Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 3. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Being in Clinical research Industry and working with patient data since approx. 2 decades i am very curious how the multiple groups are planning to utilize the technology for patient data storage and sharing.

I am trying to understand, Is it really so simple to utilize the blockchain in healthcare specially for the patient data. Will it be actually possible considering multiple regulations regarding data safety & privacy?

Are there complexities which either are already taken care of or are not yet understood so not even talked about.

Also considering that this data will be global and each country has different regulations, which would be considered?

Hoping to understand this in due course of this discussion and looking forward for some experts in this field to shed lights on how this is being done currently.
Activity: 25
Skychain is rather perspective project.The idea is very perspective.will be able to collect soft cap.I trust in this coin. Also I will surely invest in ICO time!
Activity: 9
Skychain is rather perspective project.The idea is very perspective.will be able to collect soft cap.I trust in this coin. Also I will surely invest in ICO time!
Activity: 88
thanks for the input! ive been comparing this projects also. for me, patientory is a good long term investment and i do believe in this project.
you missed hearthy.ico ive been following that project for months but i think the developers backed out because of their failed ico.
Whether you agree with it or not, you have to admit that the potential results of such a project are crazy. I'm very much interested in the crypto/medicine overlap too.
Activity: 30
Whether you agree with it or not, you have to admit that the potential results of such a project are crazy. I'm very much interested in the crypto/medicine overlap too.
Activity: 15
When i become active in this forum i was excited that block chain could actually make a difference in the medical data world.But i havent red any real ideas how to actually protect patient data and in the same time allow doctors access this data and work with it . All this while using block chian
I do not think that blockchain projects in the medical industry are a good idea. because it is not a sufficiently studied technology, it is not implemented anywhere 100%. and in general, the medical industry is not one of those that is so easy to change
Activity: 29
Recently, the cryptocurrency market easily gave a high income in a short time. Nevertheless, I believe that investing in good projects will always be justified.
Activity: 98
I do not think that blockchain projects in the medical industry are a good idea. because it is not a sufficiently studied technology, it is not implemented anywhere 100%. and in general, the medical industry is not one of those that is so easy to change
Activity: 29
along with the overall growth, MediBloc grew very well. From positive moments, I can notice the fact that websites of these projects regularly publish news and there are no prerequisites to call them scam.
Activity: 15
then do you have ico of all altcoin you have?
would you also have a bounty campaign program?
Activity: 56
HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO FEEL SAFE?
WITH MDICOHEALTH

New technologies must be implemented in broader healthcare.
Health is one the most private and intimate things in our life.

For some, just the thought of sharing with their doctor what burdens them brings a lot of pressure. When it comes to an uncomfortable or potenitially embarrassing situation, the pressure is even higher. Of course, this pressure does not arise only on the patient’s side, but also on the doctor’s, professional side.

We are all just human beings.

But until now, there was no other way. Either meet your doctor face to face, or risk your good health. Risk life. Of course, it all causes a lot of stress, which in turn exacerbates a certain health situation.

Conclusion — the system is not tailor made to suit the human. It does not effectively serve individuals, but the economy and the state system.

That’s exactly the barrier which we surpassed in Medicohealth with our project, where some of the biggest experts and professionals from healthcare, medicine, psychology, anthropology and IT have joined our cause. With blockchain technology we made impossible - possible.

Due to this innovation, among others in this project, Dr. Rolf Porsche, in an interview with the financial magazine, said he sees Amazon’s dimension in our platform — Medicohealth can be developed into a new “Amazon” in the Healthcare System.

This project will be huge!!!
copper member
Activity: 6
Do any of these blockchain projects for the medical field solve the problem of healthcare workflow? I recently read about this at https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/05/the-burnout-crisis-in-health-care/559880/
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Shivom is missing in your list, which I personally find a super exciting project. It was a recent ICO. You find info on this project here:

https://shivom.io/files/Shivom-Executive-Summary.pdf

Really a very interesting project. Hardcap of $35 million was achieved on the day of ICO start in less than 15 seconds owing. I added it to the list of course.
Activity: 25
thanks for the input! ive been comparing this projects also. for me, patientory is a good long term investment and i do believe in this project.
you missed hearthy.ico ive been following that project for months but i think the developers backed out because of their failed ico.
Activity: 27
It would be nice to add to the article the analysis of team members and advisers of each project. In Skychain I see that the advisers are: a doctor, top manager of a large Russian corporation, expert in machine learning and machine intelligence.
Activity: 21
I've seen a lot of similar projects and I do not see anything unique in this. In addition, I think that they have too high a hard cap. This project can be realized for a lower amount.
It would be nice to add to the article the analysis of team members and advisers of each project. In Skychain I see that the advisers are: a doctor, top manager of a large Russian corporation, expert in machine learning and machine intelligence.
Pages:
Jump to: