Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinstarter.com Questions - page 6. (Read 16991 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 24, 2017, 01:18:07 AM
This coin is traded anywhere?
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 21, 2017, 01:43:58 PM
really nothing is clear, the admin is gone and the site has no activity, at least informed us about the progress
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
August 21, 2017, 12:12:38 PM
The best thing I think is to forget about it for a while, maybe check back in a few months. I don't think this will get resolved quickly. But also I don't think it's a scam.
You might be the only one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 21, 2017, 09:35:04 AM
how to find the dev team? Lets talk to them...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 14, 2017, 01:18:43 PM
The best thing I think is to forget about it for a while, maybe check back in a few months. I don't think this will get resolved quickly. But also I don't think it's a scam.
August 14, 2017, 12:45:19 PM
Does anybody know when the platform will launch?
Who said it will?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 14, 2017, 08:52:23 AM
Does anybody know when the platform will launch?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 01:34:24 AM
Idk, i kinda doubt it's going to make it to launch.  When a team doesn't want to talk anymore I get nervous.  I guess if makes it to launch cool, if not cool; I'm not out anything but the time it took to give them my email.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
August 06, 2017, 07:52:03 AM
First, there were great promises of giveaway coins. Then, when they got flooded with registrations they said it was only a beta test. Now, there's this message that they don't have the ability to answer question at the moment. This moment will last very long if not forever.
I wouldn't count on them launching the platform anytime soon. If I'm wrong, good for all of us.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 06, 2017, 05:29:13 AM
Has anyone managed to determine if this project is bogus or not? I signed up with a generic email address just for laughs

It seemed unclear if you'd need to get through to the 5th stage by running a campaign or what not just to be able to redeem the tokens
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 05, 2017, 09:27:02 AM
"We are working to develop our legal framework before launching.
Please note that we have limited ability to respond to support requests during our Beta period."

Says in their home page. Well, legal works take a lot of time. If it becomes something, good for me. Else I lost kind of nothing.

Wow, if this is legit, good
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
August 04, 2017, 08:32:23 AM
"We are working to develop our legal framework before launching.
Please note that we have limited ability to respond to support requests during our Beta period."

Says in their home page. Well, legal works take a lot of time. If it becomes something, good for me. Else I lost kind of nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 04, 2017, 08:07:47 AM
Anyone has an update about coinstarter?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
July 30, 2017, 06:26:44 AM
I do not really believe in this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 30, 2017, 03:45:15 AM
I did get an invitation from someone to join coinstarter. I really have a bad feeling about it so I didn't register. Better safe than sorry. Thanks for posting this.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
BlockStarter team
July 29, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

To recap:
- anonymous domain registration
- anonymous team
- no product
- no whitepaper/demo/screenshots
- non-existing token with an attributed value based on thin air

I just noticed this CoinStarter project a few days ago in one of my Telegram chats and thought that it's nothing but marketing and now I see this topic here on BitcoinTalk. Actually, there are a number of other projects that aim to be a 'kickstarters' for ICO / token sale market with a similar name. Most of them called XXXStarter or KickXXX. It's clear to everybody that such names are derived from Kickstarer.

Some of them are real projects and I hope that most of them will be fully functioning businesses after all.
But some of them are real scams with no MVP, with no team members on a site, with no whitepaper. Just landing.

What is interesting, that we are working in a startup called BlockStarter - a platform for launching ICO campaigns.
And in contrast to CoinStarter we are a real team of blockchain enthusiasts that is making a real product.
We started to work on BlockStarter in April in a spare time and in mid of June we started to work on BlockStarter full time.
Our first result is a site icodb.net - a database of successful ICO campaigns. Most of the ICOs raised 1m USD or more at the time of a campaign.
The motivation behind ICO DB was to understand a structure of successful ICO campaign. I will talk more on this in a separate topic.

Currently, we are working on a crowdsale panel for contributions. A panel accepts different cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, soon Waves. And is backed by token and crowdsale contracts for Ethereum platform. These contracts can be easily generated with a few clicks of a button.
You can try our crowdsale panel here in action (it works as a whitelabel): http://wallet.heroengine.world/

Check our whitepaper here. This is not a final and will be improved soon because talk a lot with crypto people and it gives us a better understanding of what crypto market needs.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 04:11:33 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 04:00:58 PM
On my research i found this: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cornell-holloway-86727249/
If you are on the coinstarter website, you can select "discover campaigns".
The only campaign which is on "lunching soon", is the coinstarter kickstart yourself ico!
Cornell Holloway made this campaign, on the linkedin profile is the same picture and  same name like on the campaign!
But this could also be faked...

This is also from the coinstarter website, when you go to "how is coinstarter different" rubrik you find this:

We are solving a problem
Token based fundraising campaigns often times raise millions of dollars without having a product or even a team capable of building the product they promise. History shows, that many of today's billion dollar companies has started out with less than $100k initial investment.

At CoinStarter, we are dedicated to allow supporters of token based fundraising projects to help a wide variety of projects come alive by making a smaller amount of support first and make larger supports for products that actually deliver. We believe that companies aren't going to be successful because they can build a smart contract - they may not be techies but still be great in their field. We exist to help companies in all industries gain access to token based fundraising, we'll help them connecting them to you, and the blockchain.

We are a new kind of startup accelerator program, that's based on the blockchain and powered by your support.
We've created a streamlined process for new startups to rise.

Stage 1 - Angel Round
Projects without proven track record but a promising idea will be able to start an Angel Round. After the Angel Round they can start a Series A if they succeed at delivering their promises. Angel rounds are capped at $100k worth of Bitcoin. After an Angel Round the startup may proceed to Stage 2 or Stage 5.

Stage 2 - Series A
Projects that deliver a product and has a promise to grow, will be able to start a Series A.
Existing companies with a proven track record may be able to start a Series A without an Angel round. After Stage 2 the company may proceed to Stage 3 or Stage 5.

Stage 3 - Series B
If the the company is succeeding but needs more funds in order to achieve their required growth rate they may start a Series B. After Stage 3 the company may proceed to Stage 4 or Stage 5.

Stage 4 - Series C
This is an optional stage that may needed for some companies.

Stage 5 - Tokens are rewarded to the supporters.
Why all the stages?

Stages will allow early supporters to get more of the rewards.
Supporters can help fund more startups and make smarter decisions by making companies deliver before giving them too much funds that they don't even need at an early stage.

And ultimately, successful startups that live up to their promises, will have an organic hype for their next stage.
And that hype will be based not only on an idea, but Proof of Work.
July 29, 2017, 09:55:23 AM
I haven't been hacked yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 29, 2017, 09:18:01 AM
I signed up under the old password which I use for websites of HYIPs and other scams. Today I received a letter in the mail that to me on the Ecoin exchange.eu was successfully logged on from another IP. So concludes the trip we began to Ducati. Well I'm on this exchange don't work and there's no money)))
Pages:
Jump to: