Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsVictory.com - Bet Bitcoins on PacMan, Tetris, Snake & Others | 50% Referral - page 3. (Read 8896 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
A worms clone would be something I'd very much like to see and play for coins. It's not really that retro but who cares?

+1000 for your idea!
It's not retro but I can create a "best non-retro games ever" section :-)
Activity: 384
A worms clone would be something I'd very much like to see and play for coins. It's not really that retro but who cares?
Any updates so far?

We have finished the "user area" and we are testing bitcoin transactions through our service  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
this sounds awesome! i love playing retro games. i recently made my own version of arkanoid haha.hope i'm not too late for this
user would be: Moogle or atleast hope that some other people drop out so i can have their top 100 spot haha

I think you are on the list  Wink

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
this sounds awesome! i love playing retro games. i recently made my own version of arkanoid haha.hope i'm not too late for this
user would be: Moogle or atleast hope that some other people drop out so i can have their top 100 spot haha
Looking forward to try.

I don't play those games for long time, but back in the day I had the highest Snake score I ever seen. Smiley

Is it possible to create tournaments? An example, 10 players, PacMan, 0.001 buy-in, they have to sign-up under my referral link or not, if my referral I'll give an extra 0.01 to the winner.

That's a great idea! Tournaments ftw!

Well, I'll study how to implement tournaments funcion on Coins Victory, thanks to your suggestions  Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Same for tetris modes: we'll start only with Sprint, and then add all others modes.

Awesome. Sprint sounds perfect to start. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
Looking forward to try.

I don't play those games for long time, but back in the day I had the highest Snake score I ever seen. Smiley

Is it possible to create tournaments? An example, 10 players, PacMan, 0.001 buy-in, they have to sign-up under my referral link or not, if my referral I'll give an extra 0.01 to the winner.

That's a great idea! Tournaments ftw!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Looking forward to try.

I'm a huge Tetris nerd, so I'm curious: is this going to be old-school Tetris (eg. like NES Tetris) or a more modern version (eg. like TetrisFriends)?

Also, I'd recommend you have a few different modes of Tetris. Sprint (clear 40 lines as fast as you can) and Ultra (get as many points in a certain time limit) would be a good start.

Thanks for you comment  Smiley
In the initial fase I'll not spend a lot of time on game design, I will focus on functionality and gameplay, in particular in challenges and money transactions. Games will have a standard design. If everything goes fine, I'll start to edit the game design, and I'll prefer old-school.

Same for tetris modes: we'll start only with Sprint, and then add all others modes.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I'm a huge Tetris nerd, so I'm curious: is this going to be old-school Tetris (eg. like NES Tetris) or a more modern version (eg. like TetrisFriends)?

Also, I'd recommend you have a few different modes of Tetris. Sprint (clear 40 lines as fast as you can) and Ultra (get as many points in a certain time limit) would be a good start.
I'm planning to let users invest on Coins Victory.
Something like "buy a share and get a profit". How can I do that? I need suggestions and ideas Smiley
Any estimated date on this? Can't seem to find any info on the website. Like a week from now? A month? 3 months?

I think 2 or 3 weeks, then we'll have to try with testers.

I think an option to play games versus strangers (other members) would be nice
is it possible to play vs strangers?

We are working on this function but our main goal is game security, we'll see if we find the solution   Smiley

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
I think an option to play games versus strangers (other members) would be nice
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
is it possible to play vs strangers?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any estimated date on this? Can't seem to find any info on the website. Like a week from now? A month? 3 months?
I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.

CV.com could be a good way to convince someone to join Bitcoin, or you can find new friends here in the beautiful bitcoin community Smiley
I understand that this limit decrease our userbase, but it's much more important for us to provide an honest service and gameplay

I agree that it's a great way to introduce people to bitcoin, but I also want to be able to play random people because I don't know many people who use bitcoins. Is there a way to somehow filter the bots by having everyone enter some sort of annoying captcha prior to playing the game?

I think that competing online in a p2p environment for some sort of real life value (aka btc) is what I've been waiting for my entire life. I would like to see some sort of bitcoin betting incorporated into games like www.typeracer.com as well. If anyone could build something like that, I'm guessing it's easy and they'd probably make some good money.

We are testing some security functions, including captcha, but the main problem is that in games like tetris or pacman a bot could be activated even in the middle of the game, so unfortunately captcha is unuseful  Sad

However we have a lot of work to do, and of course our main goal is to provide an auto match that will let you to play against unknown users, but we also have to deal with security, and if we don't find a 100% secure solution CV.com will only have trusted teams.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.

CV.com could be a good way to convince someone to join Bitcoin, or you can find new friends here in the beautiful bitcoin community Smiley
I understand that this limit decrease our userbase, but it's much more important for us to provide an honest service and gameplay

I agree that it's a great way to introduce people to bitcoin, but I also want to be able to play random people because I don't know many people who use bitcoins. Is there a way to somehow filter the bots by having everyone enter some sort of annoying captcha prior to playing the game?

I think that competing online in a p2p environment for some sort of real life value (aka btc) is what I've been waiting for my entire life. I would like to see some sort of bitcoin betting incorporated into games like www.typeracer.com as well. If anyone could build something like that, I'm guessing it's easy and they'd probably make some good money.
I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.

Pages:
Jump to: