Pages:
Author

Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns! - page 34. (Read 56217 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Alright checked on that 5.56 ammo and only have 500 but i also have 1.5k .22 long rifle ammo
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
anyway, lolwut, do you collect weapons? Or are you one of the cool doomsday preppers? Or even cooler yet, are you just getting ready for a zombie apocalypse? I'v seen you purchase more weapons on the forums than most governments.

bitcoin and gun owners just happen to go hand in hand. I'm preparing for a zombie attack.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
anyway, lolwut, do you collect weapons? Or are you one of the cool doomsday preppers? Or even cooler yet, are you just getting ready for a zombie apocalypse? I'v seen you purchase more weapons on the forums than most governments.
legendary
Anybody selling penetration round RPGs here or on SR ?

I have some business to sort out with Raize Cheesy

Oh god no, lets not start this here, we already have 24 pages of Unjust scammer tag too many.

don't make eye contact, maybe he'll just go away/
legendary

Oh god no, lets not start this here, we already have 24 pages of Unjust scammer tag too many.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yeah, if Bitcoin didn't already have a reason to be afraid of federal intervention, it does now.

legendary
Yeah, if Bitcoin didn't already have a reason to be afraid of federal intervention, it does now.

if it's .223/5.56 I'll buy it all from you Smiley

Anyway, my friend did intend to sell it I think, Id have to talk to him. We are located in the D.C area so we would have to take extra precautions, and make sure it is legal in our area. They don't have much of a sense of humor about weapons around here.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
I need another gun like I need a third shoe.

That would just mean that you should buy them in pairs, like deuling sets.
legendary
Living in UT, it is really easy to do private transactions, so I most likely won't buy out of state.
But I have a question...

My kids have Front Sight memberships and two are now old enough to take the handgun courses.
I need some 9mm handguns for them and would also like to have a 22 conversion kit so they can practice with the cheaper rounds on the same gun.
I also want something that is DAO so they don't have different trigger pulls.  (Personally I like Sigs which doesn't fit the discription).
Maybe Glocks?

Any suggestions?

Glock 26 (sub compact 9mm)

I carry a G19 and my wife carries a G26.   I highly recommend the G26 for your kids.  All the 9mm's can take from 10 to 33 round mags.

Personally I don't like the conversion kits.. and I don't feel that you get much out of "practicing on the same gun" without recoil in .22lr.   9mm is cheap enough to practice enough.. can cut the cost in half if you teach them to reload.

Futhermore.. i have a Lee Loadmaster with 9mm dies for sale Smiley

I was interested in the loadmaster until i read the reviews. 10-15% primer insertion failure? have you had any issues?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Living in UT, it is really easy to do private transactions, so I most likely won't buy out of state.
But I have a question...

My kids have Front Sight memberships and two are now old enough to take the handgun courses.
I need some 9mm handguns for them and would also like to have a 22 conversion kit so they can practice with the cheaper rounds on the same gun.
I also want something that is DAO so they don't have different trigger pulls.  (Personally I like Sigs which doesn't fit the discription).
Maybe Glocks?

Any suggestions?

Glock 26 (sub compact 9mm)

I carry a G19 and my wife carries a G26.   I highly recommend the G26 for your kids.  All the 9mm's can take from 10 to 33 round mags.

Personally I don't like the conversion kits.. and I don't feel that you get much out of "practicing on the same gun" without recoil in .22lr.   9mm is cheap enough to practice enough.. can cut the cost in half if you teach them to reload.

Futhermore.. i have a Lee Loadmaster with 9mm dies for sale Smiley

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
I need another gun like I need a third shoe. But still, I will be following this thread and fully support a guns and ammo section of the forums.

I would be interested in .380ACP, 9mm. AK ammo, maybe some .410 00 shells.
I also may be interested in services related to guns. A Wisconsin FFL who accepts BTC would be helpful. Or a BTC gunsmith. (I'm considering having "A curse on one who would use me for ill" engraved on the slide of my Kahr K9).
Lastly, I am sort of looking at AR-15's or SCAR's. Piston operated models only.
Btc offer?
legendary
Any interest in 1k 5.56mm rounds?

yes.
Any interest in 1k 5.56mm rounds?
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
I still think a sub-forum for food/drink and firearms/ammo would be a good idea!!

+1

I am always looking for ammo deals.  I like to buy in bulk (1 to 5 K) rounds at a time.
Shipping costs some times suck, but you avoid sales tax.

Ammo I am interested in now:

9mm 1-5 K rnds
22 1-10K rnds
.308 168gr Match

But I have a question...

I also want something that is DAO so they don't have different trigger pulls.  (Personally I like Sigs which doesn't fit the discription).
Maybe Glocks?

Any suggestions?

Activity: 826
Do you still have the 4 BTC (1.5)Box(80 Rnds) .38 Special 147 Grain TMJ -including Shipping to USA 47 States only! -No Shipping to California  available.  I am interested in those.

Yes I still have them.

I sent you PM.  What address would you like payment sent to.

Sent you a PM back  Grin
Activity: 13
Do you still have the 4 BTC (1.5)Box(80 Rnds) .38 Special 147 Grain TMJ -including Shipping to USA 47 States only! -No Shipping to California  available.  I am interested in those.

Yes I still have them.

I sent you PM.  What address would you like payment sent to.
Activity: 826
You don't have to only buy from an FFL dealer when buying ammunition online, do you? I don't live in a retarded state, so as long as it's legal to buy from another random dude online I am game. Anyone selling 7.62x38mmR? Preferably the old Russian stuff (Surplus). Not the new stuff.

Also looking for Glock 19 9mm 15round mags. Can only find the 10 round ones online.

Nope, no FFL required for ammo.
Some cities ban shipment of handgun ammo.
California tried to ban all NON-face to Face ammo sales but it got struck down.
--------------------
I just don't want to sell to anyone in California because I currently live there 49% of the year, and the rest in Arizona.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
You don't have to only buy from an FFL dealer when buying ammunition online, do you? I don't live in a retarded state, so as long as it's legal to buy from another random dude online I am game. Anyone selling 7.62x38mmR? Preferably the old Russian stuff (Surplus). Not the new stuff.

Also looking for Glock 19 9mm 15round mags. Can only find the 10 round ones online.
Pages:
Jump to: