Pages:
Author

Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns! - page 12. (Read 56217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
anyone have any subsonic 22lr?

trying out a new toy Smiley

regular .22 is anemic enuf, no need to make it even weaker Smiley

its quieter Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

regular .22 is anemic enuf, no need to make it even weaker Smiley
legendary

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Fight fire with photos.
Hoppes #9 forever!!

I used to say the same thing. It's kind of like when I used to rave about the graphics on Nintendo 64.

I splash that shit on as aftershave, drives the babes wild!! Wink

I'll have to try that.
legendary
Hoppes #9 forever!!

I used to say the same thing. It's kind of like when I used to rave about the graphics on Nintendo 64.

I splash that shit on as aftershave, drives the babes wild!! Wink
Fight fire with photos.
Hoppes #9 forever!!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Got me a Sigma today ... 300 bucks!
legendary
Just got my can of safari charlie and thought I'd post some action shots. This stuff works really well. Its amazing how it takes all the shit off, wipes clean, and leaves behind a nice lubricated layer of goodness.

Glad you like it.

next time i wont clean all of my guns with the door closed. My throat was burning for a while and the smell was quite strong in here. I'm fine now though, so it didn't kill me.

Your bleaching your guns!!

huh?

Thats how my throat feels after working with bleach Wink

i enjoy the smell of bleach. safari charlie also smells really good. doesnt have a chemical smell at all really.

Hoppes #9 forever!!
legendary
Just got my can of safari charlie and thought I'd post some action shots. This stuff works really well. Its amazing how it takes all the shit off, wipes clean, and leaves behind a nice lubricated layer of goodness.

Glad you like it.

next time i wont clean all of my guns with the door closed. My throat was burning for a while and the smell was quite strong in here. I'm fine now though, so it didn't kill me.

huh?

i enjoy the smell of bleach. safari charlie also smells really good. doesnt have a chemical smell at all really.
legendary

Glad you like it.

huh?

legendary

Glad you like it.

huh?
legendary

Glad you like it.

legendary

Glad you like it.

Fight fire with photos.

Glad you like it.
legendary
Anyone need some 8mm Mauser, .30-30, or .38 S&W (NOT .38 Special)?

can you send me a can of that safari gun lube? does that have the lanolin shit in it?

I will send you a can. And there are no feces in it, especially that of the lanolin. But seriously, there's no lanolin. No wax, no graphite, nothing that gums up or creates a film. I'll send you a PM.

payment sent.

One can of Safari Charlie on the way.

legendary
Picked up a couple boxes at wally world 5.50 each.

Fight fire with photos.

can you send me a can of that safari gun lube? does that have the lanolin shit in it?

I will send you a can. And there are no feces in it, especially that of the lanolin. But seriously, there's no lanolin. No wax, no graphite, nothing that gums up or creates a film. I'll send you a PM.

payment sent.

One can of Safari Charlie on the way.
legendary

payment sent.
Fight fire with photos.
I picked up some of this today.

I'm going to hold on to it, to display it. Plus I think it might have some collectible value in the future. And if anything, it's top quality ammo, so I can use it if need be. I might try to complete the set. Including the one I've seen that isn't listed on their site, .300 Whisper.
Fight fire with photos.

Pages:
Jump to: