Pages:
Author

Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC - page 10. (Read 36238 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
£55.98 in total on mine
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
ups just delivered mine 2 x s1. I'm from London. thanks sushi.

you think mine are lost then? as I'm in London too, and we probably got our packages in same shipment.... hmm. Mind PM'ing me your tracking log, so i can see what happened in customs etc. Also, what fees did you have to pay ? £39?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
ups just delivered mine 1 x s1. I'm from London.should be 2 units.

Please let me know my tracking details for second unit.
 thanks sushi.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
My Two S1's just arrived here in the UK -  Not had chance to  even open them yet but Very happy

Thanks Sushi

Lucky for you... Mine we're shipped on 6th Jan... Was expecting delivery today, but UPS man came empty handed again. I hope its gonna be tomorrow. Getting a little nervous. Last time it took 48 hours, this time its taken 72 hours so far, and will probably be 96 hours before next UPS attempt...

I wouldn't be nervous if I was given a tracking number... but that seems to be missing too.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My Two S1's just arrived here in the UK -  Not had chance to  even open them yet but Very happy

Thanks Sushi
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys who got their ants, can you tell us where you live? (at least the country)
This will give the other who are still waiting much information.
Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thanks for the help with uploading pictures.

In any event, got the tracking number this morning and had the unit mining by sundown...Sushi you rock!!!

All that a 550W PSU did was cause the light to flicker for a second.  After connecting an 850W PSU the unit lit up like a Christmas tree and has been hashing ever since.

Thanks again Sushi...I will be ordering another on your next group auction.

Best Regards, Hedghog
Activity: 158
Activity: 812
Where is a good place to upload to?
Activity: 812
Upload the pics somewhere and use the IMG command (insert image)
Hey how do you post a pic on here?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Im confused, thread says "closed" ... but your website says you still have antminers in stock? What happens if I order one on the website? .. do you have them? When will it ship?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Got mine today, and it's up and running:

The LCD isn't yet showing stats for everything, just the Bitfury rig (which also has the BFL and Klondike hardware hanging off it).

Keep an eye on that thermal paste on the left side of your ant..  likes to ooze
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Got mine today, and it's up and running:

The LCD isn't yet showing stats for everything, just the Bitfury rig (which also has the BFL and Klondike hardware hanging off it).
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Tracking info received today -- and then received the AntMiner, too! Now that's what I call instant gratification.

Thanks, sushi!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Just opened my first Antminer and it's the new model with PCI-e ports!  Grin

Activity: 336
SUSHI, got my tracking info early this morning, and got my unit this afternoon, now to run it.....yeehawww!!
thanks sushi,
sbfree
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Now I'm caught up on PMs I think...

E-mail wise, I have't checked it for the last 36 hours or so, and I will take a look now, but I'm falling sleep, so it may be another 8 -10 hours before I can answer them

If you didn't get a response from me, please RE-SEND the PM

Tracking# question wise, PLLEASE WAIT for another 12 hours!!!  I'm in the processs of getting the list RE-SEND to me

At least I'm happy and little relaxed that units are showing up at member's doors now.

Any defects, warranty issues, tech supports, plase open a ticket at sushi-review.com from HELP DESK link in your account page.

I will have a spotty internet for the next few more days,but I will anser and check PM,e-mail and posts as often as I can

No more GB6 units in stock.  Please save your BTC for the future Group Buy!

Thank you

Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Pages:
Jump to: