Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 14. (Read 3341 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Meanwhile, Skychaine almost reached half of the soft cap. In my opinion this is an excellent result.
You may be right, but the fundraising is moving very slowly. It is obvious that most of the tokens were bought by large investors
Perhaps I will not agree with you. For today, about 300k tokens have been sold. I'm confused only by the huge number of soft cap ...
At the present moment 4762725 SKCH has already been sold I think this is a very good result with the Russians in the team No one believed in them but they already collected a huge amount. I think this is not the limit and they will be able to collect a soft-cap
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think that it's quite difficult to compare the projects listed in the first post. They are all from different fields of medicine. And some of them are not related to the medicine, but its documentation and business processes. I was more interested in medical projects with practical application for the treatment of illness or communication with doctors. I am sure that business processes in medicine are very important, and without them it will not be able to function properly..
Actually there is no comparison in first post. But there is a lot of helpful info about med ICOs
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Meanwhile, Skychaine almost reached half of the soft cap. In my opinion this is an excellent result.

Obviously the big investors come in. In any case, it's cool.
Slowly but surely go to their goal. What about other projects? As far as I know of all the projects, only Skychain has launched ICO
Activity: 115
Merit: 0

You may be right, but the fundraising is moving very slowly. It is obvious that most of the tokens were bought by large investors

Perhaps I will not agree with you. For today, about 300k tokens have been sold. I'm confused only by the huge number of soft cap ...
This confuses many. But the speed of fundraising so far shows that everything is quite achievable. The project just needs to attract a few large investors and all.
Activity: 420
Do you have any info about dates of PeerAtlas whitelist openig?
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 434

Activity: 115

Obviously the big investors come in. In any case, it's cool.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

in 2 days?  Great result
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
When i become active in this forum i was excited that block chain could actually make a difference in the medical data world.

But i havent red any real ideas how to actually protect patient data and in the same time allow doctors access this data and work with it . All this while using block chian.

Here is one project which is aiming to do something like this : https://medichain.online/

Unfortunately, i do not see how block chian could give extra safety regarding storing vast amounts of data comparing to tech used right now.
I see that blockchain could be easily incorporated in prescription tech. since the data there would be small compared to medical records.
Activity: 266
Why is the assessment of the Icobench used to evaluate projects? I do not consider this tracker the most objective since I saw a lot of weak projects that had a very high rating from it. It would be better if the list of projects was simply laid out without any evaluation, so that everyone was interested in doing their own research.
People always like ratings, even if they are often untrue. A smart investor always conducts his own research, the ratings only set a certain benchmark.
However, the cryptocurrency market is speculative.
Not many traders investing in this market like investment normal.
Most of the traders all want to get high profit within short time, low risk and high ROI.
For me, it's really unreasonable and will be correction by the government or the rich soon.
Any market is speculative. But you are right soon goverments and rich will fix it. We have 1 maybe 2 years to make all our best and get rich!
Every year people say that we have a year left, but I think that last year they were right and this year is the last one that will bring profit. Later everything will only get worse and worse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Why is the assessment of the Icobench used to evaluate projects? I do not consider this tracker the most objective since I saw a lot of weak projects that had a very high rating from it. It would be better if the list of projects was simply laid out without any evaluation, so that everyone was interested in doing their own research.

People always like ratings, even if they are often untrue. A smart investor always conducts his own research, the ratings only set a certain benchmark.
Most of the traders all want to get high profit within short time, low risk and high ROI.
For me, it's really unreasonable and will be correction by the government or the rich soon.
Any market is speculative. But you are right soon goverments and rich will fix it. We have 1 maybe 2 years to make all our best and get rich!
Activity: 564
Merit: 500

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Sad but topic starter is offline for a long time - since 02/17. There were no updates in OP.
I'm sure that he can appear at any time and update the main topic. Perhaps the topic starter took a vacation and now rests somewhere in a warm place Cool But if it does not appear during March it will be bad
Activity: 420
Skychain the beginning of the ICO. At the moment, more than 3 million tokens have been sold. soft cap the project has 10 million tokens. Do you think the project will be able to achieve this?
Perhaps the team has some arrangements with wealthy buyers and they are confident that they will reach the soft cap.  Wink
Soft cap is certainly not small. But for such a project as Skychain is quite achievable.
You can quote (screen) this they will achive it next week. And it will be pretty easy Cool
Activity: 434
Skychain the beginning of the ICO. At the moment, more than 3 million tokens have been sold. soft cap the project has 10 million tokens. Do you think the project will be able to achieve this?
Perhaps the team has some arrangements with wealthy buyers and they are confident that they will reach the soft cap.  Wink
I really hope so, because I am an investor. I don't want my investments to be frozen for a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
thanks for the input! ive been comparing this projects also. for me, patientory is a good long term investment and i do believe in this project.
you missed hearthy.ico ive been following that project for months but i think the developers backed out because of their failed ico.
Activity: 182
Soft cap is certainly not small. But for such a project as Skychain is quite achievable.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: