Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 2. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Yes now I can only guess and connect existing technology to represent the future market. The power of computer computing is evolving and the diagnosis of artificial intelligence from the cloud has come into our lives with IBM Watson.Ya quite interesting and can be realized now is the concept of Well. In the white paper are all clear and the project to provide medical services will be more than demand, especially in countries with high medical and insurance costs.Whether each of these projects has its own clinic and physician.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thank you for this list, you have done an excellent and very useful job. It is so difficult to keep track of everything which happens in the crypto space nowadays and often one find out about some ICOs when they have already finished. Will bookmark your OP.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
The Key project is covering a medical field too . Mainly it's about a person identification , but also it already used for identification and paying method in some medical facilities in China . Their token called TKY and it is tradable on KuCoin now

I am thinking the blockchain technology is really useful in medical sphere, and as you say this TKY is another tool of medical sphere improving with health of blockchain.
Activity: 94
I indeed suppose that medicine is one of the spheres where we will see real application of blockchain technology, not just those ICO and spheres where blockchain is not that demanded, thus we can expect these medicine ICOs to be very successful. I contributed a bit into Skychain ICO btw.
Skychain the beginning of the ICO. At the moment, more than 3 million tokens have been sold. soft cap the project has 10 million tokens. Do you think the project will be able to achieve this?
Activity: 163
Medichain I think this is a good project promoting a new single database I think now it is very relevant and if a person gets into a hospital in another country then it will be no problem to diagnose!
It would be nice to add to the article the analysis of team members and advisers of each project. In Skychain I see that the advisers are: a doctor, top manager of a large Russian corporation, expert in machine learning and machine intelligence.
Activity: 49
In the medical field use of blockchain technology looks very promising. Processing and storage of large amounts of information and ensuring their safety can be effectively done with the help of a blockchain.
Activity: 84
I do not think that blockchain projects in the medical industry are a good idea. because it is not a sufficiently studied technology, it is not implemented anywhere 100%. And in general, the medical industry is not one of those that is so easy to change
Activity: 24
I think that it's quite difficult to compare the projects listed in the first post. They are all from different fields of medicine. And some of them are not related to the medicine, but its documentation and business processes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Wow, you are a hero. No wonder your opinion is so strong. I also very much agree that mankind needs the artificial token market in the medical field. This allows everyone to enjoy the same service. this is a good idea.
Activity: 16
The Key project is covering a medical field too . Mainly it's about a person identification , but also it already used for identification and paying method in some medical facilities in China . Their token called TKY and it is tradable on KuCoin now
Activity: 79
I'm not too rich in medical projects in the detachment, but I heard about the patientory project, which collected quite a decent amount at the training camps, but it seems like nothing has been done yet. I have nothing to say
Activity: 71
I indeed suppose that medicine is one of the spheres where we will see real application of blockchain technology, not just those ICO and spheres where blockchain is not that demanded, thus we can expect these medicine ICOs to be very successful. I contributed a bit into Skychain ICO btw.
Activity: 82
I've seen a lot of similar projects and I do not see anything unique in this. In addition, I think that they have too high a hard cap. This project can be realized for a lower amount.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
The token bubble in the medical field is very serious. He cannot use it in all countries. I think this project is currently seriously overvalued and I will not invest in such projects.
Activity: 40
Activity: 22
Although it’s still in presales and not out yet, I think Health Nexus is the game changer in this field.  It’s an etherium like platform supporting Dapps specifically for healthcare.  Large US based project backed by Simply Vital which is an existing business.
Activity: 24
When i become active in this forum i was excited that block chain could actually make a difference in the medical data world.But i havent red any real ideas how to actually protect patient data and in the same time allow doctors access this data and work with it . All this while using block chian

I agree with you, Being in Clinical research Industry and working with patient data since approx. 2 decades i am very curious how the multiple groups are planning to utilize the technology for patient data storage and sharing.

I am trying to understand, Is it really so simple to utilize the blockchain in healthcare specially for the patient data. Will it be actually possible considering multiple regulations regarding data safety & privacy?

Are there complexities which either are already taken care of or are not yet understood so not even talked about.

Also considering that this data will be global and each country has different regulations, which would be considered?

Hoping to understand this in due course of this discussion and looking forward for some experts in this field to shed lights on how this is being done currently.
Pages:
Jump to: