Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsVictory.com - Bet Bitcoins on PacMan, Tetris, Snake & Others | 50% Referral - page 4. (Read 8896 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like everything BUT "You can play only against users inside your trusted team".  I am the only person I know in my area that uses BTC.  I wish it was just a lobby and you join random games.  I think you will not get near a wide an audience with out having a lobby or auto match feature.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Kingofsports here to confirm. When will the site be up though? Had some free time and wanted to play just now... /: want to play some pacman!
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
i havent yet hit my 10 point activity as you mentioned but you added me

Smiley

please dont delete me (electropyro)

i am very interested in your site...

Thank you for adding me

Nope, you seem an honest guy  Smiley
Activity: 25
i havent yet hit my 10 point activity as you mentioned but you added me

Smiley

please dont delete me (electropyro)

i am very interested in your site...

Thank you for adding me
Activity: 25
i cant wait to get my pacman on =)
I was having this idea since months  Shocked

I can't wait to see it now! Cheesy

Well if I'll need to build a team to work on this site, I'll take you as a candidate!
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

Yeah. This seems much more different from other bitcoin gambling sites.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!

This is honestly really neat, the fact that you'll have pacman to play means I can finally play some games that were the first of its kind many years ago. The few times I've played it its been fun, now I'll be able to play anytime haha  Cheesy my username will be kingofsports, if I'm not elgible though I understand, this does look really cool and I'll be certain to play it sometimes in my free time!

Thanks for your interest, it will be very fun!
Visit this thread for the 0.01 BTC promotion  Wink

Very good idea I look forward to using this site for sure.  Thanks for bringing this to the community, hopefully it will be a big success!

I hope so Grin
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Very good idea I look forward to using this site for sure.  Thanks for bringing this to the community, hopefully it will be a big success!
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
This is honestly really neat, the fact that you'll have pacman to play means I can finally play some games that were the first of its kind many years ago. The few times I've played it its been fun, now I'll be able to play anytime haha  Cheesy my username will be kingofsports, if I'm not elgible though I understand, this does look really cool and I'll be certain to play it sometimes in my free time!
hmm time to find some rich friends Cheesy

Yeah It could be a good idea  Cheesy

cool idea can't wait for launch

Thanks for your comment!

I also find the idea of not being able to play against other users a bit odd... I do not know anybody who will join the site.... and i do not understand the 4% house edge... how does it work?

I know that it seems odd but it's a security measure to prevent users to challenge "strangers" with bot or scripts. It quite impossible to beat these bots: you improve your technology and they beat it in a short time, trust me. 
So the only way to play safe, is to play against trusted friends. Would you steal money to a friend?
In this way we will have less players and less profits, but much more security, that is the most important thing on a site like this.

Regarding the house edge, we hold 4% of all winnings:
- 2% is for the site, it is our net profit
- 2% is for the referral program. If there is no referral user this 2% is used for charity purposes.
Activity: 48
I also find the idea of not being able to play against other users a bit odd... I do not know anybody who will join the site.... and i do not understand the 4% house edge... how does it work?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
cool idea can't wait for launch
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
hmm time to find some rich friends Cheesy
Finally the domain coinsvictory.com is ready.
I've also bought some other extensions: biz, net, org, it, and so on. The goal is to prevent phishing and let users play without worries.
4% for a site that is so different and more of a competition is not unheard of.

...I'm seriously considering to set up 4% instead of 3%!
Activity: 8
4% for a site that is so different and more of a competition is not unheard of.
I'm thinking that I could increase the house edge from 3% to 4%.
This would mean a 50% net referral program with more profits for users (2% for us, 2% for referral users).

4% is too much or the 50% referral program is a good idea?
Let me know  Wink

This is actually really exciting =)

It's very exciting even for me because I did not think to receive all this positive interest  Smiley
For this reason I decided that I'll never advertise Coins Victory in any way outside of this forum, to not steal potential profits to the referral program.

If this interest is true, Coins Victory will not need huge marketing investments, but only users to spread the world with their referral url and obtain a profit!
Pages:
Jump to: