to my clients in pdf format ) , i did interviews in one of their staffs and i showed her my driver's license and even my postal id.
yet they still continue on suspending my account without telling me what i really violated .

I guess you have nothing to worry if you done something wrong in your coins.ph wallet maybe they were just double-checking your account, medjo marami din ang mga scammer sa panahon ngayon or baka nagkaroon lang ng issues sa system nila pero kung wala ka naman ginagawang masama no need to worry.

Continue to communicate sa support nila for sure maaayos din nila yan never pa naman akong nawalan ng pera sa coins.ph and trusted naman ang company nila. Medjo palyado lang talaga ngayon at maraming issues.

Also, I am curious whether will they give their users a chance withdraw their funds if ever their account is banned? What will they do with the money if not?

Tingin ko ipapawithdraw naman nila ito in case na magkaroon ng ganyang issue. (Opinyon ko lang sa taon ko nang paggamit ng coins.)
Activity: 37
Merit: 7
That sounds really fishy tho. Did the amount going to and from your account is huge? They might have their suspicions with the whereabouts of those funds but then again I am not sure it is ethical to suspend your account without providing you a definite reason. Though there are users that have millions in their coins.ph accounts but did not undergo such thing i.e. suspension of their account. Isn't there anything that they said aside  from asking for your identification and financial proof that you might've missed that could provide you a clue as to what it is? Have you received or sent a fund on an online betting website?

Also, I am curious whether will they give their users a chance withdraw their funds if ever their account is banned? What will they do with the money if not?
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
my coins ph account is 4 years old and it's verified with government issued id.
i read their TOS and i can't really find which part of it i violated ,
yet they still suspended my account without notice.

last march they locked my account from sending funds , and they require me to undergo same verification i did a year ago and it's really frustrating .
i did sent some of my financial proof ( paypal's transaction and invoices i sent to my clients in pdf format ) , i did interviews in one of their staffs and i showed her my driver's license and even my postal id.
yet they still continue on suspending my account without telling me what i really violated .

Pages:
Jump to: