Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinstarter.com Questions - page 2. (Read 16991 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
January 06, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
I think this is a scam: I received an email from coinstarter this morning saying I could buy now as I was part of their whitelist group. After going to the web page they sent in the email, they provide you with a ethereum account where you can deposit the money into. My wife also registered, and I compared the ethereum account they gave me to the one they gave her and they were exactly the same. Now this account is supposed to be your personal account, one that you use to track your money deposited into, so how is that supposed to work if everyone has the same account??? I think this is just an account to their personal wallet and they make all the money and you loose yours!!!

I'm not an expert but many ICO's use only one address as you can easily track down the sender thriugh the blockchain. They could also use a smart contract that automatically returns you their tokens.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
I also received that email and I smell a scam. The fact that you can only sign in 2 times or you lose your 70% bonus seems rushed, so that it screws around with human psychology (oh I'm gonna miss it, I better invest now - classic FOMO). I have around 4k coins from all the people and fake emails I made, so I'll stick with that and tell my friends not to invest. There are so many better ICOs out there and I will rather invest in them (Expery, Nucleus Vision, Insurepal, Apex...). I like the idea tho, but there are so many other red flags for me that I decided to skip this.
Activity: 1
January 06, 2018, 06:42:03 AM
I think this is a scam: I received an email from coinstarter this morning saying I could buy now as I was part of their whitelist group. After going to the web page they sent in the email, they provide you with a ethereum account where you can deposit the money into. My wife also registered, and I compared the ethereum account they gave me to the one they gave her and they were exactly the same. Now this account is supposed to be your personal account, one that you use to track your money deposited into, so how is that supposed to work if everyone has the same account??? I think this is just an account to their personal wallet and they make all the money and you loose yours!!!
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
January 06, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
Well, soon ICO will start, and it will determine how much our free coins will be worth in future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 12
December 31, 2017, 10:35:09 PM
Its worth trying in my opinion...LTC and Bitconnect were labelled scam too sometime ago.

they change the data on the input of the purse That bitcoins are output, then eth and now there is no data at all in what their coins are deduced
Activity: 5
December 31, 2017, 06:00:29 PM
Its worth trying in my opinion...LTC and Bitconnect were labelled scam too sometime ago.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 25, 2017, 06:26:36 PM
If ever you guys needed to look at their thread, i just found their thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2645300  Project Development
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinstarter-price-2559724  Altcoin Discussion
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinstarters-technology-to-issue-and-distribute-coins-to-supporters-2484399  Announcements (Altcoins)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/welcome-to-coinstarter-a-crowdfunding-platform-for-all-cryptos-2630951  Announcements (Altcoins)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-join-the-coinstarters-whitelist-and-earn-a-70-bonus-2637620  Announcements (Altcoins)

I think they were just a newly released ICO because some of the OP is just a newbie.
There's no reply to their ANN yet, please do take some time to ask everything on their slack or in their ANN Thread.
Activity: 23
December 25, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

I also have 3,080 coins and I still believe that this is not fraud.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 09:41:14 AM
Just joined their slack channel.
Activity: 203
December 19, 2017, 01:25:43 PM
 I have 2218 coins. Will see in January if it a scam or not.
Activity: 13
December 17, 2017, 03:31:50 PM
Joined coinstarter. Hope this project will go far.  Cheesy
Activity: 32
December 10, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

Hello everyone, I participated in the Coinstarter campaign, I have about 500 coins on my account, someone knows how to transfer them to Bittrex? or how to sell all tokens? thank you in advance

Coins will be available to transfer only after ICO.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

Hello everyone, I participated in the Coinstarter campaign, I have about 500 coins on my account, someone knows how to transfer them to Bittrex? or how to sell all tokens? thank you in advance
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
December 07, 2017, 12:07:20 PM
Hope it implements what it says, then those who referred at start will be really happy as the ICO investors Wink
Activity: 124
Merit: 26
Money will be useful if you know where to put it
December 07, 2017, 08:52:49 AM
I think Coinstarter is a good perspective project, I put 1.5 ETH in it, the guys did something really worthwhile, which will help us all in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 03, 2017, 02:38:41 AM
Hello everyone . i Have one question . really i cant found . When does the coinstarter start the ICO?

Roadmap is here - https://coinstarter.com/index?s=r
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 09:09:49 PM
Hello everyone . i Have one question . really i cant found . When does the coinstarter start the ICO?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
November 20, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
I have 120 tokens in my account.Huh
And what is the problem with that?
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
November 20, 2017, 12:33:39 AM
There will always be people that yell scam - and you know sometimes they can be right in their overcautious-ness. I liked the CoinStarter platform though and was always confused about where the negativity came from. I mean - theres way worse sites and airdrop projects out there that people signup to in droves that are obviously not professionally done.

Anyhoo...

The Coinstarter Box looks to be a pretty great idea. For a monthly fee they will deliver new ICO tokens so it could be a nice way to get it on some of the ICO's without the horrendous ICO prices some of them require. For those of us just starting out the 10-20K $$ is not realistic to get in on those promising ICO's just yet - so the CoinstarterBox option is a little more on the new-user friendly side.

And can't say I wasn't happy to use ERC20 wallet over Waves. No specific reason here - just personal pref.

Activity: 51
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 07:20:05 PM
I am very glad that the project is up and running again. So we get our just rewards. No one knows what gift awaits us on November 24?

I do not know. I have 3,500 of their coins .....
Pages:
Jump to: