Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsVictory.com - Bet Bitcoins on PacMan, Tetris, Snake & Others | 50% Referral - page 5. (Read 8896 times)

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
This is actually really exciting =)
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Reminds me of the good old times Smiley

This is the right spirit!

Tetris here I come, it's in my blood!
Queue the soviet Russian theme music:p

Tetris-maniacs  Cool
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Paddy's Pub Egg

Queue the soviet Russian theme music:p

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
staff

Another pacman-maniac like me  Cheesy

Reminds me of the good old times Smiley
This is awesome, going to play some pac man.

Another pacman-maniac like me  Cheesy
staff
This is awesome, going to play some pac man.
Looking forward to this, this could be awesome! When will it be released?

The developer says that it will be ready in three/four weeks. However I will take at least one week to try it out (with some users of this forum) and find/correct bugs if there are.

For the love of god, I need this haha. I don't have enough fun places to watch my bitcoins go down the drain, and this would definately be one of them.

It depends on how much skilled you are in vintage games, maybe you will win a lot and recover all losses generated in other sites Grin
Activity: 322
For the love of god, I need this haha. I don't have enough fun places to watch my bitcoins go down the drain, and this would definately be one of them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Looking forward to this, this could be awesome! When will it be released?
Very cool/refreshing idea, if done correctly this could be pretty big. I see a few issues though, if I wanted to vs a friend at chess etc I could just play a game vs them on another site without house edge and loser would send over the BTC. That being said I suggest adding an original game. Also something to be wary of is people using bots to gain an unfair advantage.

Best of luck with this!

This.
My first though was - It would be nice to be able to play against "non-friends" cause none of my friends use btc, or even play chess good enough. And my next thought would be - "hey, I could even use some bot to play instead of me!"

Although it would be fair if both people use bots Smiley battle of the bots, who has more resources available for his bot's solving?

Well I hope this site will be a good way to convince someone to try Bitcoin... something like "Hey we could bet some money on a Tetris challenge, like the old days!"  Grin
...and for me isn't a problem if two friends want to bet on "Who built the best bot?", just do not use bots with users who do not agree!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
Very cool/refreshing idea, if done correctly this could be pretty big. I see a few issues though, if I wanted to vs a friend at chess etc I could just play a game vs them on another site without house edge and loser would send over the BTC. That being said I suggest adding an original game. Also something to be wary of is people using bots to gain an unfair advantage.

Best of luck with this!

This.
My first though was - It would be nice to be able to play against "non-friends" cause none of my friends use btc, or even play chess good enough. And my next thought would be - "hey, I could even use some bot to play instead of me!"

Although it would be fair if both people use bots Smiley battle of the bots, who has more resources available for his bot's solving?

What is the minimum allowed bet ?

Thanks for your question!
This is still an open issue, however I think that the min. allowed bet will always be the bitcoin equivalent of 0.1$.

Let me know what you think about that  Wink
Activity: 434

What is the minimum allowed bet ?

Best of luck with this!

Thanks for your comment! I know that people can play these kind of games in a lot of sites, and It's for this reason that I'm building a gaming community with some social features: trusted team, personal avatar, game history and I'm working on private messaging and chat. I want to offer something more than the usual bitcoin betting site.

I'd be happy to hear all your issues Wink

For action games such as PacMan, Snake, etc, how do you intend to verify the legitimacy of submitted scores?

You can only play against verified friends, so would cheat your friends who you would then beat up IRL.

This. With the "trusted team system" a cheater steals money to his friends.
If you invite some friends and build a trusted team to play with, your trust moves from games to your opponents. Play only with your trusted friends and you will never have any problem Wink

We also look at gameplay and game statistics: if we find something strange we will contact the user and wait for his explanations.
Remember that all your friends will be notified if you steal money to another friend: this is not good for your reputation Cheesy
Activity: 196
For action games such as PacMan, Snake, etc, how do you intend to verify the legitimacy of submitted scores?

You can only play against verified friends, so would cheat your friends who you would then beat up IRL.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com

Best of luck with this!
I like what i'm reading

Thanks  Smiley

Nice, something fresh amidst these dumb rolls and empty poker rooms.

This is the main reason that led me to start this project: bet bitcoins on something new!

Very refreshing idea.

I would love to help with the testing.

Let me know!!!!

Thanks for you interest! In these days I'm thinking about the best way to try out the site when it is ready. Probably with some accounts for people like you, and maybe also with testnet...I will let you know!

Small remark from the site:
"Can't wait to challange your friends?"

It's challenge.

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 196
Small remark from the site:
"Can't wait to challange your friends?"

It's challenge.
Pages:
Jump to: