Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinstarter.com Questions - page 4. (Read 16991 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 02:14:46 AM
They announced that ICO will be on ethereum not waves platform. All of sudden I have 1989.57 coins lol.

Businefy + CoinStarter
We are excited to announce our partnership with Businefy.
Now you can use your CoinStarter Coins to pay for Businefy subscription and services.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
November 13, 2017, 12:04:03 PM
Forget about coinstarter!!

This wont go anywhere! SCAM SCAM SCAM

I do not know how someone will lose time just to scam other people!
Really frustated! This was too good to be truth since the beggining!

I am joining your words 100%
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
definitely a site that does not evolve ... this is scam
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
November 06, 2017, 12:51:33 AM
if that so ... you and we must not trust them if based on your research and experiences that is most likely to be a scam.
this is good that we have been cautioned before many of people were get scammed and work for nothing. thanks to you man
work ? what kind of work ?
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 12:45:15 AM
if that so ... you and we must not trust them if based on your research and experiences that is most likely to be a scam.
this is good that we have been cautioned before many of people were get scammed and work for nothing. thanks to you man
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
November 06, 2017, 12:33:33 AM
I have been referring people to coinstarter and accumulating coins. We all know how crypto is. It could be scam or it could be genuine. I won't take my chances in losing all that free money though.
this is the best comment yet
it is scam if u invest some money on it
but if not, u got nothing to loose .... are u investing on coinstarter ? did it takes ur time more than 10 minutes to login and staking ?
dont be silly to say cheap about something and judge it scam u loosing nothing mate  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 68
November 05, 2017, 10:33:35 PM
Oткyдa вы знaeтe мoшeнничecтвo мoнeты?
ты кaк тyт вылeз? мoнeтa кaнaeт?
I already have 7 CoinStarter. Is it scam?
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
October 28, 2017, 10:57:30 AM
Time will tell concerning this project. It seems to have stalled for a long time without any update.

true
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
October 27, 2017, 10:57:19 PM
Time will tell concerning this project. It seems to have stalled for a long time without any update.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 09:50:02 PM
I have been referring people to coinstarter and accumulating coins. We all know how crypto is. It could be scam or it could be genuine. I won't take my chances in losing all that free money though.
Merit: 24
October 25, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
I reached 100 coins. Now it says I can withdraw my coins to waves wallet soon.
Did you manage to deduce 100 coins in your wallet?
I want to finally decide whether this is fraud or not, so as not to waste time. This will be useful information for everyone.

'soon' being the key word here. Even if, hardly any waves token is worth more than a dime.
Ok, thank you. I will not waste my time on this.
I have as many as 8 tokens - a whole state  Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
October 25, 2017, 03:19:04 PM
I want to finally decide whether this is fraud or not, so as not to waste time. This will be useful information for everyone.

'soon' being the key word here. Even if, hardly any waves token is worth more than a dime.
Merit: 24
October 25, 2017, 09:41:00 AM
Activity: 98
October 20, 2017, 05:35:41 AM

This Is A Scam Coin ... Is A Great Coin Kiss
Activity: 54
October 17, 2017, 12:20:01 PM
Why to enter one password for all sites, you are at great risk, install the program - password keeper and generate each time a new one, of any complexity. Relatively coin starter think that they are in the worst case shitkoin but not scum.
Activity: 172
October 16, 2017, 06:46:54 AM
In my opinion there is always the opportunity to wait for the development of the current situation. Just keeping an eye on the situation. If there is no confidence then we will not buy a coin. We earn on referrals and look forward to entering the stock exchange.
Merit: 139
October 08, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

Activity: 431
Merit: 108
October 07, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

[/quote]
its definitely a scam the site is not even secure. They say that they will give you free coins in signing up . the're trying to lure you for joining there site with free coin. But if you still want to join its up to you. For me its just a waste of a time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 10:24:58 PM
  A fool and his money are soon parted.  Investing dollars into unknown crypto seems a bit foolish.  But investing in dollars seem foolish also-but i know which one is more liquid and in more demand, and which one uncle Sam wants to be paid in. 

If it is a legitimate company, those half coins a day keeps some users logged into it which could be construed as the cost of advertizing. Which for now is free.  but it comes at the expense of dilution. investors have quite a bit to gripe about if it dilutes too much.  if they ever do something, great.  If not, well it only hurts the investors.
Merit: 251
October 04, 2017, 09:36:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: